What's new

airforce for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady, raising a fighter pilot is a Multi Million Dollar exercise and by no means the costs can be discounted. As i noted above that the women generally have slightly higher tolerance to the G-forces (+/-) when compared to the men. After the childbirth though it decreases and mothers don't make great fighter pilots. This is noted from the female fighter pilots around the world.

Then there are issues like being shot down behind the enemy lines with no immediate rescue available, which boils it down to the physical ability to fight and survive. Women cannot compare with men in that regard as the men are vicious and would chew enemies neck off, if they have to. Men also perform much better in survival, showing less emotion and have instincts to kill. This is how men have 'evolved' both biologically and psychologically. Then there is the added risk of being raped upon capture for female pilots. All in all, it is not the best suited career for females. PAF is open for female engineers which is a respectable career

1.Agree but is the cost different in men's case?:blink:

2.Don't have any idea about it.:ashamed:

3.No doubt it is bit difficult to survive in these type of circumstances but you can't conclude anything from a hypothesis,one cannot show result until the person is not tested. however I am agree with your points and definitely it is very difficult for women survival in such situations but the thing is being judgmental is also not good.

4.Okay forget about PAF, Pakistan Navy also don't allow women to go in sea.why is that??An Officer clearly said that women are not capable for Navy?

@Aeronaut The Asian Man :P

Ask your abbu if he'll fight alongside a man or a female. Its got nothing to do with gender 'discrmination'.

Unfortunately some females think that they are equal to men, which is right and wrong at the same time. We evolved differently to keep a balance in the society. If we were 'equal' the socity would have broken down.

The fact is that both men and women have pluses and minuses. We cant do what women can, they can't do what we can. Women have skills better than us in some respects like resource managment etc

@faeza

To tell you the truth, i completely disagree with your opinion. I think that you are an over ambitious teenager who has a lot to learn.

Your op about 'personalities' is wrong as you cannot 'give everything', its just not possible.Its been noticed that fighter pilots with 'nothing to lose' are more likely to crash.

Now if you come to me and say that you don't have anything to lose, you don't care what happens to you yada yada, im not going to give you a 100 million dollar machine just because you want adreniline rush.

Similarly, in Special Forces they don't send operators into combat if they have family issues ie a sick kid or something that bothers them....nor do they send in people who are suicidal 'i'll give everything' types as they pose a bigger risk to their fellows than the enemy.

Lastly we men for combat are what the polar bears are for the antarctic. We have spent millions of years, hunting, traveling, fighting, killing and getting killed. We are best suited for combat because thats in our DNA.

You can't just change the females to have that sort of evolution. As for the NATO, the females in combat don't 'fight'. They are highly trained though their role is to talk and search the ladies and kids in the Urban Warfare scene.

That i have stated before should be done in Pakistan too.

Faeza fraanship? Hahah relax, raising an officer to pilot level is expensive task. So you need to understand the costs involved and the opportunity costs. Women are weaker than men in general but this doesnt mean women cant cause damage. I have seen women wreak havoc on men having 40-50 pounds on them.

But still the opportunity costs. Women are generally not allowed on most armies in forward operating areas. Men are generally overbearing and overprotective of women. Not because they think women cant do it, but mostly because they believe as a man they have to take care of a woman. This psyche isnt understood by females, its just something men are ingrained with. It's nature for men.

But if you keep striving hard then I am sure you will break mould and boundaries.

Toodaloo.

Oh yeah and has any one heard of the story when Hazrat Mohammad ( S.A.W) and his companions where in the feild fighting with the non-muslims , and a few non-muslims entered the fort where the women were .. And then a Female Sahabi cut the head of one of them and threw it in front of them so that they'd know there are fighting people there
and another female Sahabi fought on a horse with a sword
survival has no choice .. And alot of men fail surviving too and embrace shahadat that way ..so if women try some might succeed others will embrace shahadat.. Just like the men ..

Ask your abbu if he'll fight alongside a man or a female. Its got nothing to do with gender 'discrmination'.

Unfortunately some females think that they are equal to men, which is right and wrong at the same time. We evolved differently to keep a balance in the society. If we were 'equal' the socity would have broken down.

The fact is that both men and women have .pluses and minuses. We cant do what women can, they can't do what we can. Women have skills better than us in some respects like resource managment etc

I am not arguing on this note because it's a fact .
But not giving an opportunity to women by directly questioning their ability is not fair as it looks. Yes they are doing gender discrimination.Okay fine but what about the other departments.Why they don't allow women to participate in those field. The answer is quite simple because of gender discrimination..

2.Recently a naval (Accounts)test held in Karachi,seats were for both man and women and they suddenly cancelled women's seat even they don't gave them their results.Are women not capable for desk job too.?

And my Baba himself enrolled me for the test but unfortunately due to some issues i wasn't able to go for the test.

@Aeronaut I asked my Baba he said why not?

Last edited:
Okay those articles were practical
Now i dont normally do this
but okay i have accepted my defeat ..
But that is only for combat i swear the day they cancel engineering job i will be out there protesting

After reading that article i. ,myself ,will say no to working with women .
Discussion closed guys

Not dishearted joining engineering anyway

@faeza @M-48

defence.pk/threads/pakistani-special-forces-should-induct-women-in-combat-roles.291444/

Read this.

How about telling these girls to create a balance between your work life and personal life just the way men have.. Like fixing the hours of service any unofficial leave would have to compensated through extra work ..and how about a "must serve policy" in a few areas like men have because the biggest problem is female officers whining about how they can't go to war areas .. This way you will automatically single out the girls who are serious about their work ,what you are getting paid for .. And girls who only want to get their pictures taken with an aeroplane wearing aviators and a uniform .. Tell them that its much more than this ... No special treatment
and childbirth is an issue all the countries are couping with . Then why not pakistan??

And during pregnancy give the women a desk job .. So the absence can be minimized to 3 months only, like all the other professions ...
men tend to sacrifice their personal life but I agree with you, there should be a level playing field.. many western nations have female pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom