What's new

Akbar Bugti's grandson among six killed in Karachi firing incident

These parties are more modern than these Mujra Parties, they have more of a club feel and look to them.

You know the children of Generals, Feudals, Politicians, Bureaucrats, Businessmen etc like to live it up.

And daddy is usually asked to use his position to smooth things over .. both financially and criminally.

the firing reportedly started after bugti brought with him about 50 friends, which was annoying the party organiser, hence bugti was denied entry, some fool fired off an air shot, but the people with bugti started firing at people,

After drinking too much a cousin of mine became a aero plane.........:lol:

We were sitting on the top of a mountain and he was literally making plane noises and had his arms up and zooming around... telling us tht he was a boeing 747 of PIA.

Liquor....make ppl loco....... haha

These guys used to have a servant walk after them with a bottle and a glass in their hand.

One day one certain feudal decided to play cricket with us when he was drunk with a glass full in his hand, he fell, broke the glass and hurt himself.

Then the gun came out.

Good old days.

These guys used to have a servant walk after them with a bottle and a glass in their hand.

One day one certain feudal decided to play cricket with us when he was drunk with a glass full in his hand, he fell, broke the glass and hurt himself.

Then the gun came out.

Good old days.
:P hey come on its still good old days with cricket, gun and bottle around :P

lets see in a few days if he is also Target killed !!

With a "Bugti" in his surname he sure was always asking for trouble.

Nothing to do with being Bugti, they have been living here for decades without any problems but being rich and powerful, their off springs are out of control.

Bugti's, gabols, Kharals, etc..
All vadera party in Karachi are out..
Some are friends as well, and one gets to savour a little "bharam" now and then riding in their SUV's.

I still have fond memories of leaving a civic in the dust who thought he could outrace the big heavy SUV belonging to another vadera bhai of mine with me on the wheel.
Turns out he had not counted on the LX-470's HP..

Had these guys trash an A-level's welcome party some 8 years ago in the Rodale club in Karachi..
Thanks to that night.. A particular school in Phase 8 DHA is permanently banned from the club :P.

:hitwall:

Bugti or no Bugti has nothing to do with this incident. These Bugti's, Murries, Bhuttos, Choudries or anyone from any powerful family you can imagine, are enjoying their life in Karachi.

Isn't it better that you shouldn't comment about those things for which you have no idea. It can save you from humiliation. Just an advice. :)

Isn't it better that you shouldn't comment about those things for which you have no idea. It can save you from humiliation. Just an advice. :)

Indian hain aadat say majboor, I think this one fits in right
Tu koon main khamukhwah.

No thanks. Don't always assume that I meant the Pak secret services are behind this and better still offer advice only when asked for ;)

Nothing to do with being Bugti, they have been living here for decades without any problems but being rich and powerful, their off springs are out of control.

The intention of my post was being the grandson of a famous personality he was always asking for trouble from various parties not only restricted to the deep state.

Indian hain aadat say majboor, I think this one fits in right
Tu koon main khamukhwah.

Bus bhai. At BR forum the supposed independence of Balochistan is a very hot topic. They get inflicted with this disease from there. ;)

No thanks. Don't always assume that I meant the Pak secret services are behind this and better still offer advice only when asked for ;)

Sometimes it is very important to give such advice even if it isn't asked. Don't want cr@p spreading on this thread, that's why.;)

Back
Top Bottom