4.jpg

1.jpg

2612525062_1.jpg

dsc00562.jpg

100_2052.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_1960.jpg

mothersdayice.JPG

Don't be surprised my friend, it's a common thing to have snow in Algeria ...
Yeah some people from far away here might not know that. I've been around so I know:)

It's a quite different country and a different culture from here in south, central asia. I'd like my countrymen, as well as Chinese and Indians, to go see what other civilizations medevial Europe and Islam built, well whatever remains of the modern monocultural encroachment.

I had to login just to comment on this:
What a beautiful country! I knew that north west Africa is beautiful but had given up on Algeria when some years ago there were these many horrible massacres. I was thinking more about Morocco or Tunisia as places to visit one day. Best of luck to Algeria! Times have changed. And thanks for sharing.

I had to login just to comment on this:
What a beautiful country! I knew that north west Africa is beautiful but had given up on Algeria when some years ago there were these many horrible massacres. I was thinking more about Morocco or Tunisia as places to visit one day. Best of luck to Algeria! Times have changed. And thanks for sharing.
I think this opinion to be very ignorant. everywhere in the world has its problems with terrorism and stuff. not long ago london had bombs set off on their buses also and everyone was panic stricken. if we all have the negative view on the world and dont open are eyes to ignorance just because of a different culture how you expect humans to carry on living? it is the ignorant views of people like yourself who contribute to these problems. anywhere you go in the world u will see sumin on the news saying how bad a place it is but then look on your own doorstep and you will see that it is not much different from the doorstep of others. it is better to broaden ur experiences of a culture unfamiliar to your own than to live in a world full of people who are blind and ignorant! majority of people in any country are warmhearted and welcoming individuals regardless of their cultural backgrounds etc. it is only a select few who put them in bad light. should the faults of a few individuals be put onto innocent people? just say your neighbours did sumin wrong should we not go to your area, blame you and stereotype anyone who lives in your area? i think not!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom