What's new

Al Qaeda Leader Ayman al-Zawahiri support Jamaat Hefajoot in their movement and ask Jihad

this sums up! Ayman Zawahiri is india's guy. there is absolutely nothing wrong in what he said which is just echoing the sentiments of BD masses in opposition. so suddenly the words of BD opposition became words of Ayman Zawahiri?? india just cannot stand BD nationalist opposition. Mr. persona non grata just stop faking your flag.

NICE TRY. BUT THE INDO-BAL REGIME IS STILL ILLEGAL AND ITS HANDS DRENCHED IN BLOOD

Genius, i am a British Bangladeshi and i can tell you more about the workings of BD and the UK BD community than you can ever fathom.

While you sit in your armchair i have been an active participant in our world and i can tell you from experience that JI who you seem to support have done nothing good for BD in our history. They opposed our independence (as they did Pakistan's) and their loyalties are not to any country but to their foreign mullah masters. All they are doing is selling the name of Islam to fill their coffers in their lust for power. You conveniently forget that trucks full of weapons are bought into BD under their patronage - for our good health was it?

They raped and killed thousands in 71, now this animal asks for more of the same and you listen shamelessly?

The fact that you so-called Bengali can support the words of a dog like Zawahiri, who his own country has disowned, who no rational Muslim or human being would condone shows that you have your priorities confused.

Even BNP has no bigger regret than their involvement with JI. It has cost them their nationalist credentials and compromised their power base. Get your head out of the sand and think what's good for BD and who the real trouble makers in the world are. Are you too blind / obtuse to look at what's happening to Pak - it's the sympathetic attitude of armchair mullahs that allowed it.

Genius, i am a British Bangladeshi and i can tell you more about the workings of BD and the UK BD community than you can ever fathom.

While you sit in your armchair i have been an active participant in our world and i can tell you from experience that JI who you seem to support have done nothing good for BD in our history. They opposed our independence (as they did Pakistan's) and their loyalties are not to any country but to their foreign mullah masters. All they are doing is selling the name of Islam to fill their coffers in their lust for power. You conveniently forget that trucks full of weapons are bought into BD under their patronage - for our good health was it?

They raped and killed thousands in 71, now this animal asks for more of the same and you listen shamelessly?

The fact that you so-called Bengali can support the words of a dog like Zawahiri, who his own country has disowned, who no rational Muslim or human being would condone shows that you have your priorities confused.

Even BNP has no bigger regret than their involvement with JI. It has cost them their nationalist credentials and compromised their power base. Get your head out of the sand and think what's good for BD and who the real trouble makers in the world are. Are you too blind / obtuse to look at what's happening to Pak - it's the sympathetic attitude of armchair mullahs that allowed it.

I don't know how credible Zawahiri is and I've never heard of him, but the Al Qaeda's concern now is a bit too late. JI as a political group have done nothing because they've never been in power to do something, be happy that they aren't wanting to impose Khilafa like other nut case groups. Some JI members opposed a new homeland for the Muslims as they wanted to be with India, India is the homeland of Deoband and all the Deoband Ulema were born in India (Gangohi, Shiekh Ahmad Madani). As for AL, I think we know what the country wants now regarding AL and that is for them to get out.

No one here is supporting JI, they can't even run their own office, but when the current government is attacking Islam and bad mouthing Islam then it's a problem, Bangladesh is a conservative Muslim country.

I don't know how credible Zawahiri is and I've never heard of him, but the Al Qaeda's concern now is a bit too late. JI as a political group have done nothing because they've never been in power to do something, be happy that they aren't wanting to impose Khilafa like other nut case groups. Some JI members opposed a new homeland for the Muslims as they wanted to be with India, India is the homeland of Deoband and all the Deoband Ulema were born in India (Gangohi, Shiekh Ahmad Madani). As for AL, I think we know what the country wants now regarding AL and that is for them to get out.

No one here is supporting JI, they can't even run their own office, but when the current government is attacking Islam and bad mouthing Islam then it's a problem, Bangladesh is a conservative Muslim country.

Yes, you're right we are Muslim country but its not all conservative. Some like Sylhet and Chittagong definitely are but many places are not. We have a very proud culture of Sufi saints, darga's and milads too which is exactly why i personally oppose blanket khilafat type movements.

The reason why i have a problem with poster above is that he finds a foreign terrorists opinion on his own homeland 'impressive.'
We certainly don't need more outsiders meddling in our country.

Yes, you're right we are Muslim country but its not all conservative. Some like Sylhet and Chittagong definitely are but many places are not. We have a very proud culture of Sufi saints, darga's and milads too which is exactly why i personally oppose blanket khilafat type movements.

The reason why i have a problem with poster above is that he finds a foreign terrorists opinion on his own homeland 'impressive.'
We certainly don't need more outsiders meddling in our country.

Islam entered Bangladesh before Pakistan and India and Islam entered Bangladesh differently to both countries as well. I think we are a conservative country but many secularists elements have popped out of no where, they have no respect for Islam or Murobbi but have the most honourable Islamic names you could think of. Zawahiri sounds like a reject to me, but where was the support from these so called groups when our brothers were getting butchered in Shapla Square? It seems to me only Arab countries get the limelight when something happens to them, but not us.

you have been an “active participant in our world”? now go pat yourself. this Ayman Zawahiri is not even an issue in BD. no one has seen him or knows about him. no one can be sure this character even exists in real life let alone that he traveled to any country, let alone to BD. however Indo-BAL hand is dripping with blood. and the likes of you in BD and India will not stop committing or supporting the atrocities until every single Bangladeshi is a hardcore Bengali and pays tribute to india and follows india’s narration of OUR history. you carry the sick attitude of a Indo-Hasina regime apologist.

it’s your ram bam heroes who never accepted independent Muslim states separate from india in 1947 that is exactly what you support here. it’s the anti-Two Nation Theory ex-Indian Congress people who have been running Awami League that are perpetually against our independence till this day. BAL can preach it's anti-mullah hatred in secular India but can't have a place in this country they never accepted the sovereign existence of.

i 'remember' trucks were captured and also know how it became an excuse to pass death sentences to members of opposition in a mockery of a court of law. BAL just hopes to survive with the rule of the gun and indian bootlicking forever

I am a British Bangladeshi now residing in Bangladesh and I can confidently say you are talking utter rubbish.

Last edited:
Zawahiri :lol: majority of Bangladeshis dont even know him

is it a true news or another BS from BD media :undecided:

Then I can confidently also tell you that you have your eyes closed.

You people only see the brutality of GOB, but conveniently look the other way when rioting shibbir kill police and civilians.

JI activists were holding candle lit vigils right?

I am a British Bangladeshi now residing in Bangladesh and I can confidently say you are talking utter rubbish.[/quote

Sorry but you're still being a hypocrite. You don't believe Zawahiri is anything but you still rate his words?

I'm sorry to say you are trying to cover your tracks but unfortunately you said too much when you praised a terrorist, who u think doesn't exist.

I don't often comment on these threads because if people believe Islam is being sidelined, you have every right to protest and even take to the streets if u must - but as soon as terrorists get involved it's our jobs as citizens to close ranks.

you have been an “active participant in our world”? now go pat yourself. this Ayman Zawahiri is not even an issue in BD. no one has seen him or knows about him. no one can be sure this character even exists in real life let alone that he traveled to any country, let alone to BD. however Indo-BAL hand is dripping with blood. and the likes of you in BD and India will not stop committing or supporting the atrocities until every single Bangladeshi is a hardcore Bengali and pays tribute to india and follows india’s narration of OUR history. you carry the sick attitude of a Indo-Hasina regime apologist.

it’s your ram bam heroes who never accepted independent Muslim states separate from india in 1947 that is exactly what you support here. it’s the anti-Two Nation Theory ex-Indian Congress people who have been running Awami League that are perpetually against our independence till this day. BAL can preach it's anti-mullah hatred in secular India but can't have a place in this country they never accepted the sovereign existence of.

i 'remember' trucks were captured and also know how it became an excuse to pass death sentences to members of opposition in a mockery of a court of law. BAL just hopes to survive with the rule of the gun and indian bootlicking forever

Last edited:
Then I can confidently also tell you that you have your eyes closed.

You people only see the brutality of GOB, but conveniently look the other way when rioting shibbir kill police and civilians.

JI activists were holding candle lit vigils right?

Sorry but you're still being a hypocrite. You don't believe Zawahiri is anything but you still rate his words?

I'm sorry to say you are trying to cover your tracks but unfortunately you said too much when you praised a terrorist, who u think doesn't exist.
you are exactly proving my point. how could the words of BD people and nationalist opposition against Indo BAL atrocities suddenly become Zawahiri's words?? it's you who is sympathizing with Indian backed BAL regime and their atrocities on opposition voices

most of the islamic scholar have condemn or refute Al Qaeda's ideology and the Alem of bangladesh is no different . there is no help necessary for movement against govt by Jamaat or hefajot .they can them self do this . Al Qaeda have contributed nothing but malign Muslim as terrorist, freedom movement as terrorist activities.
though the Authenticity of this massage is questionable to police IT expert hefajoot and Jamaat would be again identify by our Awami loyal media as supporter of militancy .

when "Gwaza-E-Hind" will start??we're still waiting for a "Jehad" or "Intifada" in India.atleast we deserve a "dozen" of them,if they are ready to give "BD" one...please please...why they're keeping us out of the circle?? :mad:

when "Gwaza-E-Hind" will start??we're still waiting for a "Jehad" or "Intifada" in India.atleast we deserve a "dozen" of them,if they are ready to give "BD" one...please please...why they're keeping us out of the circle?? :mad:

Wtf are you on about

oh yes he lives in your village. now go find him maybe he will give you his ashirbad

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom