What's new

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton

"We believe that the real father of Chelsea Clinton is hiding somewhere in Pakistan. " Intel shows that the real biological father of Chelsea Clinton is not Bill. "We are doing our utmost to find him" Claimed authorities.

Same level of intel..

Well you got it wrong. I meant even he prefers London now so if you liked his rule you may follow his path. Well free to drop in for a pint here anyway.

I visit England often, though my usual stops are in the East Midlands, don't drink, maybe a cola?

She (Clinton) is sitting in India. Obviously she would say a lot of diplomatic things.against Pakistan (India's enemy)...
Watch here as she gets her a$$ in Pakistan or in the U.S --- things really do change. :lol:

She canceled her stopover in Pakistan this time around. That alone should say a lot.

pakistan should read this as an alarming message, americans can do same operation like OBL next time, phir mat rona, deploy nuclear ballistic missiles and cruise missiles on the border, to show them what happens if they attack us

Then why doesnt Pakistan do this operation and capture Zawahiri?

I mean arent you offended that this foreign terrorist is roaming freely in Pakistan without a Pakistani Visa? :D

how come thats news even ... ? its understood the assets are kept in personal safety not away

He is a terrorist please kill him dear U.S

But please this time do not throw him in arabian sea without showing it to media!!! :angel: :D

Pakistanis were saying same thing in case of OBL . Nobody is a thief unless caught :P

first osama, now zawahiri.. wow, isi is one big crime ring. man , wonder why pak is not an axis of evil. (like mini me style)

May the navy seals (who will be killed in mysterious heli crash after Zawahiri operation) rest in peace......
and may 50-60 pak soldiers who will be dead in accidental fire also rip.

Do you see any sympathy for Al Qaida in my post??? If you do you should open your mind a little more and come out of "hate Pakistan no matter what" mentality.... If they have intel they'll conduct operation just like OBL and than members of that team will mysteriously die in a chopper crash..... No body will ever see teh body of Zawari and we'll just have to believe what US says.

Just like OBL operation.

however If he really is in Pakistan. Share intel. and conduct a joint op. It might even help the relation between two countries.

I am again quoting your last post below:

May the navy seals (who will be killed in mysterious heli crash after Zawahiri operation) rest in peace......

It is simply a wish.

Old say "That is good if you are intelligent, but it does not mean others are a$$holes"

first osama, now zawahiri.. wow, isi is one big crime ring. man , wonder why pak is not an axis of evil. (like mini me style)

and may 50-60 pak soldiers who will be dead in accidental fire also rip.

1) Unless it has been proven, you are dangerously close to trolling.
2) It was 26 Soldiers.

1) Unless it has been proven, you are dangerously close to trolling.
2) It was 26 Soldiers.

dude the proof will be another covert op by these dirty americans, they will come kill somebody probably innocent and fly away and the whole world will believe

to prevent such proofs pakistan need to be responsible this time and actually guard the airspace

dude the proof will be another covert op by these dirty americans, they will come kill somebody probably innocent and fly away and the whole world will believe

to prevent such proofs pakistan need to be responsible this time and actually guard the airspace

With what? Not like Mortein just released a "Anti-Stealth Helo Spray". Remember? Radar doesn't pick them up, there's no way you can lace them!

With what? Not like Mortein just released a "Anti-Stealth Helo Spray". Remember? Radar doesn't pick them up, there's no way you can lace them!

dude this is just an excuse for not guarding thats all, drones dont use mortein stealth spray..

and not to forget this time US propaganda will target army directly, now army will certainly be worried the way it doesnt get worried about protecting pakistani civilians

dude this is just an excuse for not guarding thats all, drones dont use mortein stealth spray..

and not to forget this time US propaganda will target army directly, now army will certainly be worried the way it doesnt get worried about protecting pakistani civilians

Drones target NWA where the Government Machinery is already limited to their forts, thanks to the 'Peace Accord', the Army has negligible presence there. As soon as NWA is cleared, the drone strikes will cease.

Back
Top Bottom