What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

Fcking animals, just appalling the way they murder innocent people in cold blood, all the while chanting Allah O Akbar.

That is because they all are from a breed that forgets that it is not just Bismillah.. it is Bismillah Ar-rahman Ar-rahim.
That being said, this is not much different from the dark ages.

What nonsense, Al Qaeda is now an anti narcotics agency who does on spot tests whether a person is a drug trafficker or not? That too based on the factt that whether the person can say the prayer right or not???

Clearly 2 different clips from 2 different places and events used for propaganda to OK these kind of executions.
The truck drives are killed for not being sunni. Nothing is said about any narcotics in the clip with the truck drivers.

That is because they all are from a breed that forgets that it is not just Bismillah.. it is Bismillah Ar-rahman Ar-rahim.
That being said, this is not much different from the dark ages.

Its just sickening. And no offence, but whats with the background music in these sorta videos? Am guessing its some religious verse? Can't some good molvi issue a fatwa against the use of these verses to portray such heinous crimes?

If I was a Muslim I would be highly offended with such use of religious verses.

I read in the papers that in one village these 'rebels' gathered all the females that were not married and checked if they still were virgins. If they found out that they were not virgin they would use them as sex slave and eventually kill the them. These scum are horrible everybody who supports the FSA should go to hell

They are violent animals. They must be stopped

Please everyone "Flag" such videos & "Report" them. Also report the user account, asking youtube to remove such content...

The crueler they are, the more resistance people are to Islam.
Good luck in converting people.

I can dig up more such fringe elements among followers of other religions. Even more among secular.

These guys are acting on behalf of agencies. In other religions they do it out of their own craziness. Which is more dangerous.

go to the video... and use goog translator. It seems 90% of the users who left comment are really happy about this kind of massacres. :disagree:

Those who are "making" youtube allow such content, could have many accounts to post happy comments too.

There is only question i have ... who funds al qaeda... ever thought abt it ..... so much weaponary and systems need money ... who does it

There's no such org on ground... It's ONLY Al-CIAdah; it's fake-leaders who have memorized fragments of Quranic verses; criminals that they have hired & fake websites that are used to post claim after an incidence. And Media of course is where Al-CIAdah perpetuates...

With incidences like this their goal is to get Sunnis & Shias fight each other... This tactic has long being used inside Pakistan by Indian agencies. Now many Shia/Sunni scholars have started to comment publicly that these activities are foreign sponsored. We need to spread this message across Sunni/Shia community that these are rented-criminals working for foreign agencies.

... Not in this day and age. ... Your post definitely gives them and yourself excuses for doing such a thing ...
All too familiar rhetorical reply "Not in present times". Though that is easily debunked claim too. But still doesn't matter what time. Such crimes emerge as a result of backwardness of society & NOT from religious affiliation. Biased intl media promotes selective incidences to further add to labelling of one religion.

Just shut up and focus on the topic....
Just like you felt the itch to mention 911 in this thread, he had to show a SMALL glimpse of your reality too. It's totally on-topic. So YOU shut up.

When you make false analyses, to get your fact straightened out one has to cross-reference to other incidences like this one: It's not called off-topic. It's answer to your bakwaas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3bjeJoys80

Are you and the "Pakistanisage" one and same?
You talk to me when I address you, avoid quoting me otherwise.

This is not private messaging. I'll address you whenever I feel the need to. So shut up about it too.

^^^
Well Yeah. Not other religions. Not in this day and age. You don't kill somebody because the poor guy couldn't remember Hail Mary.

And to everyday joe who would know or care the difference between this kind of action was religion related or agency related.
REALLY.

Your post definitely gives them and yourself excuses for doing such a thing.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

^^^
Well Yeah. Not other religions. Not in this day and age. You don't kill somebody because the poor guy couldn't remember Hail Mary.

And to everyday joe who would know or care the difference between this kind of action was religion related or agency related.
REALLY.

Your post definitely gives them and yourself excuses for doing such a thing.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

He also believes that 9/11 was an inside job. Basically what am saying is that you are wasting your time.

^^^
^^^^^
^^^
Oh Thanks Roybot. I didn't know he had a history.

And I don't give a shhit these guys were killed because they were Sunnis or Moonnis.

It was DISGUSTING.

Fcking animals, just appalling the way they murder innocent people in cold blood, all the while chanting Allah O Akbar.

I agree these are sorry excuse of human beings.

However, they are no different than the Hindu Mobs who butchered 3000+ innocent Muslims in Gujarat.

I was thinking about the beasts that set Mr. Jafri house on fire with his 17 family members inside the house who were burned alive.

I am thinking about the HINDU animals who hacked Pregnant women with their axes and cut open the belly to hack the unborn fetus.

I am thinking about the cold blooded Police of Gujarat who laughed and egged on the butchers to continue with their Murderous mayham.

So tell me Mr. Hindu with a Muslim Wifey ( your words not mine), what Hindu verses were those animals chanting while they butchered those defenseless Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom