What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

that might be the reason why we do not have any engine for altay.. or not an industry that is capable of it.. things need to develop.. companies need to have opportunities and appetizer without that I would do what turkish industry is doing now.. not to go into risky projects and invest money in science and projects with unknown outcome...

iran did for herself great in their drone and missle technology even their sam systems may be enough for them..
Iran could have done much much better for themselves, Iranian scientist publish more article than Turkish counterparts Since forever. They had manufacturing capabilities in Automotive for decades. They have engineering and Scientist to build heavy military industry comparable to Turkey's long ago But They opted for cheap clones instead of Original products and Instead of Independent and capable companies, Their military industry is chosen because of party and reflationary guard ties.

Iran could have done much much better for themselves, Iranian scientist publish more article than Turkish counterparts Since forever. They had manufacturing capabilities in Automotive for decades. They have engineering and Scientist to build heavy military industry comparable to Turkey's long ago But They opted for cheap clones instead of Original products and Instead of Independent and capable companies, Their military industry is chosen because of party and reflationary guard ties.

I didn't know that Iran had much more capabilities I just saw that they are heavily sanctioned and for that it seemed for them self good what they achieved for me

Karayel seems to have done service in TSK (15000 hours flight), under a lease, but TB2 was chosen at the end. But the video is pretty good because it explains how ESEN (SNA) and Vestel together developed ASEF, VTOL UAV 150 km range TOW 96 kg, 18000 ft.

BAYKAR MİUS

40 000 feet operation altitude
4-5 hour flight duration
About 3.5 tonnes MTOW
1-ton payload capacity besides optics etc.
Turbofan propulsion system
0.8 Mach cruise speed
SATCOM Datalink

Attachments

• 2020-06-25_12-26-04.jpg
    2020-06-25_12-26-04.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 47
BAYKAR MİUS

40 000 feet operation altitude
4-5 hour flight duration
About 3.5 tonnes MTOW
1-ton payload capacity besides optics etc.
Turbofan propulsion system
0.8 Mach cruise speed
SATCOM Datalink

So how far are they in that 36 months development timeline?

BAYKAR IS heap one that able ti fight with jets... number of jets also important... also its heat is important, in the future with stealth designs, heat signature will be important

Back
Top Bottom