What's new

airforce for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe I just cant stand little teenie boppers like you :woot:

Most probably it's got to do with an auntie scratching my car right before my eyes, making eye contact with me and then bouncing hitting another car on the way. That bitch.

See you just typed normally, now was that hard? :p:
see caught you haha and i was also gunna write the 2nd option too ie mayb nobody likes u in the office or likes to give you any food hence the anger here:(:tongue:.....but i didnt

no it takes time to write so accurately and correct:argh: imma kind of always in hurry !

see caught you haha and i was also gunna write the 2nd option too ie mayb nobody likes u in the office or likes to give you any food hence the anger here:(:tongue:.....but i didnt

no it takes time to write so accurately and correct:argh: imma kind of always in hurry !

People are scared of me, my workers fear me i have zero tolerance for bs. But out of office its all chill. For some reason people dont share food but do ask to go for lunch? Wtf how did you know? Jadoo toona?! :o:

Hurry? Come on it improves vocabulary. OMG so kewl, im hr wif my bddizz. It looks ridiculous, plus its hard to type in that style.

People are scared of me, my workers fear me i have zero tolerance for bs. But out of office its all chill. For some reason people dont share food but do ask to go for lunch? Wtf how did you know? Jadoo toona?! :o:

Hurry? Come on it improves vocabulary. OMG so kewl, im hr wif my bddizz. It looks ridiculous, plus its hard to type in that style.
lol no black magic its just that al insane guys sound same:enjoy: lol sorry

ok it may sound ridiculous but wait am i in some sort of god damn english class or wht?:tongue: no its not hard to type like that trust me.....

sharing nice food cooked at home for SPECIAL PPL only is different to asking for going out to any xyz ordinary resturant in lhr....:lol:

u know what ? you sound alot like BB
smileys-scare-248682.gif
not another one plz:cry: lol jk

lol no black magic its just that al insane guys sound same:enjoy: lol sorry

ok it may sound ridiculous but wait am i in some sort of god damn english class or wht?:tongue: no its not hard to type like that trust me.....

sharing nice food cooked at home for SPECIAL PPL only is different to asking for going out to any xyz ordinary resturant in lhr....:lol:

u know what ? you sound alot like BB
smileys-scare-248682.gif
not another one plz:cry: lol jk

Insane, ha not the first time i heard that. I did text in my days as a teen, but hot damn i used full words. Good ol' Nokia days with T9 dictionary.

Now you tryna hurt me? Im not special? :(

I only eat out, perks of living alone in Pakistan.

BB? Screw that lullu. I'm what girls dream of, wish to be with, sigh in agony of me noticing them. :p:

Insane, ha not the first time i heard that. I did text in my days as a teen, but hot damn i used full words. Good ol' Nokia days with T9 dictionary.

Now you tryna hurt me? Im not special? :(

I only eat out, perks of living alone in Pakistan.

BB? Screw that lullu. I'm what girls dream of, wish to be with, sigh in agony of me noticing them. :p:
nana hes one of his own...you can b on no 2 :enjoy: haha
yeah say Blind Girls wish to be ......please type complete sentences.....another major ruler of English Writin Lang:p: lol

o you can ask @Armstrong or @Leader for any gud resturant in lhr...although i theres non there:laugh:

nana hes one of his own...you can b on no 2 :enjoy: haha
yeah say Blind Girls wish to be ......please type complete sentences.....another major ruler of English Writin Lang:p: lol

o you can ask @Armstrong or @Leader for any gud resturant in lhr...although i theres non there:laugh:

Blind in awe of me you best believe that. Looks like you got the hots for Billo :ashamed:

Armstrong is my chotu motu, what would a Kashmiri know about food? :D

Blind in awe of me you best believe that. Looks like you got the hots for Billo :ashamed:

Armstrong is my chotu motu, what would a Kashmiri know about food? :D
whose billo? :unsure:
oh dun say that....kashmiries are born to eat and they wud die eventually for eating xcessive lolls

btw thanks for introducing new pet name chotu for @Armstrong ...we all like to call him by this name:enjoy:

hullo chutto @Armstrong :wave:

:tongue:

whose billo? :unsure:
oh dun say that....kashmiries are born to eat and they wud die eventually for eating xcessive lolls

btw thanks for introducing new pet name chotu for @Armstrong ...we all like to call him by this name:enjoy:

hullo chutto @Armstrong :wave:

:tongue:
BB == Billo. Admit it.

What would Butts know about food? They have a taste for eating anything. Khana ho ya sar, dono hi khate hain.

Aite toodalo. Time for sleep.

BB == Billo. Admit it.

What would Butts know about food? They have a taste for eating anything. Khana ho ya sar, dono hi khate hain.

Aite toodalo. Time for sleep.
no no BB is not billo loll

i call BB @Hyperion as in Big Brother cuz we belong to same citry etc etc.....

and you sound like him dats wht i was saying.....

ok bye tc :wave:

no no BB is not billo loll

i call BB @Hyperion as in Big Brother cuz we belong to same citry etc etc.....

and you sound like him dats wht i was saying.....

ok bye tc :wave:

Hyperion wishes to be me, that pathan is under my shadow, wishing to best me but failing as always. These days i suppose he's backpacking through down under.

Are you a pathan?

Hyperion wishes to be me, that pathan is under my shadow, wishing to best me but failing as always. These days i suppose he's backpacking through down under.

Are you a pathan?
no

@Informant

go and have you sleep or else kul phir you will be suryal :p: jk

Men will try to compete for female attention however expected or not, replied or not. The sexual tension is a real phenomenon. Most obviously seen in banks. My god the situation is funny. I always take a good 5 mins and observe the corniness :D

haha i believe you .. I could not turn around to check the clock in 9 th grade because this perverted bald guy wouldnt stop starring at me
but its not a lady's fault men are horny .. Men should pay for it ..

Oh and i live in lahore too!! Just a few months left here though .. And i cant really wrap my head around whats going on between you and marshmallow.

Last edited:
haha i believe you .. I could not turn around to check the clock in 9 th grade because this perverted bald guy wouldnt stop starring at me but its not a lady's fault men are horny .. Men should pay for it ..

As if ladies are not - don't get me started on that.

Oh and i live in lahore too!! Just a few months left here though .. And i cant really wrap my head around whats going on between you and marshmallow.

Marshee is a firebreathing baby dragon - in the end whoever this smarty is - he's getting incinerated.

And one itsy bitsy last thing .. Those articles suggested by that man were written by an american lady .. Americans are desperate people they do stuff anywhere anytime .. And here if you get into an extra-marital affair here its court martial straight away .. And if you read my previous suggestion carefully .. I said that they should keep a "must serve policy " like the men have .. And if anyone gets pregnant to avoid it,that person must serve after child birth this policy will enable us to seperate the serious women from the ones who are doing it just for style
And the pee issues oh please there are gazillion ways .. People in under developed areas do it in the bushes , hold it , what do think people used to do in the olden times get your other female friends to hold sheets for you blah blah
and PMS is just an overly exagerrated thing from the american point of veiw its nothing a little pain killer and an hour of sleep can't fix .. All it gives you is a bad mood not a super unavoidable craving to kill someone .. And if you show it here. All you get is a chappal on your face ..and what do you think girls in other profression do .. Many more explanations but just giving you an example..

This is an amusing post. I wish you get out there in the field, i wish you good luck. :)

Last edited:
haha i believe you .. I could not turn around to check the clock in 9 th grade because this perverted bald guy wouldnt stop starring at me
but its not a lady's fault men are horny .. Men should pay for it ..

How did this bald guy pop up in school? Or were you in a bank? Ohhhhhh i get it.

Women are just as much, it's just men get the rap for it.

As if ladies are not - don't get me started on that.

Marshee is a firebreathing baby dragon - in the end whoever this smarty is - he's getting incinerated.

This is an amusing post. I wish you get out there in the field, i wish you good luck. :)

hahaha yes women are more preverted at times .. But dont express it like that .. Have you ever seen a woman stare at you or say " wah gurya aj bari soni lagdi hai . Number tou day " (eww ) never! but wait till you hear Her talk to her best friend.

And ah.. So you all know each other..

And i believe you are sarcastic on the last one .. Am i right??

How did this bald guy pop up in school? Or were you in a bank? Ohhhhhh i get it.

Women are just as much, it's just men get the rap for it.
He was a bloody class fellow. .. Yes women are too i never said no to that.... But you used the word men yourself .
And no banks included infact the last i went to a bank was in 3rd grade for a feild trip o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom