What's new

Air Force comparison ( Turkey - İsrael - Egypt )

Turkey should try destroying PKK first before talking.

By the way, can you explain to us how Turkey would destroy Israel.
Remember, you have no tanks, your F-16s are Junk.
Your Navy is in bad shape....

Go ahead and be reasonable.

Since you lack what to say why not just shut and stop embarrassing yourself.
America will not always be around to protect Israel. Turks are natural born fighters. It's in our DNA. we do not need fancy weapons.
Why are you using Nigerian flags?

America will not always be around to protect Israel. Turks are natural born fighters. It's in our DNA. we do not need fancy weapons.
Why do you post Turkish propaganda stuffs under the Middle East and African section?
Be responsible pls.

Israel first needs to be able to defeat Palestine which they can't.
What exactly do you mean Israel can't defeat Palestine? If they decide to wipe them out,they can wipe them out. Politically it will be a big failure and turn the world against them,but militarily they can do it so easily.
Turkey would destroy both Israel and Egypt together and rest of Middle EAST.
You're most definetely trolling now and don't actually believe this

Oh they will protect Israel from Turkey,that's for sure. And if you think Turks are fighters,you'll be surprised at the Israelis. They are probably some of the most skilled fighters in the world. And no matter if you hate them,love them or you are indifferent,that's one historical truth you have to acknowledge and respect.
They've been proving it since 1948 and it's not something of a point of view. It's a fact.

What exactly do you mean Israel can't defeat Palestine? If they decide to wipe them out,they can wipe them out. Politically it will be a big failure and turn the world against them,but militarily they can do it so easily.

Politically no one would care. Politically, Israel are scared of the power of Palestinians. And Palestinians are crushing all of Israel as I type this.
You're most definetely trolling now and don't actually believe this

We have done it before. There were people like you back in Seljuk times too.. they said it was impossible and called them trolls.
I fancy our chances to destroy all ME without any problems.
Oh they will protect Israel from Turkey,that's for sure. And if you think Turks are fighters,you'll be surprised at the Israelis. They are probably some of the most skilled fighters in the world. And no matter if you hate them,love them or you are indifferent,that's one historical truth you have to acknowledge and respect.
They've been proving it since 1948 and it's not something of a point of view. It's a fact.
Fighting Arabs the most useless people the world has ever seen? Yes, I'm so impressed LOL

Get a good sam network for terminal ballastic missile defence and your *** is covered , iron dome is good , you can make it in partnership too
We actually have Patriot PAC 3 and in the island of Crete S-300PMU1. The next ones are I-Hawk Phase III, Tor M-1 and Crotale NG/GR. The SHORADS are Skyguard,ASRAD Hellas and some few Artemis 30. We also have OSA AKMs but I don't know if I should count them at all...
greeksamnetworka.jpg

The Only Country being protected by the US is Turkey since 1952.
Not Israel or Egypt, Turkey is the country being protected and that's why you several US bases scatterd all over your soil protecting you.
Israel and Egypt have no single US base protecting them.

Stop spreading Lies and disinformation.

Back
Top Bottom