What's new

Al Qaeda Leader Ayman al-Zawahiri support Jamaat Hefajoot in their movement and ask Jihad

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
In a video message Al qaeda Leader ask for Jihad and support Jamaat and Hefajoot in their movement . He identify Bangladesh as big jail .
Al Qaeda chief's 'intifada' call in Bangladesh
My Muslim brothers in Bangladesh, I invite you to confront this crusader onslaught against Islam, which is being orchestrated by the leading criminals in the subcontinent and the West against Islam, the prophet of Islam and the Islamic creed, so that they may turn you into slaves of a despotic and disbelieving system.”

Describing Bangladesh as a ‘huge prison’, the message says the honour and dignity of Muslims is at stake in the country.

“Bangladesh is the victim of a conspiracy in which the agents of India, the corrupt leadership of Pakistan Army and treacherous power-hungry politicians of Bangladesh and Pakistan are all involved,” the message says.
https://www.google.com.bd/url?sa=t&...VCn3Zgz0DhVF3ScslxmwIXg&bvm=bv.61535280,d.bmk

Al-Zawahiri, who is said to have clandestinely visited Bangladesh many times earlier in the decade, called on Bangladeshis “to gather around the true scholars of Islam, support them and protect them.”

“I invite you to back them and support them and guard them. And I invite you to launch a massive public uprising in defence of Islam against the enemies of Islam,” the Al Qaeda chief says.

“I invite the leading scholars [Ulamaye keram] of Bangladesh to fulfil the role that Islam has given them.”

He says Bangladesh has not worked as a nation which was created more than 40 years ago ‘to protect the independence, glory, honour and freedom of its people.’

The Al-Qaeda’s chief tirade appears to be a direct fallout of the war crimes trials, in which most senior leaders of the country’s leading Islamist party, Jamaat-e-Islami, are implicated.

One of them, Abdul Quader Molla, has been already hanged. Several others face death and life sentences.

Many Jamaat leaders and activists are in jail on charges of involvement with violence last year.

The Jamaat and other Islamist groups in Bangladesh and elsewhere have also called for 'uprisings' against the present government and attacked it for upholding secularism.

Zawahiri was at his attacking best on the question of democracy.

"If this system [democracy], man-made constitution brings in a government that can please the Western world, the West encourages and supports it .. if it brings a government that even slightly opposes the West or the enemies of Islam, then the tanks, artillery, bombs and bullets of the slaves of the West lie in wait for such government, " he said in the video message,

"And Egypt is only a fresh example of this, besides Algeria in the 90s."

Last edited:
Zawahiri has become the Amir of the Jamaatis, it seems there is a nexus between Jamaat and AQ.

Who is this dog to comment on what BD is and what needs to be done about it.

These AQ and other extremist groups make me furious, they ruined their own countries or got thrown out and now have turned to solve everyone else's problems. The biggest liars and propagandists of all are these guys, they turn every situation into a they vs Islam one.

Most of all they have no right to even call themselves Muslims - more Muslims than anyone in the world has been killed by these brainless animals.

Unlike you plagues on humanity, Zawahiri, Bengali's know how to reason our way out of our problems. Killing and terrorising is their only idea, the pieces of S##t.

“Bangladesh is the victim of a conspiracy in which the agents of India, the corrupt leadership of Pakistan Army and treacherous power-hungry politicians of Bangladesh and Pakistan are all involved,” the message says.
impressed by his knowledge on the region.
Who is this dog to comment on what BD is and what needs to be done about it.

These AQ and other extremist groups make me furious, they ruined their own countries or got thrown out and now have turned to solve everyone else's problems. The biggest liars and propagandists of all are these guys, they turn every situation into a they vs Islam one.

Most of all they have no right to even call themselves Muslims - more Muslims than anyone in the world has been killed by these brainless animals.

Unlike you plagues on humanity, Zawahiri, Bengali's know how to reason our way out of our problems. Killing and terrorising is their only idea, the pieces of S##t.
what "Bengalis" are you talking about? and i have serious doubt about the existence of such organization called AQ. i'm of the opinion based on clear information that a lot of this is media hype and political rhetoric. but still perhaps you should do some homework on the roots of something called AQ. they were borne out of the war to liberate Afghanistan off Soviet aggression in the 80s. whereas there are actual animals across the border who comments on BD and openly support atrocities by Hasina regime..

Music to jamati ears. Unfortunately most jamatis on this forum are US based and they can't praise his excellency Ayman Al Zawahiri openly for the fear of getting caught and then deported to Al-Banglastan. :lol:

He just signed the death warrant for hefajot.....it would be interesting to see how they react.....come to think of it haven't heard from them in a while!

Music to jamati ears. Unfortunately most jamatis on this forum are US based and they can't praise his excellency Ayman Al Zawahiri openly for the fear of getting caught and then deported to Al-Banglastan. :lol:
likes of Ayman al Zawahiri are creation of the US. and seriously it wouldn't be as harsh as the fate of someone in Bangladesh openly praising the filthy menace known as 'india'

We dont want extremists in BD like AQ, but we dont want traitor like BAL.

But if something extreme raises in BD, that is as a consequence of BAL's oppression in BD Muslims. So what can we say, extremism begets extremism, and we know BAL initiated it, our Muslims were never extremist and there is not such historical record, but some false flag operations by BAL to paint BD as extremists.

Muslim parties in BD comply with the democracy, and who does not do that are banned and rejected by the general Bangladeshis like HUJI.

So BAL itself would be responsible for the wrath of BD Muslims.

I suggest AQ to threat the BAL's master aka India, but do not give more turbulence to BD, as you never have bought any good to any Muslim country, but Muslim vs Muslim killing.

Last edited:
this is very interesting and...

most of Zawahiri's statements (emphasis on statements) echo BD people's interests and policies of 'Western' governments and NGOs

but...

this real/fake character Ayman Zawahiri is a non-issue in BD.

Conclusion: opposing this indian imposed BAL regime remains

impressed by his knowledge on the region.

what "Bengalis" are you talking about? and i have serious doubt about the existence of such organization called AQ. i'm of the opinion based on clear information that a lot of this is media hype and political rhetoric. but still perhaps you should do some homework on the roots of something called AQ. they were borne out of the war to liberate Afghanistan off Soviet aggression in the 80s. whereas there are actual animals across the border who comments on BD and openly support atrocities by Hasina regime..

You sound a bit confused, you don't believe AQ exists but you admire Zawahiris words?! Ridiculous. If he is an agent of USA etc, then denounce his words and if he is really an extremist, denounce him more. You are trying to have it both ways.

You are supporting a statement asking for armed insurrection in BD possibly civil war. Are you really a Bengali, Bangali, Bangladeshi or are u more interested in lip service. Anyone who cares for BD would never allow non-state forces to threaten our sovereign country.

In your blind hatred you are,asking for the wolves to come into your home to clear the mice

likes of Ayman al Zawahiri are creation of the US. and seriously it wouldn't be as harsh as the fate of someone in Bangladesh openly praising the filthy menace known as 'india'

Be careful, you don't want to end up in Gitmo.

I suggest AQ to threat the BAL's master aka India, but do not give more turbulence to BD

Another closet terrorist supporter! So if AQ do terrorist attacks in India they are good guys? You people are so confused with the good terrorist/bad terrorist ideology it's not even funny.

Last edited:
You sound a bit confused, you don't believe AQ exists but you admire Zawahiris words?! Ridiculous. If he is an agent of USA etc, then denounce his words and if he is really an extremist, denounce him more. You are trying to have it both ways.

You are supporting a statement asking for armed insurrection in BD possibly civil war. Are you really a Bengali, Bangali, Bangladeshi or are u more interested in lip service. Anyone who cares for BD would never allow non-state forces to threaten our sovereign country.

In your blind hatred you are,asking for the wolves to come into your home to clear the mice
Be careful, you don't want to end up in Gitmo.

this sums up! Ayman Zawahiri is india's guy. there is absolutely nothing wrong in what he said which is just echoing the sentiments of BD masses in opposition. so suddenly the words of BD opposition became words of Ayman Zawahiri?? india just cannot stand BD nationalist opposition. Mr. persona non grata just stop faking your flag.

NICE TRY. BUT THE INDO-BAL REGIME IS STILL ILLEGAL AND ITS HANDS DRENCHED IN BLOOD

Back
Top Bottom