What's new

Aitezaaz Ahsen Speech blasted PMLN and their incompetent government

10349011_846180335412343_7986078500863451290_n.jpg
MQM to resign if issue not resolved
:D
Its now a race against the clock, If the govt is able to strike a deal with PTI/PAT before 11 am tomorrow, then his press conference becomes irrelevant. Otherwise PPP will be out....

This government is one of the most stupid governments I have ever seen, when everything is going fine and in positive direction they start to make stupid statements, what PM said, now Nisar, how much more proof they want to give us of their stupidity?

Qadri guy is a regular visitor of Bangalore. !!
Yea I saw 1 of his speeches in Bangalore...why no one declared him RAW and just make him "disappear"? Like some claim happens to some :whistle:

only 50,000!!

Those are 1 million people for imran khan and 2 million for TuQ

Its open session many only go for few hrs to show they stand with them.....Very few (who came from other cities) actually stay there 24/7

PTI supporters: Dont get your hopes high too much! This is mostly a personal tiff between Aitezaz Ahsan and Ch. Nisar. A few days ago AH criticized PMLN performance and called the elections rigged. Ch. Nisar, the hot head, retorted too much.

PPP in 2013 didn't bother to run election campaign and also the TTP threats prevented them from running campaign. PPP lost but they still call the elections rigged. That's PPP position since May 2013.

Both Zardari and NS will ensure their 'cooperation' continues on big issues, including not yielding to IK's illegal demands.

Here I want to give Aitezaz benefit of the doubt......., Doubt on Ch. Nisar's conduct since May 2014.

I think Nisar trying to oversmart since G. Election and double minded due to his 'Khaki' backgrounds right uptill now;

Remember, Nisar participate on Provincial assembly seat as an Independent candidate, Bcz someone tells him that the wind is blowing for IK/PTI and their is no chance of PMLN. then he gets angry towards NS on Zarb-e-Azab and talks with TTP and then more recently he tend to signalling IK to joins his dharna at any time.

I think, what Aitezaz is doing to Nisar....could not be done by any PMLN rep themselves at the moment. For me Aitazaz doing us PMLN a favour in this particular case.

Nisar went out of line to hit on Aitezaz, this is simply stupid. It was only when Parliament stood together that khaki/ khaki touts got a shut-up call. Why try to mess up and prolong the lunacy at capital anymore? Aitzaaz also crossed limits (said that NS was merely throwing out water from the well - indirectly calling nisar a dog) not something I would expect of him. But Nisar is to blame here he made the first strike and he lacks the eloquence of Aitzaaz to give a befitting reply.

Worse it shows that NS is unable to control even his parliamentarians - a lot of bad blood for nothing.

Nisar went out of line to hit on Aitezaz, this is simply stupid. It was only when Parliament stood together that khaki/ khaki touts got a shut-up call. Why try to mess up and prolong the lunacy at capital anymore? Aitzaaz also crossed limits (said that NS was merely throwing out water from the well - indirectly calling nisar a dog) not something I would expect of him. But Nisar is to blame here he made the first strike and he lacks the eloquence of Aitzaaz to give a befitting reply.

Worse it shows that NS is unable to control even his parliamentarians - a lot of bad blood for nothing.

Nisar wont last too long with such behavior....too much headstrong s eventually get the appropriate wall one day.

If PTI's Azadi March didn't happen.... the parliament will be same stink hole and sleeping

PTI's Azadi March has made a difference....

TIME FOR CHANGE.

who needed to hear that speech to know the facts, facts are there to see for everyone, Its so easy making speeches and suddenly people realize how respectable PPP has becomes. When time comes for PPP to support any changes than we will see where Itzaz stands. We will see if Election reforms are implemented in true spirit as PTI demands then we will ask Itzaz to make another speech against it.

Back
Top Bottom