What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

lol shows how much you know about islam. Why do you islamophobes come on muslim forums just to insult our religion. Why? Can't live a day without insulting muslims.

Funny how at the end they are talking about Alawis and Shias all the time, at 9:00 he is threatening Ali Ghaidan who is a Sunni ( commander of the army ), these animals should just get killed, I hope the US agrees bringing armed drones.

explain please ... what are other technical details to adhere to avoid hell... any specific type of shoe to wear?

Nope only in hadiths do you have these rules. The Quran tells you to use your brain, while the hadiths command you to do stuff else you go to hell. I almost turned athiest reading hadiths. But once I started reading the quran alone. For me personally i know the quran is from GOD. I still respect everyone else's religion like it tells me to do in the quran. The verse where GOD say's people will abandon the quran gave me an extra boost of faith. Every muslim I know follows the hadiths more than quran.

Hey one more thing, do I need to reply with quote to send people a notification that they got a reply. Because no one seems to reply to me.

If somebody doesnt know how to pray he deserves to be executed? if one is a shia... does he deserve to be killed?

R u a muslim ? , don't say shia bc they r not muslims, those nusayria were killed bc we r at war with kuffars, in a state of war we apply the verse 190 in sourat al Baqara :"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."
if u think that is radical view , these r the ulama declaring jihad in Syria :

Last edited by a moderator:
Just shut up and focus on the topic senile old man. I understand you are more hurt at hindus posting here than muslims killing other muslims, but I know your type.

And what type is that ?

The one who shows you a mirror to see your real ugly face of supporter of Hindus killing innocent Muslims.

You can call me senile but you have no answer to the legitimate questions I asked.

It is quite understandable for your kind to resort abusive language when short on reason and logic.

Post reported to @WebMaster for Abusive language

Last edited by a moderator:
People who submit to a tribal ideology are expected to indulge in a primitive behavior befitting medieval tribes.:pop:

Having said that, God is great! :laughcry:

Wow, Congratulations muslims, we have successfully become christians. We listen to our scholars like GOD has given them authority on anything. Instead of reading the beautiful Quran we listen to man made hadiths and do whatever the scholar say even though GOD has given them no authority. No wonder the muslim world is in such a mess. First I used to get angry on why our countries were so weak. But how can we expect GOD to help us when we don't even follow his words. When we followed the Quran alone we defeated 2 super powers. Now we can't even defeat a tiny country like israel.

Nope only in hadiths do you have these rules. The Quran tells you to use your brain, while the hadiths command you to do stuff else you go to hell. I almost turned athiest reading hadiths. But once I started reading the quran alone. For me personally i know the quran is from GOD. I still respect everyone else's religion like it tells me to do in the quran. The verse where GOD say's people will abandon the quran gave me an extra boost of faith. Every muslim I know follows the hadiths more than quran.

Hey one more thing, do I need to reply with quote to send people a notification that they got a reply. Because no one seems to reply to me.
yeah.. either reply with quote or mention them by using @ symbol.. before their user id ... both will trigger notification.

Back
Top Bottom