What's new

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton

Oh boi... guess the US is planning operation Yahoo! or something this time. Whenever they release such statements, shyte always hits the fan in the region.

The best way to foil this american conspiracy is to have strong security around the compound including SAMs. That will teach the Americans not to plant international terrorists like jawahari, osama, dawood, hafiz saeed, khalid sheikh mohammed etc etc etc in Jinnah's Pakistan.

The best way to foil this american conspiracy is to have strong security around the compound including SAMs. That will teach the Americans not to plant international terrorists like jawahari, osama, dawood, hafiz saeed, khalid sheikh mohammed etc etc etc in Jinnah's Pakistan.
No we don't wanna protect any terrorist here...we wanna find them and kick them out as soon as possible ..its US/Indias nexus planting and sending in more.......:smokin:

Drones target NWA where the Government Machinery is already limited to their forts, thanks to the 'Peace Accord', the Army has negligible presence there. As soon as NWA is cleared, the drone strikes will cease.

And suicide attacks killing dozens of Pakistanis in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi and Peshawar will start..

I guess That Alzawahiri terrorist calls Miss Hillary Clinton before going to any country or place that she knows about him so much....I sometimes wonder he must even be calling her before going to take a piss.......:smokin:

he could be anywhere....we should consider the possibility that he's in Pakistan and IF he is, we'll work hard to catch him

but again - there's no confirmation of him being in Pakistan. So it's better to just continue to monitor and surveil until his general whereabouts are ascertained.

on a side note - it's curious that Hillary Clinton mentioned the bounty to her furry tail-wagging, docile indian audience.

the State Department seems to keep changing its ''story'' on this whole bounty thing.....they've certainly done a good job of undermining hindustan's position on the matter though when Mark Toner @ Dept. of State admitted (conceeded) that the U.S. does not have sufficient proof to prosecute Mr. Saeed.

:laugh:

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan:

She learned that after tracing back the number asking her to go out with him .....

Zawahiri @ Naughty . com

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan:

She learned that after tracing back the number asking her to go out with him .....

Zawahiri @ Naughty . com

maybe it was Zawahiri with whom Hillary was ''drunk-texting'''

After Zawahiri it will be Saif ul Adil. After him it will be someone else. And after him someone else. And this will continue till the fabric of Pakistani state would be destroyed with no chance of repair situation.

After Zawahiri it will be Saif ul Adil. After him it will be someone else. And after him someone else. And this will continue till the fabric of Pakistani state would be destroyed with no chance of repair situation.

Areesh you and I have arrived, for a brief moment in time, at the exact same conclusion - albeit we came from very different vantage points and will, no doubt, diverge from here on out.

Per se this is not a reply\retort to you but my point of departure on a subject soon to have grave reprecussions for your region.

I wish I could partake in the joshing at the expense of Secy. Clinton but this is NO laughing matter.

Allow me to explain myself. Rewind to May 2nd 2011 early Monday morning. A notable event was recorded into the eternity of time & history.

US version: The most powerful nation that this Earth has ever witnessed swooped down on a small hamlet called Abbottabad (the abode of the Abbott) and extinguished a false prophet who had no positive message for the people of the land he used to hide. He abused Pakistani hospitality and naïveté, spilt blood of innocents, women and children; many of them Pakistani. US carefully found a path to her targetted individual, planned for months, used all means at her disposal resolutely, including vast resources, allies, spies, friends, foes, subterfuge, surveillance, decoy, stealth, technology to name a few. US was going to get its mark regardless but US took exceptional care to NOT harm a single Pakistani citizen (who was not associated with Al~Qaeda) in the entire operation. Use of stratagem, secrecy, technology, stealth choppers and best trained units was more to achieve the latter than the former. No matter what actually went into the orchestrating of the Neptune-Spear, history recorded a dead Geronimo in Abbottabad Pakistan with Pakistan Military clueless as to 'what just happened?' despite its protestations. OBL's family recorded in Pakistani court inquisition all the proof that they did live in that house, neighbors corroborated their account. There is a K-2 of evidence at the US's disposal to prove that OBL actually was killed in Abbottabad. OBL was buried at sea at the request of House of Saud as they did not want to accept his body. Photographic evidence of a dead OBL has been with-held so as not to inflame muslim sensiblities. I know that means little in Pakistan as there newspapers post grotesque images of dead people daily without any thought of impact on young minds. There was a calculated risk taken to show to Pakistani people and rest of the World that Pakistani military is not as clever nor as competent as they project themselves for domestic public consumption.(Perhaps.....just perhaps there is no complicity but definite lack of good judgement on the part of Great Kayani).
US almost always prevails in battle (Vietnam & Korea were stalemates and aberrations from the norm) and Obama is determined to drive that message in the Hindu Kush for years to come.
[I reserve the right to speak more candidly on the subject in the future; maybe].

Version on Pakistani street: Whaaat? No? Really? Say it ain't so?!!!! ....silence.......anger....more anger.....denial......flood of conspiracies.
We just had no knowledge......We know that Clinton, Petraeus, Mullen and other Americans kept saying OBL is on Pakistan but they did not share anything with us.......
Kayani and Pasha went on a frenzied tour of military units explaining themselves, commissions, omissions, apologisms, denials, plausible denials, but no real action whatsoever......
..Kayani sold us out to Americans....OFF with his head.....
.....ISI knew all along...it was a strategic trade-off...Kayani was at battlestations all-night...
........Americans begged permission of the great Kayani and lied about the reason to overfly Pakistan airspace as some training mission.......
............But how dare they violate our sovereignty...US should have shared intel with us before embarking on this mission......It is a lie.......never happened....it is all American propaganda and psyops........US is losing in battlefield and will soon run away.....her economy will shrivel up and like USSR, USA will break up into 50 poor countries needing help from rich chinese.

And for the present moment let us ignore the Indian, Israeli, Afghan, Saudi, Chinese and other versions. Although I am loathe to repond to pointless one-liner replies, I ask my Pak friends to seek out incongruities in my argument\submissive.

More in my later posts.............

There is no debate here. The debate is whether the estatblishment in Pakistan is aware of his where abouts.

Repartee Deuxième:

So it has been a year and a week since that crisp Monday morning May 2nd 2011. History has placed a blemish on Abbottabad that will take decades to dissipate. Now what is the way forward?

US version: We got our sworn enemy. It would have been even better if we had Pakistanis with us on this but whatever.
Now our hope is that our Pak allies will realize we are serious and offer greater cooperation. Ideally it would be great if:
Pakistan showed greater commitment to whatever they think is the correct way forward.
More economic reforms. Domestic resource mobilization by establishing an incorruptible flat tax structure to ensure privileged
few pay their taxes as much as everyone else and less reliance on foreign Aid. Emphasis on education and energy.
Less pandering to Ultra-right Islamists (Beardos)
Protection of journalists, minorities, foreign visitors, women and anyone who does not confirm to a straight-jacket view of Wahabi
Islam i.e. tolerance and acceptance of plurality.

A plan to integrate Pakistan into a future Central Asian region full of great economic activity, prosperity and welfare for all
regional peoples.

A Pakistani initiative to work to bring all Taliban to negotiations and demilitarize madrassas, Tribal regions, and other such
non-state actors.

Above all else, help US exterminate Al~Qaeda remnants from Pakistan forever.

Now most Americans understand the problems faced by an inexperienced, newly democratic Pakistan. What is not understood is why the Great Kayani (as in Great Santini) has not doubled down on efforts to locate and capture Ayman and his coterie of arab bandits (including Saif ul Adil) before they infect Pakistanis like Shiwari. Now we are led to believe ISI is a superb Intel outfit staffed with super spies who are masters of their art on their own soil. Why has ISI not gotten any wisp of Ayman's whereabouts. If journalists can find him why not ISI? Why? Is it asking too much to concentrate intel assets in Bajaur and Miramshah NWA?

Why do these arabs feel safer in Pakistan than their native lands? Why are they able to resource themselves with $ in Pakistan? Why do they show so little regard for Pakistan and its people and yet are thriving? Why?

Version on Pakistani street: Whaaat? No? Really? Say it ain't so?!!!! ....silence.......anger....more
anger...sarcasm..denial...flood of conspiracies.
We know nothing......We hear that Clinton, and other Americans are saying Ayman the arab is
on Pakistani soil but they have not shared anything with us.......
..US should first share intel with us before embarking on this mission......it is all American propoganda and psyops........US is losing in Afghanistan and will soon run away.....her economy will shrivel up and like USSR, USA will break up into 50 poor countries needing help from rich chinese.

BOTTOM LINE\ NET::NET- The time to act is now. If Pakistan has a serious, well-thought plan or ideas it ought to share with her American friends sooner than later. US cannot sit back and do nothing while Ayman the idiot romps around in Tribal regions, marries a Pashtun tribal woman from a known Pakistani tribe, preaches hatred to more locals and recruits Pakistanis into Al~Qaeda, captures more Americans from Pakistani cities and threatens their murder, dishes out electronic drivel. Eggs his Yemeni franchisees to underwear bomb US airliners. Something is going to give and soon....
........something for the Great Kayani / & General Zaheer-ul Islam to ponder. As well as for the gentleman who will step into those big shoes and would be King I presume...?

PS. If US is not to be trusted then trot out Ayman the terrible in full public glare and repatriate to Egyptian embassy; root out these arab thuggery networks from Pakistan. Otherwise negotiate an extremely favorable deal with US on Afghanistan, National debt $$, drones, apologies, but do not expect any help on Kashmir-on that one you are on your own.

Open up the supply routes and he will quickly shift to Afghanistan :rofl: Money back guarantee ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom