What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed

whats the confusion here? he says the one he taught is alive and the one hanged he doesnt know him.

so?

Your expectation from Indians are too high.

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed

whats the confusion here? he says the one he taught is alive and the one hanged he doesnt know him.

so?

Shinde is in trouble.... He was the guy who confirmed that kasab is hanged.... Now we shall send one dossier to your interior minister (i am sorry i dono his name... all i know is Rehman malik he was a good minister :P) to produce Kasab in court......

Exactly , either this is some other Ajmal Kasab or somebody in Pakistan is deliberately trying to mislead the court.

Anyway, I am sure most Pakistanis including most of the Media will create colourful conspiracy theories out of this as you can see from Pakistani responses in this thread.

its normal procedure i dont think so anyone can mislead the court but since every claim comes under trial hence his study at a particular school as well is debated and am sure the one is debated is not the one hanged.

BUT see :D lawyers know how to spend time and charge heavily for it

Shinde is in trouble.... He was the guy who confirmed that kasab is hanged.... Now we shall send one dossier to your interior minister (i am sorry i dono his name... all i know is Rehman malik he was a good minister :P) to produce Kasab in court......

:P mehhhhhhh see we are khelping Modi :D :D against kangress

Last edited:
its normal procedure i dont think so anyone can mislead the court but since every claim comes under trial hence his study at a particular school as well is debated and am sure the one is debated is not the one hanged.

BUT see :D lawyers know how to spend time and charge heavily for it

:P mehhhhhhh see we are khelping Modi :D :D against kangress

You rondooooooooooooooooooossssssssssss

It's not about the one hanged by India. The record of Ajmal submitted in court in Pakistan in case against suspects of Mumbai attack is not of the person who is hanged in India. If Shinde provided that record than he must be questioned, If Rehman Malik did that after his investigation than he will be in trouble provided that head master's claim is true.

It's not about the one hanged by India. The record of Ajmal submitted in court in Pakistan in case against suspects of Mumbai attack is not of the person who is hanged in India. If Shinde provided that record than he must be questioned, If Rehman Malik did that after his investigation than he will be in trouble provided that head master's claim is true.

Bhai jaan, that post was meant for jana bebe only..... "it was on a lighter note"..... seriously math lo...... for us Ajmal kasab is resting inside the yerwada jail....

:D tay main 1% tay umeed rakhi si na samjhan di

zinda rahin to gham mar jain to gham. kia ray bhartio kisi haal main to khush ho jao :D

isse zyada hum khushi ya gham manayetho idhar ka police humko pakdega.... aur bann karenge :)

Mmmm, Kasab, court, justice.......justice Katju. ... got it.

Bas aap ki eik kami thiii... woh bhi ab poora hogaya.....:)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom