What's new

Air Force Question Thread

How does dog fighting done at night time and any history of PAF Dog fighting done at night time?

I cannot talk about dog fight. Apparently someone answered your question.
But a F-16A did take down a Indian Navy drone over Northern Punjab, can't recall the place maybe Lahore, and that was a night time kill.

There have been night time Air-to-Air exercises too.

But a F-16A did take down a Indian Navy drone over Northern Punjab, can't recall the place maybe Lahore, and that was a night time kill.

according to my logic, only radar and engine flame can guide you during nightime doghfight.

and kills in both 65 and 71 and during the afghan conflict

Is there a way for an ordinary civilian like myself to visit PAC kamra??

eg If I was visitng for educational purposes????
Plz respond...
thanx

Is there a way for an ordinary civilian like myself to visit PAC kamra??

eg If I was visitng for educational purposes????
Plz respond...
thanx

School trips have gone there.

But they let you go only in specified areas, like the Mirage rebuild factory, F-7 area etc.

Not the top end stuff.

And only school trips, preferably APS or PAF schools.

how many fighter jets required pakistan air-force to become world's best air force ?
which fighter jets and why ?

pakistan does not have aspirations of power projection and neither can we afford it-- you can check out wiki to see the qualitative and quatititative edge the americans have -- rest of the world is catching up as u.s does not share its top notch tech with other countries
Top Ten Nuclear Capable Air Forces Of The World part2 - YouTube

part2 of my video

Sir,

With this kind of question---I believe the ejector seat should automatically deploy.

Hahahaha! Intriguing scenario. Actually, i wonder if we should have normal seats in life which eject you out of life, based on what you are saying. :P I think i'll take it on as my final year Engineering project. I will keep you updated.

:lol:

Can any body tell about the opportunity for females to join PAF as Air traffic controllers ATC ? what is the criteria & how to apply? I have not seen any advertisement like this.

If one has already got training as ATC then is s/he eligible to join as ATC ? again how to join?

Can any body tell about the opportunity for females to join PAF as Air traffic controllers ATC ? what is the criteria & how to apply? I have not seen any advertisement like this.

If one has already got training as ATC then is s/he eligible to join as ATC ? again how to join?

In PAF there isn't any specialized branch for ATC. Its the admin branch people which do work as ATC. ( I think all admin branch officers have to do 1yr in ATC.)..so look for advertisement of SSC in admin branch. Good luck!

Thankyou Najma Khan, I want to know where I can see such advertises and also what are prerqusites for joining administration branch of PAF via SSC? do they allow females to apply as well?

Can anybody give me the logic that why can't we are going for twine engine fighter aircrafts other then being expensive and we don't have money? Also Russian President is going to visit Pakistan soon. Why can't we ask for some of their fighter aircrafts?

Can anybody give me the logic that why can't we are going for twine engine fighter aircrafts other then being expensive and we don't have money? Also Russian President is going to visit Pakistan soon. Why can't we ask for some of their fighter aircrafts?

Russia has a policy of not selling offensive weapons to PK bcuz of India.

Guys, i'm kinda new on this forum (as U may have noticed by the number of posts i've made).

I'm just curious where this pic was taken & which aircraft is it that our boys are inspecting?

a4wig9.jpg

Note: I wouldn't of asked knowing full well that there is probably a topic about it - somewhere. But just the thought of going through 200 something pages (on each topic) would be a killer.

Back
Top Bottom