What's new

Mamata is helping Jamaat

Mamta is mentally unstable and her Ego issues with Hasina are of Public Knowledge.

Therefore while siding with Jamatis is not an completely unexpected development, it is a certainly new low from Mamta.

Last edited:
Yes.. Kolkata's infrastructure is also improved. Some much needed Flyovers are getting constructed. I was pleasantly surprised to see the one at Park Circus..

Most of those infra works were started by the left government almost 15/20 years ago.

True. But I have mixed fillings about it, I hated Jyoti Basu's CPM, but Budhdhadeb's first 5 years were one of the best periods for WB, alas all that effort was spoiled by dirty opposition politics in his 2nd term, I still can't digest the fact that people of WB rewarded her with CM post primarily for her efforts to stop Tata car factory & a large petrochem project. Mamata is more leftist than left itself.

Opposing nano was a tremendous blunder for Mamata. But you have to understand she needed reasons to sweep away this state with a massive wave of anti-CPI M feeling. Morally she was incorrect, we all know but it was a death blow to the left.

Buddhadev was never a people's leader. He was a good CM but held no mass appeal. After the death of Subhash Chakraborty and Anil Biswas there were simply no one who could be effective to preserve the inner coherence of the party. So, the different factions became more and more apart from each other.

Mamata can not bring anything significant right now because her own industrial policy is a faulty one. But being an autocratic ruler where there her own word is the last word in party, we never know what clicks in her brain one fine shiny morning and we see some truly development oriented steps taken by her. That's the only hope I have as the left are never going to return in nearest future.

And I am not receiving some notifications. Don't know what kind of malaria this is.

Last edited:
to indian clowns here: i don't even know much about this mamata banerjee. and i'm too lazy to google right now. it's your viman bose who said mamata might be sane, not me

Pretty soon we shall all see Mamata's face next to Saidi on the MOON !!!
2013-03-04__fr04.jpg

Mayawati-Photo-Shot.jpg

to indian clowns here: i don't even know much about this mamata banerjee. and i'm too lazy to google right now. it's your viman bose who said mamata might be sane, not me

She's a nobody, really....

Opposing nano was a tremendous blunder for Mamata. But you have to understand she needed reasons to sweep away this state with a massive wave of anti-CPI M feeling. Morally she was incorrect, we all know but it was a death blow to the left.

That's what made me bitter towards her, I think we have paid a very heavy price to remove CPM, with TATA our future prospects for industrialization is gone, at least for a couple of decades. CPM was removed by a very negative, regressive, selfish politics, they were voted out for wrong reasons even though there were hundreds of right reasons to vote them out. That small difference sends a very wrong signal to outside world.

Buddhadev was never a people's leader. He was a good CM but held no mass appeal. After the death of Subhash Chakraborty and Anil Biswas there were simply no one who could be effective to preserve the inner coherence of the party. So, the different factions became more and more apart from each other.

Buddhadeb was not a people's leader, neither he was a populist leader, probably that's why he could do what nobody did for the state after Bidhan Chandra Ray (not to that extent, but....), I think you would agree that he made some genuine efforts and some progress also for bringing investments & industries in the state that his predecessor didn't do, but he didn't understand how to play politics, he should have been more tactful.

Loss of Anil Biswas & Subhas Chakraborty made CPM thinktank very weak, Anil Biswas was a modern day Chanakya (I used to hate him during Jyoti Basu days :-) ), he could pulled out the TATA fiasco successfully, and Subhas Chakraborty was a people's leader, though not my favourite one, but you need such people for politics. Biman Bose doesn't have 1/10th brain of Anil Biswas.

Mamata can not bring anything significant right now because her own industrial policy is a faulty one. But being an autocratic ruler where there her own word is the last word in party, we never know what clicks in her brain one fine shiny morning and we see some truly development oriented steps taken by her. That's the only hope I have as the left are never going to return in nearest future.

And I am not receiving some notifications. Don't know what kind of malaria this is.

True, very true, now we are stuck with a whimsical leader who doesn't really have any policy, she is running the state on a day to day basis. and even if CPM comes back in future, I don't think they would dare to adopt Buddha's industrial policies, we will get that old hardcore communists, and there are no other options!! It's hopeless here!!

@DRAY

This is quite true that Mamata's opposition to Teesta and Chit Mahal issues did make trouble for Hasina. But do you think she did it deliberately to please Jamaat and their synthesizers in Bengal for cheap votes?

mate leave those basterds because they are the ones responsible for every thing that is happening in Bengal.these commies allowed millions of lungis to infiltrate illegally in our state and virtually changed the demographics of at least 3 districts:hitwall:!these traitors should be hanged by their neck in public.Mamata di is the only hope for Bengal in the current scenario and i truly believe that she'll turn the wheel in favour of Bengal slowly but surely.
these scums are the same people who supported the chinese invasion in 1962,they are nothing but a bunch of commie traitors who would even sell their mothers if they get the right price.i simply hate these CPIM jholawalas from the core of my heart:angry:

well spoken.i will vote for didi as long as she continues the kind of development work she has undertaken in kolkata since she came in power.I can confidently say wateva projects she has undertaken in this short time is 3 times more than what the commie bastards did in 34 yr rule.

@DRAY

This is quite true that Mamata's opposition to Teesta and Chit Mahal issues did make trouble for Hasina. But do you think she did it deliberately to please Jamaat and their synthesizers in Bengal for cheap votes?

No, not at all. She opposed Teesta for some valid reasons, she was protecting her state's interest, I couldn't understand why she opposed Chit Mahal though, I think either she did that as on paper we were losing more land, and she didn't want to be responsible for that, or another reason could be her ego, I read somewhere that she had a heated argument with Dipu Moni of BD; probably Dipu Moni didn't know Mamata well !! :-)

Check this thread to know why Mamata was right about river water sharing, I will give you some more links in the evening.

23 New Dams across Teesta in India will Ruin Bangladesh

Most of those infra works were started by the left government almost 15/20 years ago.

Dont talk bullshit my friend.Did buddha start east west metro and all the metro track through salt lake & newtown?
Did buddha start park circus em bypass science city flyover?
Did buddha start baguiati airport flyover?
Did buddha build all these parks in newtown?
I knw what that ahole did during the day .U will neva knw ok.he used to go to writers ,read newspaper,drink tea,eat his lunch and go back home.Keep you communist ideology and emotion close to your heart and pray for them coz they are getting wiped out completely ,u may write it down in paper.I also know what jyoti ahole used to do.u dare not hear.ok

Dont talk bullshit my friend.Did buddha start east west metro and all the metro track through salt lake & newtown?
Did buddha start park circus em bypass science city flyover?
Did buddha start baguiati airport flyover?
Did buddha build all these parks in newtown?
I knw what that ahole did during the day .U will neva knw ok.he used to go to writers ,read newspaper,drink tea,eat his lunch and go back home.Keep you communist ideology and emotion close to your heart and pray for them coz they are getting wiped out completely ,u may write it down in paper.I also know what jyoti ahole used to do.u dare not hear.ok

Since my joining here I was never accused of showing inclination to any political party and it seems you are quite smart enough to comprehend my political bias just reading one or two post of mine. Fascinating indeed!!! I care a damn for CPI M and I care more damn for those ultra leftist Trinamoolis led by the three great genius Madan,Mukul and Bobby,who are nothing but goons and hooligans in their personal lives.
And for your record, I was talking about AJC bose flyover whose tender was awarded in 2009 and East West Metro railway was established in again 2009. The project work of this route started long ago.So wake up,now.

Since my joining here I was never accused of showing inclination to any political party and it seems you are quite smart enough to comprehend my political bias just reading one or two post of mine. Fascinating indeed!!! I care a damn for CPI M and I care more damn for those ultra leftist Trinamoolis led by the three great genius Madan,Mukul and Bobby,who are nothing but goons and hooligans in their personal lives.
And for your record, I was talking about AJC bose flyover whose tender was awarded in 2009 and East West Metro railway was established in again 2009. The project work of this route started long ago.So wake up,now.

Ha ha.dont have to tell me about ajc bose road flyover.have travelled on that thing.I think probably u have then u must be knowing what is its width.That flyover was recommended to be wider by experts but communist care very little about peoples welfare and its size is a perfect ex of their primitive mind.Now go and compare that flyover with the ones undertaken by mamta govt u wl get good picture why ppl love her in kolkata.
The way i knw commies of Wb ,very few ppl know.Their ultimate motive is to slowly convert cities to villages and make all people daily wage labourers,workers who will hav very little wants and will only vote for them without any questions.These parasites need to be wiped out of india.

Back
Top Bottom