What's new

Aircraft carrier Gorshkov's delivery date extended

naturally pakistani navy has a smaller budget and has less acquisitions than its indian counterpart, but if it is a matter of managing one's given budget and getting most value out of it and better governing the process of procurement, i guess even the mongolians have earned the right to laugh at indian navy

I am seeing one doing that :D but really don't know you earn it or NOT :D

Why does not India demand compensation for delayed again and again? india can get back 5% of the $2.3bn according to the contract.

I love it!! You know you're doing something right when there are that many backsides burning and fools spouting illogical nonsense.

99-Guru-Wallpaper-1149.jpg

'Jab Log Tumhari Burayi Karne Langen Toh Samajh Lo Tarakki Kar Rahe Ho'

i saw the words may clearly. and it also tells us may not

Ok if out find the EXACT answer then what was the point in bring it in this thread ??? Trolling ??? ;)
Why not troll in that thread ???

Russia should be fined this time, otherwise India will be insecure buying weapons from Russia.

Well that settles it;

we're getting Vikramaditya and Vikrant II together.

Ok if out find the EXACT answer then what was the point in bring it in this thread ??? Trolling ??? ;)
Why not troll in that thread ???
i mean your govt should legislate to protect your money.you know if this happened in US or other countries,what to do and what not to do is strictly controlled by the legal constraints.If you do not strictly enforce the contract,it may lead to corruption.it is good only for the politicians

i mean your govt should legislate to protect your money.you know if this happened in US or other countries,what to do and what not to do is strictly controlled by the legal constraints.If you do not strictly enforce the contract,it may lead to corruption.it is good only for the politicians

Well that amount is nothing compared to Indo-russian arms trade. May MOD don't want to sour relation over small amount. But as far as I know this clause has shut the shipyards demand for more money. No they will repair the boiler and hand it over ASAP. The official estimated time is Before 3 mons but what I hear from some folks is it will take hardly one and half month as man power is doubled and if possible the tests will be done in remaining 1 month before waster freezes. But it's on line schedule so if something go wrong then delay is inevitable

:lol: u are talking about US?? u know, before 9/11, Mr. Donald Rumsfeld couldn't account for the $2.3 trillion in pentagon funds, & u are talking about corruption in India??

The Pentagon - 2.3 Trillion Dollars Missing... - One Day Before 9-11 WTC Attack!

Back
Top Bottom