What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

p11919.gif

p13131.gif

if i was a fortune teller, i would have said that flying in 202 will be good luck charm for zerdari and CO, kamm tamam!!

Is there any chance of Terrorism?

p1-17_17.gif

hahahahahahahahahaha

so, any bearded person will be stereotyped and troubled in this way now, what a shameful act, too much brainwashing, looks like american bribe is being paid back in full,

how he was hijacking the plane while remaining on ground???

Is there any chance of Terrorism?

p1-17_17.gif

I seriously doubt that. I guess this arrested person is a thief.
There was a news item yesterday that some thieves were stealing belongings of dead people and they were arrested because of that.:angry:

I seriously doubt that. I guess this arrested person is a thief.
There was a news item yesterday that some thieves were stealing belongings of dead people and they were arrested because of that.:angry:

He is just an innocent guy with a beard, and thats his mistake, he should have shaved his beard and then gone to the crash site to help in the ongoing rescue work.

Can someone explain what this Black Box is please.

emagine a tape recorder which is played during the flight and has a secure covering to protect it from any damage from any accident or plane crash, it provides some inflight pilot speech and the backgroud, voices helps analyse the reason of crash..

Inna Lillah wa Inna Alaih Raji'on

very very sad incident... RIP all the victims.... :cry:

He is just an innocent guy with a beard, and thats his mistake, he should have shaved his beard and then gone to the crash site to help in the ongoing rescue work.
Paranoid much?There were several people at crash site with full beard doing rescue work.I agree with Mehru most likely thieves.Even during Earthquake there were several people looting items.

Paranoid much?There were several people at crash site with full beard doing rescue work.I agree with Mehru most likely thieves.Even during Earthquake there were several people looting items.

Yeah the crash and loss of life has taken toll on me., hope to get well soon. Cheers

Nobody body even thought about Kahuta, how did the pilot try to land near kahuta? that doesn't make sense, God knows what happened, given the fact that government & concerned authorities will never let the reality surface the best we can do is pray that " may the departed souls rest in peace"

Ground controller’s last contact with the ill fated flight

ISLAMABAD: Initial investigations into the crash of the ill-fated Airblue Air Bus 321 suggest that the aircraft had established its first contact with the Islamabad Air Traffic Control at around 09:01 am.

The pilot had asked for a visual approach to land at Runway 120 of the Benazir Bhutto International Airport when a thick cover of clouds was at about 1,500 feet above sea level on the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

The Benazir Bhutto International Airport has two landing approaches: Runway 120 and Runway 300.

Sources say the Instrument of Landing (ILS) was not available on Runway 120 and was only available on Runway 300.

Back
Top Bottom