What's new

Aitezaaz Ahsen Speech blasted PMLN and their incompetent government

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Haan bhai kis kis nay suni hey phir Aitezaaz Ahsen ke speech aaj ?? HAHAHHA may kafi dino say eek word use kar raha hoon "Kutay wali horahe hey is incompetent government ki"

Finally jitne "KUTAY WALI" aaj Aitezaaz Ahsen nay is government ke kardi hey isay ziada tu IK/TUQ yaan kise aur nay nahe ki....

I stand on my words.... and now you see in the parliemnt someone from PMLN side abuse Aitezaaz Ahsen "Kamina". He blasted PMLN "abhe bhi galyaan day rahay hain"

Here is the speech: Watch Aitzaz Ahsan Address to the joint session of Parliament - 5th September 2014

:rofl: LOL @ this shitty PMLN

Last edited:
What did ch. Nisar said?

Btw It was obivous this to happen.. after all Plan B has been activated.. and small trail was seen in july, now its continuation of that.

China is lost anyway, now let Pakistan suffering continue...

What did ch. Nisar said?

Btw It was obivous this to happen.. after all Plan B has been activated.. and small trail was seen in july, now its continuation of that.

China is lost anyway, now let Pakistan suffering continue...
lpg quota and that he represented qabza a.k.a land mafia

Haan bhai kis kis nay suni hey phir Aitezaaz Ahsen ke speech aaj ?? HAHAHHA may kafi dino say eek word use kar raha hoon "Kutay wali horahe hey is incompetent government ki"

Finally jitne "KUTAY WALI" aaj Aitezaaz Ahsen nay is government ke kardi hey isay ziada tu IK/TUQ yaan kise aur nay nahe ki....

I stand on my words.... and now you see in the parliemnt someone from PMLN side abuse Aitezaaz Ahsen "Kamina". He blasted PMLN "abhe bhi galyaan day rahay hain"

If today's Aitezaaz Ahsen Speech available on the internet please post ASAP.... and LOL @ this shitty PMLN

any video link ?

He also said: -

"I will also reply to the allegations of land mafia...I have been urging the Honourable PM to look at the people around him."

"Mian sahab, for how long will you apologise on behalf of those who have already abandoned you," Ahsan asks.

People of Pakistan are once again fooled by the corrupt & incompetent politicians. In PPP time of rule PML-N did the same & now in PML-N time of time PPP is doing the same, what is the end result people are getting fooled once again.

The people are stupid & it is because of their stupidity & brainless heads they have always supported corrupt & incompetent politicians & Pakistan has always suffered & will continue to suffer.

PMLN was giving threats to PPPP about cases, so PPP also spoke against government..Aitezaz gave hint about LPG deal,& patwaris role in Rawalpindi

Let's talk about the situation in Sindh, because that is where i live and i know that PPP is the most corrupt party and mafia after MQM of course. So them blaming PML-N for the same stuff, doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom