What's new

AL-QAEDA NAMES CHINA AS ITS BIGGEST ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Al-Qaeda is rogue then CCP is super rogue. They don't care to run tanks on its own people. If anything happens to china, that is the end of Al-Qaeda.

Al Qaeda is created by CIA. If they were real Islamist Jihadists their biggest enemy would be Zionists not the Chinese.

Does Hamas or any Palestinian Muslim have a problem with China?

Heres the truth about Al Qaeda:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about it. But 9/11 is a fact. 4000 people died. OBL is human not any movie character.

this is not appropriate thread to write,but 9/11 was staged and afganistan was a scape goat.
who created ttp????

i bet its just CIA who wants to use al-qaeda as an excuse to distrupt chinese economy!

I guess the fact that China is rising isn't lost upon the Al Qaeda... Wonder what the U.S. stance would be in such matters.

I guess the fact that China is rising isn't lost upon the Al Qaeda... Wonder what the U.S. stance would be in such matters.

I wonder if Al-qaeda has much scope for expansion in China.

The only place where they could really stir up indigenous unrest would be in Xinjiang, and that region is already heavily policed, and sparsely populated.

I wonder if Al-qaeda has much scope for expansion in China.

The only place where they could really stir up indigenous unrest would be in Xinjiang, and that region is already heavily policed, and sparsely populated.

They've already succeeded in numerous bombings and so far Western media hasn't been really supportive of actions by the Chinese government.

Well if anyone had any doubts, let them be put to eternal rest, but the fact is Al Qaida is Al-CIAda in reality.

They've already succeeded in numerous bombings and so far Western media hasn't been really supportive of actions by the Chinese government.

Do you think there much scope for expansion though?

I'm still not sure how strong the link is between the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, and Al-qaeda.

lol now let's see China run on the phone to Islamabad to help them

I am not sure why Sinosolider resurrects some one-year-old news. That was something extensively discussed (including by yours truly) in the wake of Xinjiang unrest last year.

The direct link was not with Uighurs but with a brawl in Algier by a group of Chinese construction workers and locals.

It seems only yesterday that Sino confidently predicted that China would feature the world's "biggest Christian population".

Now today China is home to the worlds' largest "infidel" group.

Which is it, Sino? :what:

Is China the biggest Kommie prison or the biggest, most ruthless, primordial Kapitalist hell hole?

Again which is it Sino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom