What's new

Airstrikes on a Libyan base destroy a Turkish air defense system

uuuh great losses:-) ahahah...

How does that Arab logic works in dictatorial regime?

First pictures of aftermath of the airstrikes on Al wattiya air base in Libya..

mmm_1594008192.jpg

EcQ80pqWoAM7Stt

page-131

Last edited:
Of course, lol. You can't listen to that one guy who talks out of his behind solely based on hate and 0 objectivity. The EAF has 3 different platforms to conduct SEAD missions and have been doing raids in Libya for years now. F-16s equipped with AGM-88 HARMs, Rafales with AASMs and the MiG-35 with both, Kh-31 & 38. Against the MIM HAWKs with 50 km range is really not too difficult.
And Mirage 2000 with ARMAT Passive Radar Homing missile with 120 km range.. too

Air strike and destruction of MIM-23 Hawk AD .... confirmed.

It is a complete DEAD mission most probably :

F16 by AGM-88B Harm ( passive Radar Homing). Range:105 KM

Rafale by AASM Hammer. Range : 60 KM

Mirage 2000 or Emirati 2000-9 by ARMAT ( passive Radar Homing ) Range : 120 KM & Altareq precision guided bomb Range: 120 KM.

MIG-29 & KA-52 by KH-31P (Passive Radar Homing). Range : 110 KM

Air strike and destruction of MIM-23 Hawk AD .... confirmed.

It is a complete DEAD mission most probably :

F16 by AGM-88B Harm ( passive Radar Homing). Range:105 KM

Rafale by AASM Hammer. Range : 60 KM

Mirage 2000 or Emirati 2000-9 by ARMAT ( passive Radar Homing ) Range : 120 KM & Altareq precision guided bomb Range: 120 KM.

MIG-29 & KA-52 by KH-31P (Passive Radar Homing). Range : 110 KM

So who conducted the airstrike ?

What I dont get is people celebrating on one airstrike when Turkey has done 100x as many and destroyed so much more only with UAV.

There is a very very limited air defence you can do with Hawk which is an ancient system with 40km range and even shorter national systems. Their is no air force, no long range or medium range modern air defence. You can easily shoot a missile out of the hawks range and destroy it with a modern jet, this is not an impressive capability, Ugandan air force can probably do this. Most bombs have longer ranges than 40km.

The only solution is either 1. sending long range air defence, which we cant as we dont produce any yet

2. Send f-16s and create a base or station there but thats another problem because they would be open to attack again just with one base and not the necessary infrastructure.

:double facepalm:
It is a collage of images from 2017.

I have not witnessed such a shameful incident all my life. Troll teams still trying to make psyop with video games and old video footages of another air forces.

He knows.

That's for reference, a news channel has to output the most desired content. It's boring to leave a static image whilst they're talking compared to such a video, even if in this case for reference. The average consumer does not know, does not know the difference between an anti radiation missile and a bomb.

i dont think that attack was made with a laser guided munition, it is too risky , they had to use stand off weapons, otherwise result would be shameful for them. until now i couldnt see a damage photo, sentinel shows something but probably launchers was moved after strike.

:double facepalm:
It is a collage of images from 2017.

I have not witnessed such a shameful incident all my life. Troll teams still trying to make psyop with video games and old video footages of another air forces.
And what is this:

EcQ80pqWoAM7Stt

The news you shared above uses images from 2017. The images are showing bombing of irrelevant structures, also there is no radar and missile launcher in this.

I mean the above videos are completely fake. You losing credibility here by sharing the fake content of trolls from social media.

Lets work together. The attack was probably done with cruise missiles without entering the HAWK engagement range. The absence of layered air defense in the region yet may create a chance to hit for such low altitude missiles. It is also an acceptable form of attack to prevent the identity of planes from appearing. Most importantly, we do not have any technical or visual information to prove otherwise.

Let me help you a little bit: There are physical changes in 3 areas in satellite images. These are probably the places that hit.
EcQ80pqWoAM7Stt

No command vehicle or radar was damaged and no personnel loss. (probably because of all of them are wheeled vehicles, another indicator that shows the engagement distance of the attack.). Field reports said that only 1 fixed missile launcher was hit. However, no photos have been published on this subject yet. If it is true, the photograph will definitely leak in a few days.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom