What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

This video sickens me the prophet Mohamed would not have approved this there is a verse in Quran it talks about a Christian woman insulting the prophet and he does nothing to her yet these so called 'muslims' think they are guardians of the faith!

Fighting 'kuffar' while enjoying the 'kuffar's technology' in Germany, heart of 'kaffirs land'?

These so called 'ulamas' are making people suffer with their stupid fatwas, and they will pay for it in hell, for sure.
Mindsets like this has destroyed image of Islam in the whole world, extremists who believe all Jews, Christians, Shias, Hindus and others should be executed in their 'unholy war'.

Why don't you travel to ME to execute some kuffars? Or your job is just promoting hate on internet?

Allah HuAkbar ... i keel you kafir!

Wow, Congratulations muslims, we have successfully become christians. We listen to our scholars like GOD has given them authority on anything. Instead of reading the beautiful Quran we listen to man made hadiths and do whatever the scholar say even though GOD has given them no authority. No wonder the muslim world is in such a mess. First I used to get angry on why our countries were so weak. But how can we expect GOD to help us when we don't even follow his words. When we followed the Quran alone we defeated 2 super powers. Now we can't even defeat a tiny country like israel.

If you are talking about USA and Russia...they were not fighting for their survival. Israel did in its wars. Big difference.

98-99%% Pakistanis voted against extremism in the gallup or gallop polls..

Never said they don't but too many people find a reason to make light of the issue by suggesting that it isn't a big problem or that others do that or that it is "some agencies".......Outright condemnation seems to be difficult (not talking about you). Have seen too many Pakistanis make these meaningless distinctions in acts of their own. You can never defeat any "enemy" if you are not clear on identification & certainly not if you empathise with their reasoning even if not with their actions.

If you are talking about USA and Russia...they were not fighting for their survival. Israel did in its wars. Big difference.

Im talking about the byzantine and persian empires. After the death of the prophet(pbuh). They always outnumbered us and we handed them there a sses most of the time, and toke over there empires easily. And now we can't even beat israel. Although I have a religous answer to why. You have another reason why.

Im talking about the byzantine and persian empires. After the death of the prophet(pbuh). They always outnumbered us and we handed them there a sses most of the time, and toke over there empires easily. And now we can't even beat israel. Although I have a religous answer to why. You have another reason why.

I'm sure all peoples feel this way. The italians , Spanish, British, Germans, japanese , etc. Must all be reflecting back on how much power they used to have at a certain point in time.

I doubt it has anything to do with religion, just some nations getting stagnant while others progress and global economic, military turbulence.

I am confused, when I talk to Pakistanisage, Sur answers. And what I take to Sur, Pakistanisage answers. Whats the deal?

@notsuperstitious, you gotto see this.

BUsted :yay: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl:

ontopic.... Disgusting.....this is kinda pathetic....How the hell do you religiously brainwash someone to do something as bad as this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought these mullah knows the verse " deem ma jabbar nahi ". If somebody don t know how to pray, this is matter between him and Allah..I really feel sad for peace loving arabs , who are hijacked by few SUVs running mobile financed Mullah clan...

Well thats sickening-

If those were drug traffikers there was no need to ask them about the Muslim Prayers and the number of "Raka'ats"--

Those people were killed because they were Alawites and not from "Ahl e Sunnah"-

Fcuk them alqaida terrorists- :angry:-

Deviants, deviants, deviants,............ no two ways about it.

The problem with too many "ordinary" muslims is that they might condemn such acts and then go on to add a "but".............

Yeah, kind of like " ordinary " Hindus that Rationalize and Justify Gujarat massacre and want MODI the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent unarmed Muslim civilians to be the next PM of India.

Yeah, kind of like " ordinary " Hindus that Rationalize and Justify Gujarat massacre and want MODI the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent unarmed Muslim civilians to be the next PM of India.

Ohh.. the number seems to be coming down... from Hundreds of thousands to single digit thousands.... interesting development.

I already did @hinduguy. Are you reading and comprehension challenged.

Read my earlier posts # 31 and 36 carefully.

These guys in the video are nothing but cowards because anyone who kills unarmed defenseless people is a Coward.

Just like those Hindu low life scum who killed unarmed innocent Muslims in Gujarat.

Now say in unison, you Hindutva peddlers agree .

I'm sorry, but if you are an example of a typical middle aged person of Pakistan, then her image cuts a sorry figure doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This video sickens me the prophet Mohamed would not have approved this there is a verse in Quran it talks about a Christian woman insulting the prophet and he does nothing to her yet these so called 'muslims' think they are guardians of the faith!

Jesus PBUH also advocated that if someone slaps you give another cheek and do not retaliate. (words to that effect). But still crusades took place, invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, supporting of uprising in ME, is taking place just on the pretext that these countries can be threat to US and other western countries, which are mostly Christians.
KKK is not a muslim organisation, it still prevails and conduct their activities.
It does not mean that religion advocates such activity. Then why Muslims are branded for act of certain group.

Which verse?

Back
Top Bottom