What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

I agree these are sorry excuse of human beings.

However, they are no different than the Hindu Mobs who butchered 3000+ innocent Muslims in Gujarat.

I was thinking about the beasts that set Mr. Jafri house on fire with his 17 family members inside the house who were burned alive.

I am thinking about the HINDU animals who hacked Pregnant women with their axes and cut open the belly to hack the unborn fetus.

I am thinking about the cold blooded Police of Gujarat who laughed and egged on the butchers to continue with their Murderous mayham.

So tell me Mr. Hindu with a Muslim Wifey ( your words not mine), what Hindu verses were those animals chanting while they butchered those defenseless Muslims.

I've heard better Wahhabi apologies. Try again.

Just shut up and focus on the topic.

You pretend that you are condemning this heinous crime, yet somehow you have issue when I condemn it ? Whats wrong with you?

Typical for a hypocrite to resort to rude language when short on logical answer.

I have problem with your double standards. You condemn these jerks and I agree with you on that.

But like a hypocrite you fail to condemn Gujarat like crimes and actually justify them.

Why don't you have an Answer to a legitimate Question.

This is your true face you two faced Hypocrite.

I've heard better Wahhabi apologies. Try again.

Answer the questions, don't evade real questions you Hindutva promoter.

Why you hypocritical Jerk, don't have an Answer to a legitimate Question.

This is you true face you two faced Hypocrite.

Open a new thread and you ll get all the answer, better yet go post your question the Gujarat riot sticky.

Just today 11 PAkistanis were killed in sectarian riots in Punjab, and you have the gall to bring up something that happened more than ten years ago in India, that too on a totally unrelated thread?

Just answer me why do you have issue with me condemning this savage crime?

@Oscar please deal with the off topic posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Open a new thread and you ll get all the answer, better yet go post your question the Gujarat riot sticky.

Just today 11 PAkistanis were killed in sectarian riots in Punjab, and you have the gall to bring up something that happened more than years ago in India, that too on a totally unrelated thread?

Just answer me why do you have issue with me condemning this savage crime?

@Oscar please deal with the off topic posts.

I am with you on condemning this senseless crime by retards.

But the difference between me and you Hindutva promoters is you fail to condemn those Gujarat acts and justify and rationalize them.

There is no off topic posts here.

We are condemning senseless murders here and in Gujarat case.

Why do you have a problem condemning senseless murders when Hindus commit those acts you hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
By posting a non relevant 'counter video', you are implying that you have been offended by the first video which shows only one thing, not so hard to figure out.

By posting non relevant fantasy's of yours, you are implying that you are mentally retarted. Or hallucinating.

I am with you on condemning this senseless crime by retards.

But the difference between me and you Hindutva promoting retards is you fail to condemn those Gujarat acts and justify and rationalize them.

Mind your language firstly, aren't you like a senior citizen? How would you feel if i(a 26 year old) retort to your personal attacks and start calling you names? It doesn't take much and you ll end up feeling humiliated.

And all those allegations that you just leveled against me are senseless.

You just can't stand me condemning this savagery, for reasons best known to you. Although if I had to guess, I would say you are a terrorist sympathizer.

2 different clips? first part has nothing to do with the second part (arrest of truck drivers)?
They were executed because of not being sunnis.

LOL ,are you trying to reason with him? His name suggests what type he is. Don't worry, his lot in Thailand are being exterminated by the Thai Army.

Mind your language firstly, aren't you like a senior citizen? How would you feel if i(a 26 year old) retort to your personal attacks and start calling you names?

And all those allegations that you just leveled against me are senseless.

You just can't stand me condemning this savagery, for reasons best known to you. Although if I had to guess, I would say you are a terrorist sympathizer.

I am not sympathizing with any terrorist and I condemn them openly.

I also condemn you as a hypocrite and that is not calling names.

A hypocrite means a person with double standards and that describes you perfectly.

Why is that calling names ?

If you have double standards then that makes you a hypocrite.

Speaking of rude language , you are the one to use it first when you told me to Shut up.

Practice what you preach.... Oh wait I forgot , you are a hypocrite so you have different standard for yourself and others.

my shia and sunni brothers.. will you be kind enough to teach both prayer styles so that I can pass as either.. when we finally have sharia in England.. and live peacefully.. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom