What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

On first post says turkish gendarmie will get six anka-s
second post is about specs of anka which most of them publishe on prvious pages such as anti iceing sytem,sat comm,40 000 feet,etc but ı found it can be have self defence suit optionally seems to me interesting

On first post says turkish gendarmie will get six anka-s
second post is about specs of anka which most of them publishe on prvious pages such as anti iceing sytem,sat comm,40 000 feet,etc but ı found it can be have self defence suit optionally seems to me interesting
Sir; is it flare or something else? Is there any detailed information around?

great job i'm little bit jealous :-) love you Turkey from Iran but you gays better catch up Iran has got some top of the line technology

upload_2019-6-22_23-24-10-png.566435

upload_2019-6-22_23-25-37-png.566436

image-2019-06-21.jpg

nevertheless Turkey has made some great progress.

Last edited:
great job i'm little bit jealous :-) love you Turkey from Iran but you gays better catch up Iran has got some top of the line technology :smitten:

upload_2019-6-22_23-24-10-png.566435

upload_2019-6-22_23-25-37-png.566436

image-2019-06-21.jpg

nevertheless Turkey has made some great progress.
Its just like you got your hand on the intel chips, but not a single country can copy it, not that easy bro.

Its just like you got your hand on the intel chips, but not a single country can copy it, not that easy bro.

agreed not easy at all but that is the skin of MQ_4 drone with its technology and its advance composite mitral structure it will send us at least 10_15 years ahead with our stealth UCAV program but this is not the place to discuss it.

agreed not easy at all but that is the skin of MQ_4 drone with its technology and its advance composite mitral structure it will send us at least 10_15 years ahead with our stealth UCAV program but this is not the place to discuss it.

To teach advanced composite technology to the citizens of the top 5 countries in the world in the production of aircraft and engines. :wave: You're a really funny friend, bro.

It makes you mistake to see everyone's level of technology, just like yourself, from the manufacture of collection electronics with the Russian engine F5 .

This will make u ridiculous.

To teach advanced composite technology to the citizens of the top 5 countries in the world in the production of aircraft and engines. :wave: You're a really funny friend, bro.

It makes you mistake to see everyone's level of technology, just like yourself, from the manufacture of collection electronics with the Russian engine F5 .

ok what??

I don't know kurdish persian sorry for couldn't explain to you bro learn some english
this is what you wrote:

and i really can't understand what do u mean. the most confusing part is Russian f5 engine.

Back
Top Bottom