What's new

Air War Is Coming:---

I know but they face an enemy airforce which can’t even detect an attack despite being on HIGH alert.
Attack was detected and was planned to take it down in pak space but enemy got alerted and thy avoided that but on the 2nd attempt PAF got them like pice of cake

No thts what is happening all the educated wish full patriotic Indians who thought that thy already got the super power status and now reality hits them like a thunder ? Lolzzzz

It will come again, they have a plan and Israelis are trying to help them with some jamming pods modifications and PAF knew that

The second air attack came from the sea and it was intercepted at long ranges, and they bugged out.

Hopefully it will remain over and the other side won't ask for a rematch
No it has taken all of thier tall claims of this and that and above all evn thier strategic partner looks down at them with zero credibility and thats where they will try everything to prove themselves again, and right now bhawalpur, karachi, and again BALAKOT are their defined targets

So, now you have struck as far as 80 kms?

Narayan was named by dg ispr officially... Than u also lost mi 17 at badgam next to narayan... Due to technical failure...

My guess is that technical failure may have been getting an missile blasting in tail pipe

Last edited:
I have addressed you with respect, kindly do not use words that don't fit the discussion we're having. In any case, check the video from 1:20 onward. What do you think it is, that they are putting in the truck? The entire formation from IAF was already in air. It was a LFE. As IAF reps themselves have clarified in their presser. The said Mig 21 Bison was not operating on its own, in the theater. It was backed by Su-30s flying top cover, Mirage 2000s in North and 29s flying sweep. In such a CAP, you need time on station - not just to be weaponized to hilt. And I do not need to tell you that Mig-21 otherwise has pretty short legs.

Can you cite the bold? I am not going with the Indian media inferences and attributed stories being bandied upon.
Because, as far as I am aware, your indication that the downed Mig-21 Bison was on a CAP, is incorrect. It was on ORP-1. The only CAP was being flown by Su-30 MKI further South of the concerned AFB.

For the video you have posted, would you agree that only external fuel tank is being loaded? If you do, then please take a look as under:

1.JPG

You will see one external fuel tank.

I think that can be correlated with the picture above.

Two are reserved for fuel tanks?

As above. One does not need EFT on multiple pylons for intercept.

Why would the IAF in its infinite wisdom send a MiG-21 armed with 4 WVRs when it has the capacity to carry 2 BVR missiles aswell? Like you said, why would the IAF send its planes half-armed?

indian_mig-21-bison.jpg

For the simple reasons of ROE. India did not declare a war on Pakistan. Shooting down a PAF fighter in Pakistani airspace would have done just that - painted India as an aggressor.

That is the rationale. Same as why PAF struck targets across LC and not IB, which GoP, for all practical reasons could have justified on the logic it put forth - of responding to Indian aggression.

Narayan was named by dg ispr officially... Than u also lost mi 17 at badgam next to narayan... Due to technical failure...

Can you show me the said place next to Budgam.

How come it wasn't reported in the media?

Because:

It has been recently decided that the same has to be pushed as having happened. Just like the Brahmos.

Yet the Indian strike corps are sitting in their peacetime locations

Last edited:
Everything IAF and indian govt has said is beyond shameful lie....

From. Successful mission in balakot 300 casualties to successful repelling of PAF attack. . To own losses .. To tecnical fault in mi 17...all clearly seen on videos widely available

If they had hit a plane they would have claimed 8 kills...

They calimed one... To me it clearly show on that ground alone that they hit NONE

Why disturb your bliss Sir? L E T I T G O. May I offer you some coffee? Virtually or in real life. Your choice.

Sorry, sir. Yes, you are absolutely right. Virtual for now. Not heading to US.

I must actually head out and enjoy a mug of the brew.

Regards

Can you cite the bold? I am not going with the Indian media inferences and attributed stories being bandied upon.
Because, as far as I am aware, your indication that the downed Mig-21 Bison was on a CAP, is incorrect. It was on ORP-1. The only CAP was being flown by Su-30 MKI further South of the concerned AFB.

For the video you have posted, would you agree that only external fuel tank is being loaded? If you do, then please take a look as under:

View attachment 545859

You will see one external fuel tank.

I think that can be correlated with the picture above.

As above. One does not need EFT on multiple pylons for intercept.

For the simple reasons of ROE. India did not declare a war on Pakistan. Shooting down a PAF fighter in Pakistani airspace would have done just that - painted India as an aggressor.

That is the rationale. Same as why PAF struck targets across LC and not IB, which GoP, for all practical reasons could have justified on the logic it put forth - of responding to Indian aggression.

Can you show me the said place next to Budgam.

Because:

It has been recently decided that the same has to be pushed as having happened. Just like the Brahmos.

Yet the Indian strike divisions are sitting in their peacetime locations

After all said and done, the only thing which can be prooved is that IAF lost a mig21. All the claims from bothsides about downing F16/MKI are nonsense at this tike unless any new information becomes available. Would you agree?

After all said and done, the only thing which can be prooved is that IAF lost a mig21. All the claims from bothsides about downing F16/MKI are nonsense at this tike unless any new information becomes available. Would you agree?

Absolutely.

Even my first post here in the forum, was I am convinced of a F-16 being bagged, and not confirmed. The two are quite different.

What we see here, thread after thread, is a plethora of irrational claims, by both sides. One more ridiculous than another.

Back
Top Bottom