What's new

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton

I admire the good humor of Pak nation. They use humor to deal with complex, confusing and sometimes embarrasing situations in life. They have the uncanny ability to laugh at almost any and every thing - even when they are at the brunt of the joke. I mean a lesser nation like say the Japanese would have committed Hara Kiri at the whole OBL affair but not the unswerving Paks.

So then in this good humor bon homie, is it logical to assume that you will keep snickering when a B ONE drops death on a yet to be determined coordinates on Pakistani soil in search of Ayman the arse(-man) aka Egyptian ?? Now then we all can share in the joke!

Or

Perhaps a team maybe inserted. Since you are busy with better avocations and unable or unwilling to lend a hand, you probably would not mind if Americans bring other friends along do you like a joint thing? Say someone with name like _ _ _ ullah? I mean this counter-terrorism is an internship business you know and others are eager to learn from the best.

You know if it becomes a regular thing, then maybe US can offer its services to nations looking for their bad guys.
Say Putin looking for some Chechens?
Chinese looking for Uighurs?
Iranians looking for Balochs?
Others looking for this Hafiz guy?

..................Now that is funny
I'm jus' sayin' unno? the intent here is to provoke some good vibrations as the beach boys say!!!!!

Caveat Emptor: Now don't go all nutty and holy on this one please. Let's stay & be happy!!

what we laugh at are people like you, to be honest

hard not to laugh at such people. Do a google search for ''barnum and bailey'' because i think they would be a suitable employer for people like you

Waiting to see "oops we did not know he was here, otherwise we would definitely have got him" / "we gave you intel to get him" / "there was never any zawahiri" in another massively long thread in few years time.

Back
Top Bottom