What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

That is the problem here........ it may not go against any of those things, however, the version which is peddled in Pakistan is the one I'm telling you..... and trust you me it is sold by your country mates and from other Arab states... I don't need to sell this to you.... because I know, and if I know, I'm the only person who matters in this equation......

I dont think wahhabisim go against education for example nor is't anti-Christian:D Wahhabsim only against Fire/grave worshipping. :rofl:

That is the problem here........ it may not go against any of those things, however, the version which is peddled in Pakistan is the one I'm telling you..... and trust you me it is sold by your country mates and from other Arab states... I don't need to sell this to you.... because I know, and if I know, I'm the only person who matters in this equation......

Dude, my country and other GCC states are way tolerant. We never experienced any of what me and you are talking about.

great going alqaida . no one can convert muslims to non muslims better then alqaida taliban . almost 20% of muslims now don't believe in religion because of these guys .still its Religion Of Peace :lol: ...

Who cares they were alewites

They support assad and the same people launched chemical weapons on innocent people a few days ago

Their time in Syria has come to an end

Who cares they were alewites

They support assad and the same people launched chemical weapons on innocent people a few days ago

Their time in Syria has come to an end

Well lets see if the US and EU decides to massacre muslims, what are you going to do about it ? you cannot even stop it.

I know you guys are way more tolerant "inside your country", however, there is an aggressive foreign policy for containment of Iran..... where no rules were followed...... up until the time Fahad died, the standing orders were what I just explained..... I have sat through dozens of interrogations, trust me the way I interrogate, you'd wish that you weren't born.......

As I said, those are the facts, and the GCC still has over two dozen active cells, just for this, we even identified many of them, which were sent to you guys, but **** all was done about it. Saudia might have backed-off at the moment, however, funding from non-state actors continues unabated to this date......

Dude, my country and other GCC states are way tolerant. We never experienced any of what me and you are talking about.

i hope the syrian army crushes these terrorists pigs

post reported,

out of context everything, cherry picking, would be wiser to look at the verses before and after

your posted 9:5

here is 9:6
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

just one example how much of a liar and pathetic sorry excuse of human.

lol bro leave him. You can tell by his posts he hates islam and will never understand. He doesn't realise those verses are for war. He thinks giving them protection means your trying to force convert them.

great going alqaida . no one can convert muslims to non muslims better then alqaida taliban . almost 20% of muslims now don't believe in religion because of these guys .still its Religion Of Peace :lol: ...

Who says so? There are always some good and always some bad. Taliban played a heroic role against Russia. Now as you can't control them, they are enemy! I think those 3 were spies and they got caught! And Muslims don't give up Islam just for what some morons have to do.

Back
Top Bottom