What's new

Ajit Doval Lahore Pakistan experience

Why was this ugly bastard ever allowed in Pakistan?

He should have been released in a Punjab pind. My village would have made sure that he is being eaten by flies.

Lahoris are kaffir wanna be hindus, I guess..?

Ask @Armstrong
Relax dude.Dont get too much frustated :omghaha:

what a bullshit story, this is kind of story people usually make up to justify their point and we all have done it at one or more time. If you believe this story it true then you are insane, an Indian visiting Pakistan and was asked to follow someone who looked like a taliban and Indian followed him....that must be the bravest 5'2" Indian you will ever meet folks.
Maybe you are right but i have heard some bone chilling stories from Pakistani Sindhi Hindus who have migrated to India.

Relax dude.Dont get too much frustated :omghaha:

Maybe you are right but i have heard some bone chilling stories from Pakistani Sindhi Hindus who have migrated to India.

you should come and hear even more bone chilling storied from Muslim haris in Sind.

Guys this is nothing special in it.....Because of simillarity of both the nations,it is easy to operate spies in both countries...It is a part of the game...

Why was this ugly bastard ever allowed in Pakistan?

He should have been released in a Punjab pind. My village would have made sure that he is being eaten by flies.

Lahoris are kaffir wanna be hindus, I guess..?

Ask @Armstrong

Post reported for being derogatory.

Back
Top Bottom