What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

Apparently in Iraq near the Syrian border, trucks coming from Syria.
How big is the chance of them being Alawites, most of the Euphrates area is controlled by FSA, they are probably Sunnis but not extreme/religious enough, pretty sure 90% of Sunnis on PDF would be killed by these guys as we are not as extreme, make 1 mistake and your a alawite for them.

Are you and the "Pakistanisage" one and same?

You talk to me when I address you, avoid quoting me otherwise.

You should take medicine for your narcissim. I will quote anyone that chooses to make a comment on PDF.

If you don't like it get off PDF and go to that lonely place called Indian defence forum.

You are not welcome here.

I am not sympathizing with any terrorist and I condemn them openly.

I also condemn you as a hypocrite and that is not calling names.

A hypocrite means a person with double standards and that describes you perfectly.

Why is that calling names ?

If you have double standards then that makes you a hypocrite.

Speaking of rude language , you are the one to use it first when you told me to Shut up.

Practice what you preach.... Oh wait I forgot , you are a hypocrite so you have different standard for yourself and others.

Oh really, calling me a retard is not name calling? As I said it doesn't take much for me to pay you back in your own coins.

And how do you know that I have not condemned the Gujarat riots? And for the love of God its been over a decade, how much longer are you and your ilk going to milk that incident?

As I said, more Muslims have been killed in Pakistan this year alone, worry about that, talk about misplaced priority!

I asked you to shut up and focus on the topic at hand, read the complete sentence.

You should take medicine for your narcissim. I will quote anyone that chooses to make a comment on PDF.

If you don't like it get off PDF and go to that lonely place called Indian defence forum.

You are not welcome here.

lmao, so here we have it, Sur and Pakistanisage are the same people?

I am confused, when I talk to Pakistanisage, Sur answers. And when I talk to Sur, Pakistanisage answers. Whats the deal?

@notsuperstitious, you gotto see this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently in Iraq near the Syrian border, trucks coming from Syria.
How big is the chance of them being Alawites, most of the Euphrates area is controlled by FSA, they are probably Sunnis but not extreme/religious enough, pretty sure 90% of Sunnis on PDF would be killed by these guys as we are not as extreme, make 1 mistake and your a alawite for them.

do all sunnis pray similarly..am sure there will be variations... like in India or pak they might be a bit different.. no?

@Roybot don't feed the senile troll. Yes sur and the crazy man seem confused about their identities, but that's a widespread problem that part of the world :P

Going by his off topic posts, his agenda seems to offer an apology for his Wahhabi beliefs and then get you to agree to his mythical 3000 figure for Gujarat. How does he know it, because he ''believes'' you see. Although I give him credit for being only 1/10th terrorist, the Mumbai attackers were claiming 30,000 muslims killed in Gujarat.

Oh really, calling me a retard is not name calling? As I said it doesn't take much for me to pay you back in your own coins.

And how do you know that I have not condemned the Gujarat riots? And for the love of God its been over a decade, how much longer are you and your ilk going to milk that incident?

As I said, more Muslims have been killed in Pakistan this year alone, worry about that, talk about misplaced priority!

I asked you to shut up and focus on the topic at hand, read the complete sentence.

Did I call you a retard before or after you rudely told me to shut up ?

Don't start that crap if you can't take a rebuttal.

Why are you having such a difficult time condemning those Hindu animals that killed 3000+ innocent unarmed civilians and the Hindu Police stood by and watched that savagery.

Why are you defending it instead of condemning it.

Why are you having such a difficult time condemn those Hindu animals that killed 3000+ innocent unarmed civilians and the Hindu Police stood by and watched that savagery.

ok... I have condemed it ..will do again... now will you condemn this act?

Why are you having such a difficult time condemn those Hindu animals that killed 3000+ innocent unarmed civilians and the Hindu Police stood by and watched that savagery.

Rebuttal to what?

I thought we were on the same side? I was merely condemning this savagery, and so were you, apparently. So why did you feel the need to bring in the Gujarat issue. Why did you feel the need to fight me, when we were both just trying to condemn this incident?

ok... I have condemed it ..will do again... now will you condemn this act?

I already did @hinduguy. Are you reading and comprehension challenged.

Read my earlier posts # 31 and 36 carefully.

These guys in the video are nothing but cowards because anyone who kills unarmed defenseless people is a Coward.

Just like those Hindu low life scum who killed unarmed innocent Muslims in Gujarat.

Now say in unison, you Hindutva peddlers agree .

Well, this is the strict Sharia that many Muslims want in the world.

Even if they were Sunni and didn't know their prayers, that would still be enough justification to kill.

Islam breeds this. Islam breeds violence. It is a cult and needs to be controlled as such.

If Islam only had 5,000 followers, it would have been banned by many countries a long time ago as a dangerous cult. Even Scientology is banned in some countries, yet Islam is allowed.

I already did @hinduguy. Are you reading and comprehension challenged.

Read my earlier posts # 31 and 36 carefully.

These guys in the video are nothing but cowards because anyone who kills unarmed defenseless people is a Coward.

Just like those Hindu low life scum who killed unarmed innocent Muslims in Gujarat.

Now say in unison, you Hindutva peddlers agree .

well .. none of the hindtva people were armed other than knife and bats and stuff like that.. exactly what their muslim counterparts were armed with... both sides killed each other..
hindutva guys were more organized in killing in gujrat... muslims are better in hyderabad perhaps..

Back
Top Bottom