What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

maxresdefault.jpg

ANKA-I is a kind of ELINT & COMINT system. Privacy on project was ended in 2018. Its the first advanced UAV system by Turkey that can collect airborne electronic intelligence. In the Turkish air force, this task is already carried out by much larger aircrafts.

As Turkey's avionics abilities increase, it try these abilities on different scales of unmanned aircrafts. Therefore, in the coming years, we will see lots of UAV systems in very different payloads and configurations.As an example, we will probably see a highly specialized MPA UAV system on Anka-Aksungur airframe later this year.
Is this ELINT and COMINT version of ANKA UAV system operational or in prototype stage ...

Also we can launch him from tcg anadolu. But maybe we must modify anadolu's runway

Look thats ww2 tech catapult we dont need any nuclear reactor for that ;

They are launch with him akıncı/ new supersonic baykar ucav sized, weighted and thrusted aircraft.

Also ucav's can land aircraft carriers with the help of cables very easy way in short runway.

İf that ucav is stealth and can have som anti ship and aesa + bvr aa capabilty we dont need F-35b. This way very cheap and easy than f-35 .

Maybe in the future we can make a small , cheap ucav carriers.

How many anka/bayraktar tb2 does the turkish army have ? I keep reading different numbers like 10/15/50 anka and something like 60/100/150 bayraktar. It's confusing.

What is our deadliest drone? Which of them is the best?

Adjusting Anadolu's flight deck for a landing arresting sysyem is way costlier than the mere benefits of arming the ship with UCAVs. Instead just build a UAV operations base in north east Cyprus and link them with SATCOM. Will do the job not only in Mediterranean but also in Syria by providing an alternative point of entry into hostile airspace. But that base would be vulnerable to attacks so still costly to protect it which there is no guarantee.

More than 100 Bayraktar TB-2 and more than 50 AnkaB/S/I series (Navy, Police, Gendarme, Air Forces )!
How much do each type cost the Turkish armed forces?
I know bayraktar cost about $4m each? How much it cost for the anka variants?

Back
Top Bottom