What's new

Air War Is Coming:---

What we see here, thread after thread, is a plethora of irrational claims, by both sides. One more ridiculous than another.

Both sides are playing to their internal audiences, as I have said repeatedly. All this will settle down soon enough. We need to remain calm and rational.

U do realise stand off weapons are not released on top of target but from a distance ??????

Narayan was named by dg ispr officially... Than u also lost mi 17 at badgam next to narayan... Due to technical failure...

My guess is that technical failure may have been getting an missile blasting in tail pipe

Highlighted your sentence for you and what it conveys. Try and understand what your wrote.

Cheers and out.

Highlighted your sentence for you and what it conveys. Try and understand what your wrote.

Cheers and out.

And a heli develping a technical fault and exploding in air at exact very time that particular general area was under attack is 100 rather 1000000000% not suspicious.....

I mean no doubt at all it was a technical fault

I mean how can there be a doubt??????

Over and out..

(tay kehnday nay f 16 giraya hay.... What a fcking mind blowing joke)

Where did PAF reach Air Superiority? Care to elaborate?

To me PAF achieved air superiority because they employed a good mix of a larger number of aircraft than IAF. Whether IAF could not respond immediately or chose not to respond due to ROE etc. is not my cup of tea.

Or maybe IAF managed to hold PAF at bay.

Why did PAF decide to release AMRAAMs if the intention was to paint Indian targets and deliver a message? Isn't that an unnecessary escalation? What are we missing here? Were more IAF aircraft involved aggressively than is being said - if so then why no one said that IAF also fired a lot of missiles?

What do you want to make of it?

There can be so many interpretations depending on how one chooses to look at it. We need actual information, something that will not come out so easily.

Thanks for your detailed replies.

Last edited:
Can you cite the bold? I am not going with the Indian media inferences and attributed stories being bandied upon.
Because, as far as I am aware, your indication that the downed Mig-21 Bison was on a CAP, is incorrect. It was on ORP-1. The only CAP was being flown by Su-30 MKI further South of the concerned AFB.

For the video you have posted, would you agree that only external fuel tank is being loaded? If you do, then please take a look as under:

View attachment 545859

You will see one external fuel tank.

I think that can be correlated with the picture above.

In any case, a standard ADA loadout, with a center pylon seems to be 2 adders and 2 archers. Will you agree to this load out then? Or will switch the story to a different iteration? =)

And right now they are trying to inflict economic losses on Pakistan. Should it be taken lightly?
Well right now BJP wants to score some points for elections, so they are using FATF (Pakistan isn't member).

If airwar is coming than I don't think India has anything to worry about, it has a secret weapon up it's sleeves by the name of LCA, Some say it eats Space Shuttles for midnight snacks and it's afterburners are the reason behind sun being hot #achasorry

Since you have made a categorical statement, I will not disbelieve you. However you should remember that the MiG 21 has FOUR hard points; it is not necessary that seeing 2 R-73s means that it carried only 2 R-73s. No jackass would send his planes out half-armed.

You might want to re-think your statements.

Fuel tanks.

It's far likelier for the Bison to have taken off with 2 fuel tanks and 2 Archers than 4 Archers.

Addendum: Never mind. The pic posted with the R-77, R-73 and centerline is actually just as likely.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom