What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

I don’t understand why ppl are overjoyed over anka s. Gathering info, helping ground and air forces are nice. But dropping a bomb is even better.

I don’t understand why ppl are overjoyed over anka s. Gathering info, helping ground and air forces are nice. But dropping a bomb is even better.

I don't know why you hate ANKA so much, but it can drop bombs... ANKA-S is currently Turkey's most advanced UAV.

I don't know why you hate ANKA so much, but it can drop bombs... ANKA-S is currently Turkey's most advanced UAV.
Anka s can’t drop bombs mate you know that. And no one can tell me how many anka a and b has been delivered to tsk.

Anka s can’t drop bombs mate you know that. And no one can tell me how many anka a and b has been delivered to tsk.

What are you talking?
TAI and Ismail Demir revealed a video of ANKA test's inclusive precision strike.

Last known ANKA had the number 32 so we have 32 or more ANKA's in our inventory.
January 2019 it was reported that we have 10 ANKA-S in our inventory.

This bombs on it are decoration, right?
D5TsmajWsAEg_4D.jpg:large

So if anka s has two varieties one with bombs and one only for surveillance how can we know how many we have of both ?

I think many people are a bit unfair towards Anka, a project that was changed so many times and thus delayed because the requirements were changed constantly.

So if anka s has two varieties one with bombs and one only for surveillance how can we know how many we have of both ?

As far as I know there is a variant with sigint variety.

I think that S complicated things. If S is short for "Sattelite" then new sigint and armed drones are going to be considered S. But there will be non-S capability versions too with the same configs. I think Anka-S with sigint would be named as ANKA-SI, armed configs with satcom would be Anka-SA etc. and satcom would be just an addition to acronyms.

I think with that acronym they have just created confusion.

Back
Top Bottom