What's new

Al Khalid tank is only solution to save Sindh: Faisal Raza Abidi

Indus Falcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Former Member National Assembly of Pakistan People’s party (PPP) Faisal Raza Abidi said that not a single Member Provincial Assembly (MPA) and MNA from Sindh were elected legally except from three seats.

In an interview Faisal Raza Abidi said Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah will win the corruption race in provinces.

He further said that Sindh government will not sustain at all. There is no government in Sindh, he added.
Faisal said that Al Khalid tank [marshal law] is only solution to solve Sindh issues.

He said that he is ready to prove RS 4000 billion rupees corruption any time.

Faisal said that he was the first one who took the stance on 3G and 4G auction requesting government to take payment form defaulter cellular companies before the auction but government did what it wanted to do and opened the auction.

So till now not a single rupee has been recovered from three companies while only one has paid, he claimed.

He further said that former home minister Zulfiqar Mirza arrested 4000 people including terrorists, target killer and other criminals but all of them were set free but the courts.

Al Khalid tank is only solution to save Sindh: Faisal Raza Abidi | The News Tribe

mai kse jadu ke chare se nahi darta zardere
11261700_827503927331220_452955476785457598_n.jpg
CFNvN2hWgAAeuce.jpg large.jpg

Who is this altaf.

Every second thread on Pakistan had him in reference . Is he some big shot leader or future pm of Pakistan
LOllllllll. It's damn Funny. He can never be PM of Pakistan. We will not accept it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So far, PA is on back foot regarding effectiveness of LEA of Sindh. However in desperation the core commander address about the complete failure of the Sindh government despite the fact let us see how they are going to counter zardari.
Not only zardari is ignoring repeatedly issued warnings (meetings) but is cent percent sure that even if he don't do anything no agency, army,LEA on this entire earth can dethrone him.
let see what are they planning to do next add zardari party ain't going to do shit about the province.

Oh he is soni loni of Pakistan.

I google his name and came out a lard bomb. Bhai if you can take him out . I think we can cure world hunger. He is so fat his voice sound like he got kapoore stuck in his throat.

Altaf is super Model, actor and Killer of Pakistan. :p:

Oh he is soni loni of Pakistan.

I google his name and came out a lard bomb. Bhai if you can take him out . I think we can cure world hunger. He is so fat his voice sound like he got kapoore stuck in his throat.
His voice is like Van kandacter.

Back
Top Bottom