What's new

Algeria cuts diplomatic relations with Morocco

none of the countries that broke away from ottoman empire are in peace.
20130608_ldp001.jpg

Ottoman empire 2.0,

Erdogan= Modern day Ertagrul 😁

Oh come on,no more refugees here. Fight the war and keep them all there please. If a war starts,half of Algeria and Morocco will get on a boat and try to come to Europe.
Good to see a Greek here
Don't worry Spain is near
none of the countries that broke away from ottoman empire are in peace.
Are you sure?
Because what they did was a sin. Their reaping what they sow.
Sin?! Freedom is sin?
fear not 🤚
no one wants to take refuge in your broke country, you're just in the way
Arab refugees would go to turkey if they have the choice between you two
Welcome to another Arab member
Hi brother where are you from? Your flags are real?

fear not 🤚
no one wants to take refuge in your broke country, you're just in the way
Arab refugees would go to turkey if they have the choice between you two
Funny how everyone ends up in my "broke" country though,ey?

If a war starts, half of Algeria and Morocco will get on a boat and try to come to Europe.

If a war breaks out, blame your new "bro", Israel. Because Morocco would not have been able to do this without the support of Israel-USA. Let's see how things go...

If a war breaks out, blame your new "bro", Israel. Because Morocco would not have been able to do this without the support of Israel-USA. Let's see how things go...
Kardesim,from the late 90s to the late 2000s they were your "bro",now they are evil? 🤷‍♂️
I don't know who's fault it really is in the Maghreb. I'm kind of neutral when it comes to it,but like you said let's see how things go. I haven't been following the political situation there.

Give them a free ticket to Northern Europe and lets see how many stay in Greece. :lol:
Everyone wants to get to Germany and Britain of course,but they end up here. Merkel was like "We don't want any more,we're ok." But they still kept coming.

Kardesim,from the late 90s to the late 2000s they were your "bro",now they are evil? 🤷‍♂️
I don't know who's fault it really is in the Maghreb. I'm kind of neutral when it comes to it,but like you said let's see how things go. I haven't been following the political situation there.

I did not say that Israel is now the devil. What I'm saying is that the reason for the upcoming war is the support Morocco receives from Israel in exchange for recognizing Israel.

If you have influence over Israel, tell the Israelis to warn Morocco. The best way in everyone's interest is to solve problems without war.

I did not say that Israel is now the devil. What I'm saying is that the reason for the upcoming war is the support Morocco receives from Israel in exchange for recognizing Israel.

If you have influence over Israel, tell the Israelis to warn Morocco. The best way in everyone's interest is to solve problems without war.
They've been at it for decades,but I don't know what's been going on lately,this whole massive re-armament of Morocco and Algeria's announcement. Anyone wants to explain in a few words what's the deal the last few months down there?

Everyone wants to get to Germany and Britain of course,but they end up here. Merkel was like "We don't want any more,we're ok." But they still kept coming.
Greece building any walls?? Maybe make a thread for it. because this is a concern lol

it would be funny if it was true, but no not everyone ends up in broke Greece
just a transit, with some percentage of immigrants getting stuck there for some time years but the end goal is obvious.
Ya Abu Mia Khalifa,why are you so angry towards us? Lesh?

what massive re-armament of morocco?
There's a thread about that already. Apparently Morocco is buying a lot of new stuff.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom