What's new

Al Jazeera: Qatari emir Sheikh Hamad to step down

It's not clear to me what the significance of the Qatari stepping down in favor of his crown prince is, other than to register an orderly and bloodless transfer of authority.

In my personal opinion, I class them along the Gays etc etc. Sorry if I hurt someones sentiments here. The thing is, no one has the right to call anyone else a "non-believer". It's all up to Allah to judge people, and punish the fools. :D
Its Your personal Opinion Mate, I would never interfere in anyone's matter until He\she get involves in my matter. atleast I always hold a rights defend myself. Isn't it like that?

Yups, you are right. We as individuals in a society have no right to stomp on other belief system. Although, I wouldn't mind squatting some of those wannabe jehadis... :P

Its Your personal Opinion Mate, I would never interfere in anyone's matter until He\she get involves in my matter. atleast I always hold a rights defend myself. Isn't it like that?

He is being sent to Qadian-Land, want to join him as well? :D

lolz @Hyperion is qadiaani ? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudis haven't been happy with him for a long long time, in-fact there were two failed attempts @ him, that I know of.

Recently Saudi royals family was not happy with his acts. He been head strong.

Maybe pressure from abroad? Chatter says that some other big players are actively involved, from fellow gulf states.

It's not clear to me what the significance of the Qatari stepping down in favor of his crown prince is, other than to register an orderly and bloodless transfer of authority.

Who's @turbo charged and why he mentioned me in his post here?

you are late
the show is over
next time be quick.

@moderators
why are all my posts deleted sir?
why have you allowed posts of this qadiani wife swapping scum(hyperion) and deleted mine that were spot on and on topic.
this thread is not making any sense now and is one sided....either bring back my posts or delete all posts that are quoting me.

what about ten thanks that i received?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if he step down or helped to step down some thing like what happened to his father

you are late
the show is over
next time be quick.

@moderators
why are all my posts deleted sir?
why have you allowed posts of this qadiani wife swapping scum(hyperion) and deleted mine that were spot on and on topic.
this thread is not making any sense now and is one sided....either bring back my posts or delete all posts that are quoting me.

what about ten thanks that i received?

You will get 70! :toast_sign:

Anyhow, Qatari Emir Hamad has both bad and good sides. His support to Syrians will be always remembered.

The current Qatari King himself came to power in a coup when he overthrew his own father.. So i guess he took this step before his son overthrows him...

I love that they are spreading "Democracy" in other countries but not in Qatar. Maybe we should support rebels to spread democracy in Qatar :lol:

Free Qatari Army.
Who might you be young lady/man to say " We " should? You mean your Gov't? Well, don't even think of it, not even for all the turbans in Qom.
How about this :-
Iranians should look after their own people, get their house in order and leave other nations alone?
Saudis haven't been happy with him for a long long time, in-fact there were two failed attempts @ him, that I know of.
Maybe pressure from abroad? Chatter says that some other big players are actively involved, from fellow gulf states.
Not really. We had two issues with him and we solved them and never had an issue ever since. First was the disputes between them and Bahrain, second was for throwing his father under the bus.

The current Qatari King himself came to power in a coup when he overthrew his own father.. So i guess he took this step before his son overthrows him...

The guy isn't feeling well my friend that's all. Plus, Tameem is a smart young man.

You will see Qatar behaving differently than what it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom