What's new

airforce for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yes women are more preverted at times .. But dont express it like that .. Have you ever seen a woman stare at you or say " wah gurya aj bari soni lagdi hai . Number tou day " (eww ) never! but wait till you hear Her talk to her best friend.

I have had a few things done to me by girls, that i can't write here and they were no where close to asking for the number. As i said, don't get me started :D -

And ah.. So you all know each other..

Well, Defence.pk is big and small at the same time....we all stroll along in Naswaristan.

And i believe you are sarcastic on the last one .. Am i right??

Some people need to learn by trial and error, nothing wrong in giving a crack and no, i got no reason to be sarcastic.

@Aeronaut .. Just so you know i have got this akward disliking for you.. Never gotten it for a person on the internet before
... But if i ever see you in person i will have to give it my all not to try to kill you
SORRY!! :-(

I have had a few things done to me by girls, that i can't write here and they were no where close to asking for the number. As i said, don't get me started :D -

Well, Defence.pk is big and small at the same time....we all stroll along in Naswaristan.

Some people need to learn by trial and error, nothing wrong in giving a crack and no, i got no reason to be sarcastic.
Yes some people do ... Because some dont believe in the Things others say until they do it or see it themselves .. And i dont hate that habbit .. Dont hate it at all.

Last edited:
@aeronut .. Just so you know i have got this akward disliking for you.. Never gotten it for a person on the internet before
... But if i ever see you in person i will have to give it my all not to try to kill you
SORRY!! :-(

Golden Rule: NEVER be sorry if you feel something strongly.
I have never minded being disliked, you are not the first nor the last. You can't kill me, i'm too God damn stubborn for that :D

Yes some people do ... Because some dont believe in the Things others say until they do it or see it themselves .. And i dont hate that habbit .. Dont hate it at all.

As i said earlier - there is nothing wrong with getting out there and having a crack. Most things in life work on Murhpy's law, you only find out when the rubber meets the road. I just wished you good luck with your upcoming ventures.

A few things done to you by girls which you cant mention here ?? O LA LA
Can you be a little more specific here cause i m getting all sorts of wonders in my head

Golden Rule: NEVER be sorry if you feel something strongly.
I have never minded being disliked, you are not the first nor the last. You can't kill me, i'm too God damn stubborn for that :D

As i said earlier - there is nothing wrong with getting out there and having a crack. Most things in life work on Murhpy's law, you only find out when the rubber meets the road. I just wished you good luck with your upcoming ventures.
and i m stubborn enough to kill someone too stubborn to die .
Haha we will see ... First let these people let us join the army !!

hahaha yes women are more preverted at times .. But dont express it like that .. Have you ever seen a woman stare at you or say " wah gurya aj bari soni lagdi hai . Number tou day " (eww ) never! but wait till you hear Her talk to her best friend.

And ah.. So you all know each other..

And i believe you are sarcastic on the last one .. Am i right??

He was a bloody class fellow. .. Yes women are too i never said no to that.... But you used the word men yourself .
And no banks included infact the last i went to a bank was in 3rd grade for a feild trip o_O

WTF? You went to a bank in grade 3? How old are you? Huh!? I have never seen a person who hasnt been to a bank that long.

Women do catcall or whatever you call it. They have their ways and I am well versed in them :D

BTW who says gurya? What?! Kin painduon main pala pardta hai aapka? :p:

no

@Informant

go and have you sleep or else kul phir you will be suryal :p: jk

I am not!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom