What's new

AL-QAEDA NAMES CHINA AS ITS BIGGEST ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in India and making insinuations about indians being behind al qaida like mr omar did , is NOT trolling, and so is not my response.

I didnt see his post about indians behind al qaeda.... but bringing in religion in ur rant surely is.... now we can all talk abt hinduism very well which would hurt u so watch it while vomiting on thread.

Now go do tauba.

Asking for Gods forgiveness is so awesome aint it?

Far better then bathing in severly polluted water
(no offense... not talkin abt u...just giving an example).

Thanks buddy. :cheers:

And don't worry, China isn't going to invade any Muslim country. In fact I don't think China will invade anyone at all. It is best to stay on the path of development.

I'm not sure why would China invade a Muslim country if she has any problem with Quida. This is same as saying Quida represents Muslim countries or Muslim countries follow Quida philosophy, which is not. And then they will accuse others of stereotyping!

Iraq war has nothing to do with Quida, anyone with a history knowledge more than 8th grade student/free from propaganda would know, Saddam's secular Bath party was arch enemy of Bin Laden and his rag-tag army.

US wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan if Talibs didnt provide Quida and bunch of other terrorists organization a safe haven, although I don't think Mullah Omar had many choices either.

Al Qadea are not Afghans or Pakistanis. Most of them are Arabs and Americans. U.S. blames only Al Qaeda for the 9/11 attacks.

Afghan Taliban is the original Taliban. They are Afghans from Afghanistan. They used to rule their country, Afghanistan, before 9/11. They never harmed Pakistan.

TTP terrorists (western media calls them Pakistan Taliban) were formed recently after the US invasion of Afghanistan. They kill Pakistanis and Pakistan army waged a war against them.

Does that matter??? .... All are terrorist (Killing people)

If we go according to your logic so TTP is good taliban for us.

Absolutely agree, china is not going to. But for extremeists, china already has invaded east turkestan, a muslim nation.

That's a good point actually, I think that's the argument of the ETIM in China. It's good to look at it from different perspectives.

Anyway the main issue to me is that we continue the economic development, especially in the areas of China that experience unrest, like Xinjiang for example.

If you saw the picture of Urumqi I posted on the previous page, you can see that we are trying to raise their standards of living via development, which will hopefully reduce any unrest etc.

I love China. I dont love Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda did only harm to Pakistanis. China did only good to Pakistanis but dont want China to make the same mistake like the U.S. did waging wars against 3 Muslim countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Oh you indians would love that wont you.

Not only with Pakistan, China and many other Muslim nations are also good friends and partners. Coz China feels a lot of attachment to the Muslim nation as we were both has suffered the same fate in the past of being invaded and humiliated by the Western imperialism. Even in today, many muslim nations still suffered under the tyranny and imperialism of USA.

I don't Al-Qaeda represents the Muslims, just as i viewed those separatists from Xinjiang. They are all lapdogs who did the dirty works for Uncle Sam.

China and Pakistan, always brothers in arms! :china::pakistan:

yes , there is a connection...

your own officials saying this...

Ten people were arrested, two of whom were identified as ringleaders: Abudurexiti Abulaiti, 42, and Yiming Semair, 33. The men were said to have connections to an international terrorist who had been "dispatched from abroad" to Xinjiang.

One leader of the anti-Chinese movement, Abdul Haq Turkistani, is thought to have been killed Feb. 15 in a U.S. airstrike against Taliban commanders in Pakistan's tribal areas.

China says terrorist cell broken up; 10 arrested - Los Angeles Times

Doesnt talk abt al qaeda anywhere>?? nor abt taliban.

Not only with Pakistan, China and many other Muslim nations are also good friends and partners. Coz China feels a lot of attachment to the Muslim nation as we were both has suffered the same fate in the past of being invaded and humiliated by the Western imperialism. Even in today, many muslim nations still suffered the imperialism of USA.

Absolutely right. :tup:

And not only with Muslim nations (who we are very friendly with), but also with all other developing countries, who have also suffered under the yoke of colonialism.

China is the only non-muslim nation who never truly supports the sanction against Iran.

For the muslim nations, China is an absolutely trustworthy non-muslim nation and she always supports muslim nations.

And in the Chinese media, muslim people are always positively portraited, unlikely those fukkking racist Hollywood Yankees who always portraited muslim people as terrorists and suicidal bombers. :tdown:

China is the only non-muslim nation who never truly supports the sanction against Iran.

For the muslim nations, China is an absolutely trustworthy non-muslim nation and she always supports muslim nations.

And in the Chinese media, muslim people are always positively portraited, unlikely those fukkking racist Hollywood Yankees who always portraited muslim people as terrorists and suicidal bombers. :tdown:

Iran was an imprerialist power for much of known history until they themselves were invaded and subjugated.

Your ideological claims fall flat when applied to real world. China does what suits their interests, period.

There are no active armed insurgencies in China.

Any "unrest" will die down as economic development continues to grow in the western provinces.

Look at Urumqi in Xinjiang to see the pace of economic development.

the problum is not internal but more due to external influence...

you are rellying on economic development to settle down the Xinjiang unrest..

let me tell you that those involved in 9/11 were all well educated....and osama bin ladin himself is the son of a billioniour...

we are up against a idiology..nothing to do with economic ..

lets fight it togeather...

Iran was an imprerialist power for much of known history until they themselves were invaded and subjugated.

Your ideological claims fall flat when applied to real world. China does what suits their interests, period.

No, Iran is fighting against the Yankee imperialism, their president Ahmadinejad is a great man who deserves much more respects. Of course, those Yankees alway twist the meaning of his words to fit into their propaganda context, typical tactics of the Western World.

the problum is not internal but more due to external influence...

you are rellying on economic development to settle down the Xinjiang unrest..

let me tell you that those involved in 9/11 were all well educated....and osama bin ladin himself is the son of a billioniour...

we are up against a idiology..nothing to do with economic ..

lets fight it togeather...

Your point is taken. Economics alone won't solve the problem just as putting malls in Gaza doesn't solve the problem.

Some form of respect and equality have to take centre stage (as corny as such motherhood statements are).

You can't "fight" this Al-Qaeda business with bombs and guns. At least not primarily.

Even Yanks belately came to recognize this central truth.

India (or China) does not need to make the same mistake.

This is my heartfelt advice to India.

Even if it's only worth 50cents.

China does what suits their interests, period.

You're right of course, geopolitics is always about interests.

China's primary ideology nowadays is pragmatism. In the words of Deng Xiaoping: "I don't care if the cat is black or white, all I care about is how well it catches mice".

No, Iran is fighting against the Yankee imperialism, their president Ahmadinejad is a great man who deserves much more respects. Of course, those Yankees alway twist the meaning of his words to fit into their propaganda context, typical tactics of the Western World.

Tiger dude, it's best not to go overboard, even if you have somewhat of a point about his words getting intentionally "twisted" and taken out of context ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom