What's new

Air Force Question Thread

No, he wasn't a shallow person like some on this forum with false flags.
be realistic . how will you grade F-7PG against a raptor?

some years ago some one talked about the score of that exercise in which i guess F-7, F-16s, mirage 2000 and raptors..raptors clearly showed who is the daddy. all the other air crafts proved to be junk. F-7 is definitely the most obsolete jet in that exercise.

some years ago some one talked about the score of that exercise in which i guess F-7, F-16s, mirage 2000 and raptors..raptors clearly showed who is the daddy. all the other air crafts proved to be junk. F-7 is definitely the most obsolete jet in that exercise.

Do you think these exercises are where pilots show off like rich brats gather to show off what daddy has bought him yesterday? As I said, they are far from shallow worthless beings.

Do you think these exercises are where pilots show off like rich brats gather to show off what daddy has bought him yesterday? As I said, they are far from shallow worthless beings.
these exercises are meant to determine how well the new platforms (jets/ missiles) perform against other dissimilar jets. in 2008 when the indians sent their su 30 to red flag the french sent their rafale to compare the two jets. the raptors simply outclassed the falcons, mirages and skybolts.

these exercises are meant to determine how well the new platforms (jets/ missiles) perform against other dissimilar jets. in 2008 when the indians sent their su 30 to red flag the french sent their rafale to compare the two jets. the raptors simply outclassed the falcons, mirages and skybolts.

Can you please share with us the results of this exercise? Obviously you were involved thoroughly in this exercise to know such things.

Can you please share with us the results of this exercise? Obviously you were involved thoroughly in this exercise to know such things.
sorry these are classified. and please don't make a statement for the sake of statement. thanx n bye

Can anybody tell me what's the maximum height requirement for females to join GDP?

th

Aslamoalikum to all of you, Mein 1st time post kar raha hun aur mery kuch Questions hain may b i will get answer

1: hum Paf walon k pichy parey hain k wo yeah karain jab k jo PAF main mojod Experts hain kya wo beeter nai janty

2: Jf17 Agar kisi Kabil nai tu is project ko Close q nai kiya jata?

3: Agar JF17 replacemnt k liye hai to Jf17 ko kis sy replace kiya jaye ga ?

4: Su 30 k counter k liye hamrey pass kun sa fighter jet hai ?

5 : Hq9 ka hamain kya faida jab India Russia sy S400 lay raha hai

Aslamoalikum to all of you, Mein 1st time post kar raha hun aur mery kuch Questions hain may b i will get answer

1: hum Paf walon k pichy parey hain k wo yeah karain jab k jo PAF main mojod Experts hain kya wo beeter nai janty

-----------------------------------

1- PAF has its own experts, what we do here is basically *Jhak Marna*, I mean we just give our point of views and opinions here.

2- It tells me you are pretty a recruit here, if you are not aware of JF-17s capabilities. Its your first priority multi role light weight attack aircraft and its far more capable then F-7s and Mirages, nearly equal or I would say a bit more than your present F-16s too.

3- Its currently replacing F-7s and will replace Mirages in the future too.

4 & 5, someone else would have better answers.

Sir,

Please have some respect for this forum---. We have worked very hard to build it to where it is at today---.

Our language of communication is ENGLISH----. In members club---there are urdu sections.

Speak in english please. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom