What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

Who says so? There are always some good and always some bad. Taliban played a heroic role against Russia. Now as you can't control them, they are enemy! I think those 3 were spies and they got caught! And Muslims don't give up Islam just for what some morons have to do.

yes yes i understand as taliban alqaida gain you will see everyone will leave islam . check out only in one week how many muslims killed by muslims themselves .

I know you guys are way more tolerant "inside your country", however, there is an aggressive foreign policy for containment of Iran..... where no rules were followed...... up until the time Fahad died, the standing orders were what I just explained..... I have sat through dozens of interrogations, trust me the way I interrogate, you'd wish that you weren't born.......

As I said, those are the facts, and the GCC still has over two dozen active cells, just for this, we even identified many of them, which were sent to you guys, but **** all was done about it. Saudia might have backed-off at the moment, however, funding from non-state actors continues unabated to this date......

Mr. your accusations are bounced back to you unless you back them up with a solid proof. GCC states are tolerant in and out the borders. The anti- terrorism center was founded by us and being funded by us, the interfaith dialogue center was founded by us and also funded by us, islamic sects dialogue center was founded by us and we are taking care of its funding. Now tell me what have you done to promote tolerance? NADA so please spare me your nonsense.

yes yes i understand as taliban alqaida gain you will see everyone will leave islam . check out only in one week how many muslims killed by muslims themselves .

هذا الواقع مع الأسف

That's what happening.

Soon all of this Wahabi art is coming to cinemas and real life settings right here in Pakistan! :D

Ready for the show???? :pop:
It's really sad how ethnic rivalry between Arabs and Persians have been painted in sectarian patterns. And unfortunately people from subcontinent are used as fodder.
That's how foreigners were always successful to invade the subcontinent, either bags full of gold coins or a promise of power in your area of influence and BOOM off they go on all fours with gaiety.

ISIS is known to be very brutal since US occupation, but if the drivers turned out to be transporting weapons from Iraq and syria then they deserve to be shot on sight, however they didn't confirm that.

I dont think wahhabisim go against education for example nor is't anti-Christian:D Wahhabsim only against Fire/grave worshipping. :rofl:

We have seen that in egypt.

By the way everyday its bettet to be a fire/grave worshipper than be idol worshipper who ate his idol in time of drought and kill his daughter on the day of her bird .

And the good point is you can't deny it as it's stated clearly in the holy Quran .

ISIS is known to be very brutal since US occupation, but if the drivers turned out to be transporting weapons from Iraq and syria then they deserve to be shot on sight, however they didn't confirm that.

As you can see, empty trucks, they were killed for being alawite, wrong title.

There is only question i have ... who funds al qaeda... ever thought abt it ..... so much weaponary and systems need money ... who does it

100s of threads on this same forum exposing the financiers of AL Qaeda and all other terrorist organizations through out the Muslim world.

Who says so? There are always some good and always some bad. Taliban played a heroic role against Russia. Now as you can't control them, they are enemy! I think those 3 were spies and they got caught! And Muslims don't give up Islam just for what some morons have to do.

Bangladesh supreme court when it banned jammat .

100s of threads on this same forum exposing the financiers of AL Qaeda and all other terrorist organizations through out the Muslim world.

Do you mean Syria?
The Syrian government was the biggest supplier of al-Qaeda recruits in Iraq...how ironic!!

Any brand new conspiracy theory that you'd like to enlighten us with???? Why not say it??? India..... perhaps (but then the'd be justified for us using the "bleed-india-policy" for over two decades, wouldn't they be?) The evil zionists, perhaps (because we have been a constant nuisance in their hind at EVERY international forum)? Maybe even the infidel mullahs of Iran (Now what do you want me to say here, because we have been using Saudi money to geographically box them)? Stop derailing common logic every time by throwing in the "shakki" spanner.... no one believes the old lies anymore.....

Dude, we are paying for our sins.. and people such as yourself should pay MUCH MORE than people like me, why? Go figure.....

There is only question i have ... who funds al qaeda... ever thought abt it ..... so much weaponary and systems need money ... who does it

Back
Top Bottom