What's new

Algeria cuts diplomatic relations with Morocco

Algeria produce cocaine? are u mad or a stupid persone talking shit, go copy and paste some propaganda that what u know hurry up
Go read about the son of your president in your own media.. and don't come say it was propaganda..Dumbass..

‘Unprecedented’ drug waves: How Algeria became an emerging hub for cocaine coming to the UK

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/algeria-latest-cocaine-route-europe-b1887075.html

Read the comments too.. so you'll get out of your ignorance ..

Last edited:
Moroccan king is a "lets the good times roll" type of guy..He works hard in Paris bars with his two buddies Harriri and MBS to Improves the lives of their people...He also has new friends in Israel......so what is the problem!!.:cheers:

View attachment 773196View attachment 773197
That's the king of Morocco now? I thought it was the older guy on the money.

All three leaders having a good time...who cares if Lebanon has no electricity no water no oil...or if Yemeni children going hungry...they are having damn good time in happy hours..lol
This photo reminds me of Pak and Indian generals, they have get togethers in bars of European cities after retirement for happy hours, act like they're best of buddies

While people back homes are scared of a nuclear holocaust, talking about they'll do a proper genocide of each others people group

Atleast in thier case they're friends with Israel...

This photo reminds me of Pak and Indian generals, they have get togethers in bars of European cities after retirement for happy hours, act like they're best of buddies

While people back homes are scared of a nuclear holocaust, talking about they'll do a proper genocide of each others people group

Atleast in thier case they're friends with Israel...
When that picture was published they said it was at king's Mohammed VI residence in Paris..
Now you see how bars and propaganda comes in.. too bad..

Algeria have decided not to renew the contract linked to the Maghreb-Europe gas pipeline which passes through Morocco

King M6 will pay from his pocket to buy gas this winter

One idiot here in the forum said it's impossible hhhh :D:D

@arab_fighter ..Looks like your pride is hurt...are you embarrassed to have these guys as "leaders"...I understand..one of them has good skills in chopping people...so do not take it on me or Iranians...picture tells you all you need to know.

What's wrong with the pic?
would it be better if he cried on international TV like a little girl?
View attachment 773672View attachment 773674

or if he kissed other men on TV :-) in a #** way lol

Algeria can't even supply running water in the CAPITOL
you need a rendezvous to take a shower
but keep exporting your problems to an external enemy, that's how you'll solve it :-)

morroco is a enemy state since 1963 so keep your lessons for you

I feel like people on this site live in a parallel universe or are just delusional
Creek looking down on Arabs
Iranians criticizing non-Iranian leadership !!
Man,you're Moroccan,right? What's with the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rican flag?

Back
Top Bottom