What's new

Air Force comparison ( Turkey - İsrael - Egypt )

Comparison of equipment means nothing. Training ,flying hours effectivenes ,tactics and real experience have much more weight. Also today the electronic warfare and cyber can change the outcome of the air battle and the state defence industry can have huge impact on the outcome. Both state can have the same f16 but the state that have better defence industry can upgrade it to a all new lvl.

That loss made Israel sit with the Egyptians and negotiate the truce..At that time there was no possibility for Israeli army to maintain her hold on the 3 rd Egyptian army…Israel was done
Ya azizy,ya sadiqy...with all due respect to the Arab members here,one thing that always buffled it and made me facepalm is hearing from Arabs (on the internet and irl too) that they won the 1973 war. Arabs actually believe they won the 1973 war! 🙄 We can talk about it in a different thread if you guys want,but yala! Come on!

Ya azizy,ya sadiqy...with all due respect to the Arab members here,one thing that always buffled it and made me facepalm is hearing from Arabs (on the internet and irl too) that they won the 1973 war. Arabs actually believe they won the 1973 war! 🙄 We can talk about it in a different thread if you guys want,but yala! Come on!

Israel has lost even against Hezbollah and Hamas two non-state actors.. They don't have manpower, stragetic depth nor technological advantage.. Times change my mann. As Sun Tzu said every war is won before it even begins. Everyone and his dog knows that any serious offensive mounted at Israel will be the conclusion it is small and fragile it can't afford to take hits and go medival.

Israel doesn't have any form of conventional advantage aside from F-35 and these can be removed from the skies effortlessly by all state-actors.. Just think what are they gonna do than? engage conventionally on the ground? Don't think so they will fold faster than the eye blinks in any serious large ground incursion

Last edited:
Israel has lost even against Hezbollah and Hamas two non-state actors.. They don't have manpower, stragetic depth nor technological advantage.. Times change my mann. As Sun Tzu said every war is won before it even begins. Everyone and his dog knows that any serious mounted at Israel will be the conclusion it is small and fragile it can't afford to take hits and do go medival.

Israel doesn't have any form of conventional advantage aside from F-35 and these can be removed from the skies effortlessly by all state-actors..
I asked about the 1973 war specifically...
But since you mentioned it,when did Israel lose to Hamas?

I asked about the 1973 war specifically...
But since you mentioned it,when did Israel lose to Hamas?

2021 May.. Israel was deterred admitted by themselves and the whole nation ended up in shelters as everywhere was a target

2021 May.. Israel was deterred admitted by themselves and the whole nation ended up in shelters as everywhere was a target
And Gaza was bombed to pieces man! Obliterated,smashed. What victory is that?

And Gaza was bombed to pieces man! Obliterated,smashed. What victory is that?

Gaza was not Obliterated some sections were damaged but in order to damage a city you need atleast a 2-3 years worth of bombing.. Israel stragetic assets such as oil installations in the ocean were also targetted nothing was safe.. Technically they were deterred.. You have to come in and engage but Israel knew it was not favorable Hamas had the tunnels and tools including anti-tanks to deplete their armed forces.. Plus 100k motivated forces it would have been bloody and costly..

But anyways these are none state actors but with a state actor it will get laid out flat.. War is not based on hyperbolic elements or hype but reality on the ground and in the probability of engagement sequences. In this I think the only country Israel can overcome today in the region is Lebanon...... And Yes Even Syria and Iraq despite being in war can overrun Israel in 1v1 scenario today according to the correct calculations.

Last edited:
Gaza was not Obliterated some sections were damaged but in order to damage a city you need atleast a 2-3 years worth of bombing.. Israel stragetic assets such as oil installations in the ocean were also targetted nothing was safe.. Technically they were deterred.. You have to come in and engage but Israel knew it was not favorable Hamas had the tunnels and tools including anti-tanks to deplete their armed forces..

But anyways these are none state actors but with a state actor it will get laid out flat..
I believe the only Arab country that can take on Israel right now and maybe,just maybe win (if no nukes are used),is Egypt. Everyone else is either too far,too weak or too divided to do anything.
But this is the thing I never understood with Arabs(by the way,I don't know if you are an Arab or not),the fact that whenever Israel pulverized an army or guerilla force of theirs,like pulverized,caused massive casualties on the militants and civilians,destroyed infastracture,destroyed their baser and their economy,they would climb up and say "We won" because they considered it a media victory,a propaganda victory 🤷‍♂️

Lebanon 2006,Gaza multiple times,we could also use the Yom Kippur War in this example too,partially.

I believe the only Arab country that can take on Israel right now and maybe,just maybe win (if no nukes are used),is Egypt. Everyone else is either too far,too weak or too divided to do anything.
But this is the thing I never understood with Arabs(by the way,I don't know if you are an Arab or not),the fact that whenever Israel pulverized an army or guerilla force of theirs,like pulverized,caused massive casualties on the militants and civilians,destroyed infastracture,destroyed their baser and their economy,they would climb up and say "We won" because they considered it a media victory,a propaganda victory 🤷‍♂️

Lebanon 2006,Gaza multiple times,we could also use the Yom Kippur War in this example too,partially.

You are buying to much into hype and thinking this is the real world.. I give you an example Bashar Al-Assad his weak right now and have gone thru 10 years civil war but if it was 1v1 conflict with Israel.. They won't be able to defeat them if they deal with the air with help of Turkey sending some tools and once they eliminate the airforce it would be ''OVER'' and I mean literally ''ALL OVER'' Israel would fall to them 100% with certainity there is nothing they could do to stop them on the ground conventionally... They are outnumbered and will be routed due to moral and they don't have conventional advantage on the ground..

Alot of layman in military matters in this forum use to buy into that but fortunately they have now been educated

You are buying to much into hype and thinking this is the real world.. I give you an example Bashar Al-Assad his weak right now and have gone thru 10 years civil war but if it was 1v1 conflict with Israel.. They won't be able to defeat them if they deal with the air with help of Turkey sending some tools and once they eliminate the airforce it would be ''OVER'' and I mean literally ''ALL OVER'' Israel would fall to them 100% with certainity there is nothing they could do to stop them on the ground conventionally... They are outnumbered and will be routed due to moral and they don't have conventional advantage on the ground..

Alot of layman in this forum use to buy into that but unfortunately but they have now been educated
Wait wait wait...are you saying pre-war Syria could have effectively faced pre-war Israel? I'm trying to understand what you mean.

Wait wait wait...are you saying pre-war Syria could have effectively faced pre-war Israel? I'm trying to understand what you mean.

No.. I am saying this current very weak Syria...

Just think about it for a second if their airforce is eliminated? What are they gonna do call in the star-troopers from Star wars AND than we see them landing from the skies... lol

I will tell you what is gonna happen they will be pushed back into Central Israel after few weeks of hard fighting and eventually overwhelmed as majority of the Israelis will flee either towards the sea or neighbouring countries.. Because they will be running into an army that has numercial advantage and matches them in the ground forces armement department

Last edited:

Just think about it for a second if their airforce is eliminated? What are they gonna do call in the star-troopers from Star wars AND than we see them landing from the skies... lol

I will tell you what is gonna happen they will be pushed back into Central Israel after few weeks of hard fighting and eventually overwhelmed as majority of the Israelis will flee either towards the sea or neighbouring countries.. Because they will be running into an army that has numercial advantage and matches them in the ground forces armement department
But who would eliminate their Air Force?

Comparison of equipment means nothing. Training ,flying hours effectivenes ,tactics and real experience have much more weight. Also today the electronic warfare and cyber can change the outcome of the air battle and the state defence industry can have huge impact on the outcome. Both state can have the same f16 but the state that have better defence industry can upgrade it to a all new lvl.
Israel first needs to be able to defeat Palestine which they can't. Turkey would destroy both Israel and Egypt together and rest of Middle EAST.
This is no contest

Israel first needs to be able to defeat Palestine which they can't. Turkey would destroy both Israel and Egypt together and rest of Middle EAST.
This is no contest
Turkey should try destroying PKK first before talking.

By the way, can you explain to us how Turkey would destroy Israel.
Remember, you have no tanks, your F-16s are Junk.
Your Navy is in bad shape....

Go ahead and be reasonable.

Since you lack what to say why not just shut and stop embarrassing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom