What's new

Air Force Question Thread

it basically explains how the maneuver work, now if we do that in a non tvc engine aircraft, it will take more time for the aircraft to complete the maneuver

I answered my question buddy, im not going to get in to much detail..
or
begin comparing jets Peace.. Good bye.

I answered my question buddy, im not going to get in to much detail..
or
begin comparing jets Peace.. Good bye.

haha was not comparing jets , just giving the concept of tvc and the advantage it has over non tvc

well c ya :wave:

Guys, it's been discussed to the bone that albeit Cobra is a great crowd pleasure but in a shooting war it's execution can prove suicidal, doing the Cobra may force the chaser to overshoot but the hanging in the air out of power and energy, any one else out there with a decent missile round, and the Cobra jockey is a sitting Duck. !!

Guys, it's been discussed to the bone that albeit Cobra is a great crowd pleasure but in a shooting war it's execution can prove suicidal, doing the Cobra may force the chaser to overshoot but the hanging in the air out of power and energy, any one else out there with a decent missile round, and the Cobra jockey is a sitting Duck. !!

Yes, Indeed with Off boresight atleast 40 degrees and HMS/D cobra is useless

In a 1-v-1 though, it could prove useful IMO. You bleed your speed very quickly, and as you said, force the other guy to overshoot you and now you are on his tail.

But let's not forget, a Cobra is a difficult maneuver, requiring tremendous pilot skill and a good TVC and agile aircraft, and you have to be an expert to do it in a dogfight. So, most pilots wouldn't be doing it!

Bro, see my original post, i admitted right there.. the Cobra maneuver is not that important.. just curious.

does anybody know if PAF is participating in Excercise Shaheen Star being held in the UAE during September-2012?

does anybody know if PAF is participating in Excercise Shaheen Star being held in the UAE during September-2012?

No sir, PAF is not going.
In fact i have heard about participation of only US, UK, UAE. Dont know much details.

Who can tell me some companies or institutions that is in charge of aircraft maintainance specially for Chinese aircraft?

Long-term Friendship between China and Pakistan!:pakistan::china:

Who can tell me some companies or institutions that is in charge of aircraft maintainance specially for Chinese aircraft?

Long-term Friendship between China and Pakistan!:pakistan::china:

My friend you should first introduce your self in the members introduction section.
To answer your query, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and it's subsidiaries are in charge of maintaining all the aircraft as well as production of JF-17 Thunder.

i have some most important questions about to be selected in PAF as a GD P . Sir firstly i want to introduce me , My name is M. Gul Mushtaq and I am from Karachi and I have passed my Matric with A-one grade. I am so much excited to be selected but for that I have to pass ISSB tests and I got good height and also good eye sights 6/6 and also i hae good physical stamina for passing physical test but problem is in medical test . Sir I am confused about my penis and its testicles , actually Sir my penis is curved to left hand side and my one testicle is like hanging freely and one is fine so what is it , will it count at medical?

:what:Very ---exy query i have ever seen in this forum.
Dear Brother I think it is not the right forum to discuss such things, Tilted ---is very common in new generation :rofl:(thanks to our advance media) medically it’s not a disease to disqualify, you can discuss it with Honorable X or in-service Air force members in " Discussions" for further guidance. For your own satisfaction please visit some medical websites.

Regards
PiyaraPakistan

i have some most important questions about to be selected in PAF as a GD P . Sir firstly i want to introduce me , My name is M. Gul Mushtaq and I am from Karachi and I have passed my Matric with A-one grade. I am so much excited to be selected but for that I have to pass ISSB tests and I got good height and also good eye sights 6/6 and also i hae good physical stamina for passing physical test but problem is in medical test . Sir I am confused about my penis and its testicles , actually Sir my penis is curved to left hand side and my one testicle is like hanging freely and one is fine so what is it , will it count at medical?

naturally , one testicle hangs lower than the other - the tilted shaft is due to wearing undergarments & is also natural these days

Please edit your post, remove the details and go see some doctor. No need to discuss your condition on a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom