What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

Which verse?
There is no verse but there are incidents where Holy Prophet stopped his companions from any aggression against those who insulted him. He was messenger of peace how could he permit aggression. In his life time there was no aggression, all wars fought were in response. I would recommend a English movie "Message", starring Anthony Quinn It is a very old movie. It may give you some idea.

Shyte's gotten real - no wonder everyone hates these medieval rats.

There is no verse but there are incidents where Holy Prophet stopped his companions from any aggression against those who insulted him.

BS.

PBUH ordered his Companions to Slaughter Non-Muslims if they refuse to Convert to Islam.

Surat Al-'Anfal [8:12] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

8:12
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

He was messenger of peace how could he permit aggression.

Surat Al-Fath [48:29] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

In his life time there was no aggression, all wars fought were in response.

PBUH declared Wars on Non-Muslims to fulfill Allah's causes.

Al-Bukhari states:
Volume 3, Book 46, Number 717

I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn 'Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn 'Umar was in that army.

How to kill Non-Muslims?

Quran: 9:5
Surat At-Tawbah [9:5] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

I would recommend a English movie "Message", starring Anthony Quinn It is a very old movie. It may give you some idea.

Why suck upto Kuffar sources? Quran and Hadeeths are more than enough.

i hope the syrian army crushes these terrorists pigs

BS.

PBUH ordered his Companions to Slaughter Non-Muslims if they refuse to Convert to Islam.

Al-Bukhari states:

How to kill Non-Muslims?

post reported,

out of context everything, cherry picking, would be wiser to look at the verses before and after

your posted 9:5

here is 9:6
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

just one example how much of a liar and pathetic sorry excuse of human.

i hope the syrian army crushes these terrorists pigs

post reported,

out of context everything, cherry picking, would be wiser to look at the verses before and after

your posted 9:5

here is 9:6
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

just one example how much of a liar and pathetic sorry excuse of human.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Verse No. 9.5 & 9.6 of the Holy Quran asks the Non-Muslim to be killed {9.5} or seek the light of Islam and submit to Allah {9.6}.

Ohh.. the number seems to be coming down... from Hundreds of thousands to single digit thousands.... interesting development.

I'm glad. The mumbai attack terrorists were claiming 30000 dead. Looks like the non state actors are mellowing down. Thats a good sign.

Im talking about the byzantine and persian empires. After the death of the prophet(pbuh). They always outnumbered us and we handed them there a sses most of the time, and toke over there empires easily. And now we can't even beat israel. Although I have a religous answer to why. You have another reason why.

Arabs did it. You were not a part of this at all.

Your references pertains to speech of the Divine and not Holy Prophet. Verses have no meaning in singularity. Those have to be read in conjuction with adjoining verses and circumstances pertaining at that point and time. Though, Saha Satta is considered to be closest to authentic collection of traditions, yet weak traditions are part of it. For a tradition to be authentic it is necessary that narrator is reliable, chain from Original audience to the last person repeating the tradition is unbroken and veracity of people in the chain is not questionable. Merely quoting Sahih Bukhari does not mean anything.

An authentic translation of Quran will never refer to it as Noble it will be always Holy. Holy Quran is only authentic if it is verified by qualified scholar whose truthfulness is acceptable, who does not hide his name from the certificate and takes full responsibility of correctness of contents. This site is not ready to even show who owns this site. There are many wrong translation of Quran in circulation, therefore, reliance on such translations and Tafseers is useless and misguiding. It is because such translations and misinterpretations many extremist groups have come into existence. Islam is not the name of blindly following, research has been made obligatory for all followers.

I never seen killing own people in the name of not knowing the prayer....

BS.

Al-Bukhari states:

How to kill Non-Muslims?

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Yet another dolt that has discovered answering-islam.org/related anti-islam website.

Good job!

A 20 men strong force armed to teeth with highly mobile desert cruising vehicles...plan to kill 3 truck driver as their day job just to spread fear and terror in order to subdue people at large......

They think this may bring them to come to power by Force.

But who funds these belligerent forces and why these forces are accepted and allowed to use the name of Islam.

Using the name of God and dishonouring killing people......Is this act not blasphemous....?

RIP to the 3 men .

Is it such a big crime to not know the prayers ???

Then again when did the terrorists require a reason to kill innocent people .

Soon all of this Wahabi art is coming to cinemas and real life settings right here in Pakistan! :D

Ready for the show???? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom