What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Bro, do you reckon BlkI would have endurance of 32hrs at 24,000ft?

It seems difficult bro but What I understood is that Block-1 will be an interim solution until turboprop engine will be revealed. Block-1 will be a nice solution for aerodynamic test-bed. The real show begins when turboprop engines integrated on this beast.

It seems difficult bro but What I understood is that Block-1 will be an interim solution until turboprop engine will be revealed. Block-1 will be a nice solution for aerodynamic test-bed. The real show begins when turboprop engines integrated on this beast.
how this uav bussiness fits to real warzones? İ mean these devices are good for border security but in real conflict we need higher speeds and much more stealthy. Otherwise easy target

For me the question is with PD-170 engine will they only reduce the external payload or will they reduce internal payload also?
I want to see full system integrations of internal payloads.

C2Tech and TAI signed deal for 20Mbit sat terminals to be integrated on Anla-S in July 2019.

Foreign 10Mbit SatCOm terminals will be replaced with domestic equivalents within 6-7 months.

A05602CD-8CA1-409B-816A-2F801ACCC95C.jpeg

Does Indonesia urgent need Anka? Is Turkey able to give them this configuration? I mean with satcom and bombs? What about MTCR?

They are developing twin engine variant. Probably Indonesia will have that one.

Does Indonesia urgent need Anka? Is Turkey able to give them this configuration? I mean with satcom and bombs? What about MTCR?

They are developing twin engine variant. Probably Indonesia will have that one.

Afaik, Local satcom isn't ready yet. I don't see any problem in any other subsystem. Hopefully satcom will be ready before twin engine version matures.

no problem with components but MTCR restricts this kind of sales. MTCR limits 300km. with satcom ANKA can go over 2000km away. that is what i mean.

no problem with components but MTCR restricts this kind of sales. MTCR limits 300km. with satcom ANKA can go over 2000km away. that is what i mean.
Thats only for things missiles and rockets.Combat radius of a military vehicle dont included in that deal.An UAV itself is an air vehicle.

Thats only for things missiles and rockets.Combat radius of a military vehicle dont included in that deal.An UAV itself is an air vehicle.

Established in April 1987, the voluntary Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) aims to limit the spread of ballistic missiles and other unmanned delivery systems that could be used for chemical, biological, and nuclear attacks. The regime urges its 35 members,1 which include most of the world's key missile manufacturers, to restrict their exports of missiles and related technologies capable of carrying a 500-kilogram payload at least 300 kilometers or delivering any type of weapon of mass destruction

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/mtcr

An UAV is subject to MTCR, however in this case (Anka) since the payload less than 500 kg (200 kg at ANKA's case), there would be no restriction in ANKAs sales.

Back
Top Bottom