What's new

Algeria cuts diplomatic relations with Morocco

imagine having these leaders and thinking I should be embarrassed :wave:
Iranian fake corona detector 😭

200417-coronavirus-detector-irgc-unveiling-ceremony-ew-421p.jpg

this is the Iranian IRGC leadership (shamelessly) unveiling a Chinese ultrasound device and claiming Iranian made so they could steal money from gov contracts n they got exposed by an actual legit Iranian medical ultrasound producer in twitter ( I don't know what happened to him or his company after that)
View attachment 773729
High rank generals!!!! I'm shocked

imaging being ruled by these clowns then go under every Arab topic to comment about how much their leadership suck 😝
say what you want about MBS, he would never go on live TV to unveil a dropshipping scam or a fake aircraft!
Ya sadiq,enta maghreby? min weyn enta? Don't be shy,you can tell us. It's not bad,we need all kinds of aspects and different views here. Of course not many agree on the different viewpoints,but just bashing one side without hearing the other,is kinda boring if not unjust.

Ya sadiq,enta maghreby? min weyn enta? Don't be shy,you can tell us. It's not bad,we need all kinds of aspects and different views here. Of course not many agree on the different viewpoints,but just bashing one side without hearing the other,is kinda boring if not unjust.
How you can speak Arabic?

their completely shameless, while Iranians dying in mass because of the pandemic they saw an opportunity to cash in on that! 😢
lol...now we know why "arab_fighter" does not put up a real flag..it is another one of the Israeli accounts in PDF..I thought the text and its texture sounds familiar..lol...goodbye and shalom buddy..this is not Iran thread..it is about Algeria and Morocco and I am out of here.

An interesting map, for information purposes:

1920px-Western_Sahara_Positions.svg.png

Positions on the status of Western Sahara:

Black: Western Sahara

Red: Supports Morocco's territorial claim (including support for autonomy under Moroccan sovereignty); Relations with the SADR terminated and/or recognition withdrawn (if no other position expressed)

Green: Maintains diplomatic relations with or recognizes the Sahrawi Republic

Blue: Recognizes the self-determination of the Sahrawi people, but does not recognize the SADR nor maintain diplomatic relations with it (if no other position expressed)

Gray: Has not expressed any position or has expressed conflicting opinions

@ezerdi2

Last edited:
Iraq was pro Morocco before the American invasion that installed Iran in Iraq (giving Iran geopolitical benefits in exchange for destroying and demographically changing Iraq)

What exactly is the problem with the map? It simply represents an unbiased, informative contribution to the topic at hand. I did not provoke you either, did I? Yet, you quote me and go off topic by introducing the US invasion of Iraq... Fine.

Then I must say your suggestion is not just unsubstantiated, it is also lacking in the purely logical department to be honest: if the US invaded Iraq, why would it need to make a "deal" with Iran to have the latter "destroy" that country? Tons of US bombs, US torture centers like Abu Ghraib, US depleted uranium and so on are largely enough to reach the goal, no need to make concessions in order to have a third player involved on top of it.

As for the US invasion "installing Iran", truth is that Iraq became a theater of confrontation and rivalry between Iran and the Washington, as well as between Iran-friendly and US-subservient actors in Iraq. Examples of this are the opposite candidates each one of these parties has been supporting at elections in Iraq.

Another example is the armed struggle between US occupiers and Iranian-sponsored Resistance forces like Kataib Hezbollah or Asaib Ahl al-Haq. Attacks by these groups killed at least 600 US occupation troops according to official figures published by Washington:

Which includes some daring operations like the following one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid

American enmity towards Iran was further highlighted by the raid on the Iranian consulate in Erbil. US forces abducted, illegally jailed and mistreated Iranian diplomats, no less:

Last but not least, here's the list of countries which made the illegal invasion of Iraq possible in the first place, by authorizing Washington to use their soil, from where US fighter jets took off to bomb Iraq, and/or from where US invasion troops entered the country: Bahrein (fighter jets), Qatar (fighter jets), Kuwait (ground troops), Saudi Arabia (noncombat aircraft). I wonder what they received from Washington in exchange for their contribution in the invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:
He's mentally ill Iranian false flagger posing as Greek.

It's organized Iranian propaganda on the forum. If we can get few more guys from Defense Arab it would be enough to counter them. But, most Arabs not interested in lowlives who lie out of their teeth and view religion as their toy to advance their interests. Moderators allow them to use vpn's and circumvent rules of forum for some reason.

When one is not actually familiar with forum rules, incorrect judgement follows.

a_.jpg

Therefore, no rules have been circumvented in this case.

However, labeling followers of an Islamic denomination as "kafirs" is against forum rules. So is insulting members ("lowlives"). And so on. In light of this, some have been enjoying great leniency from moderators, and would thus not be in a position to complain about their rulings.

Last edited:
didn't criticize your map (even though it is incorrect)
my comment is not directed at your post or you personally, just pointed out a fact
and no, I didn't go off-topic, just pointing out the fact that the Iranian occupation of Iraq contributed to the change of its stance on Moroccan sovereignty.

[will respond to the rest of your comment when enough time is at hand]

The map's from Wikipedia. Well, ok, however your choice of words isn't accurate, since there are no Iranian military forces in Iraq, as opposed to some remaining US troops. And don't forget Iraq has elections and that its officials are determined by popular vote.

Last edited:
imaging being ruled by these clowns then go under every Arab topic to comment about how much their leadership suck 😝
say what you want about MBS, he would never go on live TV to unveil a dropshipping scam or a fake aircraft!
This cannot be real.. send me source please :lol::lol:

How you can speak Arabic?
I learned how to write on my own.Also the numbers,a bit of grammar and some words and phrases,mostly from 2002-2003,but then I found a Palestinian teacher in my city and had lessons for about 2 years. But mostly during summers,big holidays and some other times,because I used to study in another city back then.
I find the Arabic language and calligraphy as something very beautiful.
yeah should have thought of this before you jumped in
now let's get back to the topic to not derail any further
And tell me again why do you have the flags of Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands? Why did you not reply to what I asked you in arabic?

@aryobarzan I'm starting to think you were right.

Oh come on,no more refugees here. Fight the war and keep them all there please. If a war starts,half of Algeria and Morocco will get on a boat and try to come to Europe.
Look who is talking. Greece 100,000 sq km. Algeria 2.4 Million sq km. If Algeria ever stops provisioning natural gas to Europe, your country Greece and the rest of Western Europe will freeze. So pay respect, dude.
Oh come on,no more refugees here. Fight the war and keep them all there please. If a war starts,half of Algeria and Morocco will get on a boat and try to come to Europe.
Europe is falling into poverty dude. You're living in the past.

Since Morocco has become the new israeli puppet, the situation will get worse.
Well said.
Morocco 1957, in the words of the representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the United Nations, defends Algeria's right to achieve independence..

In short, the continuation of Algeria as a state has become threatened due to the economic crisis and the great rift in Algerian society, which may develop at any moment into a civil war. Therefore, Algeria needs an external enemy to unite the people.

Of course, it does not dare to approach France..so it is not suitable for this role..

Remains Morocco , and the justification is to remind the Algerian people of any dispute that occurred 3,000 years ago until today. You might think that It is exaggerated, but this is what happened to the Algerian army a few weeks ago. It accused Morocco of betraying an Algerian king 3,000 years ago and blames Mohammed VI the current king of Morocco for that and considers it a justification for hostility!!!

While the Algerian opposition in France asks Algerians to cut ties with France
The Republic of Kabylia was founded in France
It has a currency, a passport, a president and a government-in-exile
What are you waiting for..

220px-The_Hammadid_Dynasty.jpg

kabflagferhat.jpg

Kabylie-passport-214x300.jpg

132949369_4116831711680008_6025023344669120227_n.jpg

No photo description available.

The real Algerian problem is with France..
"Morocco to the United Nations, defended Algeria's right to achieve independence.." This is a topic that is way above your head, sorry. Many in my family fought and died for our nation. Morocco cannot beg France to somehow give Algeria its independence, when themselves are still a de-facto protectorate of France.

Back
Top Bottom