What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

What the F**k a PPP governor was killed , his son kidnapped from last few years and whereabouts unknown now this ... Extremists have a upper hand here , they are the one dictating terms

So marine,you think that TTP is responsible..oh,btw TTP threatened PPP,MQM and ANP...but I think that there lies other reason behind this...maybe their own relatives are responsible for kidnap and murder as TTP does not act like this...if it was TTP stunt..then definitely we would be expecting a powerful large explosion...

PPPP will sweep the elections. Many more people will be subsequently kidnapped. Sad day for Gillani. Sadder for Pakistan.

people are so insensitive, one guy died and other kidnapped yet its all conspiracy to get sympathy.
But another guy fell from 14 ft and issued emotional pleading to vote, has nothing to do with sympathy?

PPPP will sweep the elections. Many more people will be subsequently kidnapped. Sad day for Gillani. Sadder for Pakistan.

nah...not this time.... every time same strategy does not work... gilani's kidnap could not break IK's injury incident...

Police officials told The Express Tribune that the target of the attack was Yousaf Raza Gilani, who was also present at the meeting. The gunmen kidnapped his son on being unable to kill the former prime minister.

people are so insensitive, one guy died and other kidnapped yet its all conspiracy to get sympathy.
But another guy fell from 14 ft and issued emotional pleading to vote, has nothing to do with sympathy?

dear we understand the character of gilani and zardari very well.....roya masoon k liye jata hai...zaalim k liye nahi..aur everytime PPP k saath kuch na kuch hota aur woh iss basis per votes jeetay aur hamara khoon peetay hain....
yet still we express our concern for his abduction--Inshallah he will return home safely!

I Refuse to believe he was kidnapped just like that .... no way in the Hell it is possible .

He had 4 private security guards, there were 4 assailants, one with AK-47 and 3 with pistols...seems plausible.

2 people were on motorcycle, and there was one car as well.

They should have erected roadblocks all over the place by now.

I don't understand how they got away, did they not have any Security detail provided by Police, as being son of ex-PM? if no security detail than why wasn't they provided with one?
I find it hard to digest that they kidnapped him just like that among so many people

I am again repeating...must be their personal rivalry like of past cases of Bhutto family and PPP...the way he was abducted shows personal warfare....

He had 4 private security guards, there were 4 assailants, one with AK-47 and 3 with pistols...seems plausible.

2 people were on motorcycle, and there was one car as well.

They should have erected roadblocks all over the place by now.

Well , I am trying to get a better picture , lets see what happens .

I don't understand how they got away, did they not have any Security detail provided by Police, as being son of ex-PM? if no security detail than why wasn't they provided with one?
I find it hard to digest that they kidnapped him just like that among so many people

Back
Top Bottom