What's new

AL-QAEDA NAMES CHINA AS ITS BIGGEST ENEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say really. The Chinese government usually tends to take a very direct and no-nonsense approach to such issues, but it's hard to say what the specific response might be to this particular scenario.

Also which Taliban are you referring to?

There's only one Taliban, the ideology, they may have ten names, (like the Al Qaida of Iraq, but its still al qaida), but its one org.

Don't fall for the good taliban and bad taliban BS of taliban lovers.

Hard to say really. The Chinese government usually tends to take a very direct and no-nonsense approach to such issues, but it's hard to say what the specific response might be to this particular scenario.

Also which Taliban are you referring to?

Hi, I missed your post. Like Fateh said, it's the ideology not the people.

First of all the article is talking about Al Qaeda not Taliban.

Secondly, when was the last you heard the Chinese flag being burned in any Islamic country? When was the last time any Islamic organization talked against China as they do against india, Israel, and U.S.?

Muslim countries dont have any problems with China.

The only countries that have problems with China's rise is india and USA. (Both countries are non-islamic and have non-muslim majority populations).

I know China wont make the same mistake as some other countries did of waging wars against Muslim countries.

However, I think Chinese intelligence should be aware of those trying to create tensions between China and the Muslim world.

Chinese intelligence agencies should also work very closely with Pakistani intelligence agencies. Since Pakistan has experience in fighting terrorists.

China is a kaffir nation as per the Al Qaida, and no amount of your whitewashing will change that. I know the thought of Al Qaida being anti China splits your heart in two, as you love both, but that however does not make China part of the ummah.

There's only one Taliban, the ideology, they may have ten names, (like the Al Qaida of Iraq, but its still al qaida), but its one org.

Heres an indian talking as if he's an expert on taliban :lol:

China is a kaffir nation as per the Al Qaida, and no amount of your whitewashing will change that. I know the thought of Al Qaida being anti China splits your heart in two, as you love both, but that however does not make China part of the ummah.

And then u talk abt trolling?

I love China. I dont love Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda did only harm to Pakistanis. China did only good to Pakistanis but dont want China to make the same mistake like the U.S. did waging wars against 3 Muslim countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Oh you indians would love that wont you.

Are they all connected? Taliban and Al-qaeda etc.? I don't know if there is a link to the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, that is the one which is causing problems in China.

Btw I don't think there is a good Taliban or anything like that (all terrorism is bad to me)... but as far as I'm aware, there are different factions of the Taliban based in different areas?

I'll be honest, we don't talk about terrorism much in Hong Kong, because we aren't a big target. So I'm not very well informed about such issues.

It is not surprised to see that as Al-Qaeda was originally funded by the US government and Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent.

Is Pakistan fighting USA with US supplied arms eh?

What was that forum policy about WOT and Taliban? :confused:

I love China. I dont love Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda did only harm to Pakistanis. China did only good to Pakistanis but dont want China to make the same mistake like the U.S. did waging wars against 3 Muslim countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Thanks buddy. :cheers:

And don't worry, China isn't going to invade any Muslim country. In fact I don't think China will invade anyone at all. It is best to stay on the path of development.

Are they all connected? Taliban and Al-qaeda etc.? I don't know if there is a link to the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, that is the one which is causing problems in China.

Btw I don't think there is a good Taliban or anything like that (all terrorism is bad to me)... but as far as I'm aware, there are different factions of the Taliban based in different areas?

I'll be honest, we don't talk about terrorism much in Hong Kong, because we aren't a big target. So I'm not very well informed about such issues.

Al Qadea are not Afghans or Pakistanis. Most of them are Arabs and Americans. U.S. blames only Al Qaeda for the 9/11 attacks.

Afghan Taliban is the original Taliban. They are Afghans from Afghanistan. They used to rule their country, Afghanistan, before 9/11. They never harmed Pakistan. They are fighting the occupiers (U.S. and NATO forces) in Afghanistan.

TTP terrorists (western media calls them Pakistan Taliban) were formed recently after the US invasion of Afghanistan. They kill Pakistanis and Pakistan army waged a war against them.

Last edited:
To answer your doubt, I was not referring to any particular ethnicity but the bunch of people who consider their faith to be more 'purer' than others and trying to impose theirs way of life on others by force. All I know, Quida's and Talibans philosophy is identical.

I know all about that philosophy even if I have never met a "Taliban" in my life. The Chinese Communists have done just that for a billion+ people with me included (for 17 years).

But if a group of people led by Mao, who half-facetiously thanked Japanese for invading China so he could take power, half-seriously wanted to "donate" 50 million Chinese women to Nixon to lessen China's population burden, and half-regretted that "his" China didn't have the "gumption" to do what Pol Pot did in Khmer, would eventually "mellow", and take China to a different path, how can you be so sure that a mish-mesh group of so-called "Taliban" are immutable?

BTW, Al-Qaeda never stated what their explicit aim was.

It's not clear to me that you are in the right to say that they are "imposing something on you". No one knows what Al-Qaeda wants.

There is ethnic struggle, supra-ethnic struggle, Arab pride, Muslim justice, Black flags of Khorasan, 4th coming of the Caliphate, Utopia, coming of Issa, coming of Dajjal, coming of Mahdi ...

How can anyone keep track of this?

You are better off reading Arabian Nights preferably the Burton version for more rewarding entertainment.

Just my 50cents.

Thanks buddy. :cheers:

And don't worry, China isn't going to invade any Muslim country. In fact I don't think China will invade anyone at all. It is best to stay on the path of development.

Absolutely agree, china is not going to. But for extremeists, china already has invaded east turkestan, a muslim nation.

See, thats how al qaida think, and China, as it becomes more prominent, is automatically on radar as al qaida and lashkar e taiba think they are fighting for world domination, so china is a natural target.

Don't fall for the sweet talk and false praise of people whose sympathies and means lie with the extremists, under one pretext or another. Read my sig, JUD is another name of Lashkar, which is another name of al qaida.

yes , there is a connection...

your own officials saying this...

Ten people were arrested, two of whom were identified as ringleaders: Abudurexiti Abulaiti, 42, and Yiming Semair, 33. The men were said to have connections to an international terrorist who had been "dispatched from abroad" to Xinjiang.

One leader of the anti-Chinese movement, Abdul Haq Turkistani, is thought to have been killed Feb. 15 in a U.S. airstrike against Taliban commanders in Pakistan's tribal areas.

China says terrorist cell broken up; 10 arrested - Los Angeles Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom