What's new

Akbar Bugti's grandson among six killed in Karachi firing incident

Why head of Baluch people target again???

It may have provoke anger among baluch people

Bus bhai. At BR forum the supposed independence of Balochistan is a very hot topic. They get inflicted with this disease from there. ;)

Aik aur namunay ko howa tha

brain_fart2.gif

The moment they hear any word that has any association with Baluchistan.

Sometimes it is very important to give such advice even if it isn't asked. Don't want cr@p spreading on this thread, that's why.;)

Thats upto the mods to advice and they pretty good at that if need be.

So again no thanks.

With a "Bugti" in his surname he sure was always asking for trouble.

well not exactly but if Talal Bhugti says that "something should be done to save the federation of Pakistan, otherwise I foresee (God forbid) it breaking apart..." and cancels his tour to Punjab...

there is someone very watchful.... and then suddenly out of nowhere grandson of Bhgti is killed.....it means someone needed to teach BNP's head, a lesson !!! and probably thats exactly what happened...

well not exactly but if Talal Bhugti says that "something should be done to save the federation of Pakistan, otherwise I foresee (God forbid) it breaking apart..." and cancels his tour to Punjab...

there is someone very watchful.... and then suddenly out of nowhere grandson of Bhgti is killed.....it means someone needed to teach BNP's head, a lesson !!! and probably thats exactly what happened...

And this post was exactly what was needed to make a perfect conspiracy handi. Great work.

Jaa yaar dimagh na kharab kar........

get a life........... try e bay........ or just type"L-I-F-E" coz probably thts the nearest u will ever get to one......

That was one of the lamest,most banal ripartees given on the webz. Actually it is originally done with a "google" instead of "e-bay".

I have already answered T-Faz, so no need to break your heads upon.

BTW why the Pakistanis getting so worked up on a single comment ? Even your fellow Pakistani (Leader) thinks it is a conspiracy by some to kill him.

That was one of the lamest,most banal ripartees given on the webz. Actually it is originally done with a "google" instead of "e-bay".

I have already answered T-Faz, so no need to break your heads upon.

BTW why the Pakistanis getting so worked up on a single comment ? Even your fellow Pakistani (Leader) thinks it is a conspiracy by some to kill him.

I have commented on his post too. BS coming from anyone is not welcome in any ways. Even if he is a Pakistani.

And this post was exactly what was needed to make a perfect conspiracy handi. Great work.

there is no need to panic over difference of understanding of a single event, I just dont consider any high profile death by accident, and every story has a context, screw that indian, or any other outsider, but such events get you to thinking that anyone from such a troubled province if speaks something against the government, he is usually taken away, and some months later you find his dead body not in a very respectable manner... Its hard for me to think of dance party fight getting Bhugti boy killed... Six people just dont die like that...and above that his family was not allowed to bury their son in their homeland.... hay koe insaniyat?

drunk hooligans, a lot of booze, some AKs and some flared tempers.......what a wonderful mix!

:lol:

Assalam-0-Alaikum,

This news depicts the reality and the folly of the masses. People of Balochistan are supporting such people in anti state activities and gave them mandate (not in real sense). So such people are going to protect our rights and rule us. Bulshit. !! That is WTH going on since inception. Our leadership is drunken.

@Indian,

Guys and gals, you need to study our culture and society. No dance or mujra is made public there are always secret. Public strongly condemns such activities and people involved in these activities are not appreciated. ;)

there is no need to panic over difference of understanding of a single event, I just dont consider any high profile death by accident, and every story has a context, screw that indian, or any other outsider, but such events get you to thinking that anyone from such a troubled province if speaks something against the government, he is usually taken away, and some months later you find his dead body not in a very respectable manner... Its hard for me to think of dance party fight getting Bhugti boy killed... Six people just dont die like that...and above that his family was not allowed to bury their son in their homeland.... hay koe insaniyat?

Buddy if you have some credible news that then do share with us. If no then please spare us with these anti establishment conspiracy theories. We have seen many more killing than 6 people on stupid issues here in Karachi. Let me tell you if establishment or the state really wanted to kill Bugti they would have done it easily anywhere, they don't need to do all this drama of dance party to kill someone like this guy who isn't a threat in any manner to state of Pakistan. As Abu Zulfiqar truly represented the whole situation in just one phrase.

drunk hooligans, a lot of booze, some AKs and some flared tempers.......what a wonderful mix!

This is what has happened in Defence Khayaban e Rahat on that night.

hay koe insaniyat?

Haan hay that's why we believe in the news not conspiracy theory.

Buddy if you have some credible news that then do share with us. If no then please spare us with these anti establishment conspiracy theories. We have seen many more killing than 6 people on stupid issues here in Karachi. Let me tell you if establishment or the state really wanted to kill Bugti they would have done it easily anywhere, they don't need to do all this drama of dance party to kill someone like this guy who isn't a threat in any manner to state of Pakistan. As Abu Zulfiqar truly represented the whole situation in just one phrase.

Haan hay that's why we believe in the news not conspiracy theory.

didnot they just do it that way ? read the post 42 thats exactly what this dance party did, created no sympathy for a young bhugti, and no hatred for the ones who planned the killing...

the red part should have been a reply to this "and above that his family was not allowed to bury their son in their homeland.... hay koe insaniyat?" sorry for not making it easily understandable...

Back
Top Bottom