What's new

Mamata is helping Jamaat

Ha ha.dont have to tell me about ajc bose road flyover.have travelled on that thing.I think probably u have then u must be knowing what is its width.That flyover was recommended to be wider by experts but communist care very little about peoples welfare and its size is a perfect ex of their primitive mind.Now go and compare that flyover with the ones undertaken by mamta govt u wl get good picture why ppl love her in kolkata.
The way i knw commies of Wb ,very few ppl know.Their ultimate motive is to slowly convert cities to villages and make all people daily wage labourers,workers who will hav very little wants and will only vote for them without any questions.These parasites need to be wiped out of india.

The project of those infras started way back. We were not talking about their width, don't we?The Jyoti Basu government delayed it due to many reasons.We know what communist did for the last 34 years and we know it does not have any hope now. So no point in beating a dead donkey now. What we need to see is whether Mamata's land and Industrial policy is at per with the situation. She does not want SEZ, she is talking about lowering electricity tariffs when coal price has surged high. So, blame the commies no problem, but don't get blind with Trinamool. There economic policies are ultra leftist as off now.So I have little hope from them.

The project of those infras started way back. We were not talking about their width, don't we?The Jyoti Basu government delayed it due to many reasons.We know what communist did for the last 34 years and we know it does not have any hope now. So no point in beating a dead donkey now. What we need to see is whether Mamata's land and Industrial policy is at per with the situation. She does not want SEZ, she is talking about lowering electricity tariffs when coal price has surged high. So, blame the commies no problem, but don't get blind with Trinamool. There economic policies are ultra leftist as off now.So I have little hope from them.
Very well we will talk about this a decade from now.I see kolkata improving day by day and thats all i care about.I am no political activist neither blind supporter of any party having voted for different parties all along based on their performance like an educated citizen but i am afraid cant say the same about my friends who support cpim without any reason .

Very well we will talk about this a decade from now.I see kolkata improving day by day and thats all i care about.I am no political activist neither blind supporter of any party having voted for different parties all along based on their performance like an educated citizen but i am afraid cant say the same about my friends who support cpim without any reason .
both parties have goons .. but at least buddha was not a crazy man.

both parties have goons .. but at least buddha was not a crazy man.

wrong.goons are the same.They work for whos in power.If they dont they are wiped out.buddha has never done any work,mamata is doing good amount of work.If u stay in kolkata u wl knw else u wont.

Now..............has the jamaat also become Indian dalals, are there no BD's left in BD? :what:

wrong.goons are the same.They work for whos in power.If they dont they are wiped out.buddha has never done any work,mamata is doing good amount of work.If u stay in kolkata u wl knw else u wont.
It is wrong to say Budhdhha hasn't done any work. It is for his initiatives, I and many educated engineers like me are able to stay in Kolkata and still draw a respectable(albeit less than what I would be paid in Blore or Pune) salary. Budhdh's drive at industrialization must be recognized.

Mamata has maintained status quo at best. I haven't seen any promising act from her side, rather I am very disappointed to see Infosys being driven out for inexplicable reasons! I wis someone more competent than Partha Chaterjee was at helm of industry ministry.

It is wrong to say Budhdhha hasn't done any work. It is for his initiatives, I and many educated engineers like me are able to stay in Kolkata and still draw a respectable(albeit less than what I would be paid in Blore or Pune) salary. Budhdh's drive at industrialization must be recognized.

Mamata has maintained status quo at best. I haven't seen any promising act from her side, rather I am very disappointed to see Infosys being driven out for inexplicable reasons! I wis someone more competent than Partha Chaterjee was at helm of industry ministry.
I work in Power sector. I see a lot of plants established during 2005-2008. It created a lot of job opportunities for the Engineers within the sate who earlier had no options to go out and work in complete different fields.Left hardly were given any credit for it.

Lol.u ppl.what was W.bengal n kolkata status when left took over from congress u knw,if not search the web.Arey even sector 5 infrastructure b4 mamata was like shit.It was more of a cart road .How quick u ppl forget ,even though u ppl work their.What u mean by status maintained by mamata? how many companies have come recently? I see schneider came up recently alongside acropolis,so many more behind it also.

Back
Top Bottom