What's new

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton

Kolkata: Al-Qaeda's new chief Ayman al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in Kolkata on Monday.
Egyptian cleric al-Zawahri, took over the organisation after Osama bin Laden's killing on May 2 last year by US Navy SEALs in Pakistan's Abbottabad town.
Clinton said: "We want to disable Al Qaeda. We believe Zawahiri is in Pakistan."

Speaking at an interaction, she said, "You have to go over those who are trying to kill you. You have to be focused on that."
Referring to the 2008 Mumbai terror attack in which 166 people, including foreigners, were killed by 10 terrorists from Pakistan, Hillary Clinton said that she had authorised an award for Hafiz Saeed who was responsible for attacks in Mumbai.
Hafiz Saeed, founder of the Lashkar-e-Taiba militant group, is accused of masterminding the Mumbai terror attacks. The US last month announced an award of up to $10 million for information leading to arrest and conviction of Saeed and $2 million for Hafiz Adbul Rahman Makki, under the Rewards for Justice programme, for information on the two terrorists.
"It may take longer than we like but we will stand with you and trying to make that happen," she added.
Clinton is in India on a three-day trip that began Sunday.

Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri is in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton - India News - IBNLive

Thanks for reminder but what is the news here? ;)

It's simple they are gearing for an attack on Pakistan they are just finding new ways to attack Pakistan but as usual US is not alone they are preparing India with them, if they plan to attack Pakistan.

Such baseless statements are always made when ever a US official visits India & Indian Media they already have their propaganda ready like always so when ever Q & A session starts India is always trying its best to put as much blames as they can on Pakistan.

If we Pakistani look it from our point of view it is very sad that US & India can say what ever they want against Pakistan because our Pakistan is ruled by massively corrupt, evil Zionist Politicians who are working for US. PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, MQM, JUI etc all are puppets of US.

If we look at what this bastard Mian F**ing Sharif is doing, he is also playing with India against Pakistan. To be honest Pak Army needs to step in NOW!!.

It's simple they are gearing for an attack on Pakistan they are just finding new ways to attack Pakistan but as usual US is not alone they are preparing India with them, if they plan to attack Pakistan.

Such baseless statements are always made when ever a US official visits India & Indian Media they already have their propaganda ready like always so when ever Q & A session starts India is always trying its best to put as much blames as they can on Pakistan.

If we Pakistani look it from our point of view it is very sad that US & India can say what ever they want against Pakistan because our Pakistan is ruled by massively corrupt, evil Zionist Politicians who are working for US. PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, MQM, JUI etc all are puppets of US.

If we look at what this bastard Mian F**ing Sharif is doing, he is also playing with India against Pakistan. To be honest Pak Army needs to step in NOW!!.

You and I are a minority here. The fools on this site will let the country burn for their democrazy.

May the navy seals (who will be killed in mysterious heli crash after Zawahiri operation) rest in peace......

images

comeon kiddo bring some new reasons dont post these old ones...growup i say...

We don't have enough ammo dude and won't let US use our bases, so don't worry and have a sound sleep. It was all for public consumption, nothing else.

May the navy seals (who will be killed in mysterious heli crash after Zawahiri operation) rest in peace......

If I would wish the same for your soldiers then :azn:

Be human first!!!

BTW, Zawahiri is al-qaeda leader not your COAS! Isn't it?

This country's been to kind to the Army as it is, gracing them with abuses and holding protests against them, they are in no mood to intervene any time soon.

Though I enjoyed life under military rule, economic prosperity, better law and order, foreign investment, better standing on the global stage, national interests better served, law laid down more effectively. Those were the good days, what I wouldn't give to NEVER stop living in Ayub Khan and Pervez Musharraf's Tenure.

This country's been to kind to the Army as it is, gracing them with abuses and holding protests against them, they are in no mood to intervene any time soon.

Though I enjoyed life under military rule, economic prosperity, better law and order, foreign investment, better standing on the global stage, national interests better served, law laid down more effectively. Those were the good days, what I wouldn't give to NEVER stop living in Ayub Khan and Pervez Musharraf's Tenure.

I believe Kiyani is a sell-out. Just something a little birdy told me.

Then Why for Waiting Seals...?

One More Black ops in Pakistan....Now This time is gayani's Room in Islamabad

I believe Kiyani is a sell-out. Just something a little birdy told me.

Kiyani is quite, he doesn't come out flaming to his defence but that does not make him a sell out, as far as my interaction with him goes, he's a very patriotic, competent and shrewd officer.

We don't have enough ammo dude and won't let US use our bases, so don't worry and have a sound sleep. It was all for public consumption, nothing else.

If I would wish the same for your soldiers then :azn:

Be human first!!!

BTW, Zawahiri is al-qaeda leader not your COAS! Isn't it?

Do you see any sympathy for Al Qaida in my post??? If you do you should open your mind a little more and come out of "hate Pakistan no matter what" mentality.... If they have intel they'll conduct operation just like OBL and than members of that team will mysteriously die in a chopper crash..... No body will ever see teh body of Zawari and we'll just have to believe what US says.

Just like OBL operation.

however If he really is in Pakistan. Share intel. and conduct a joint op. It might even help the relation between two countries.

She (Clinton) is sitting in India. Obviously she would say a lot of diplomatic things.against Pakistan (India's enemy)...
Watch here as she gets her a$$ in Pakistan or in the U.S --- things really do change. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom